Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Neville

Its like chronic fatigue only deeper, Its a jaded ness that spans centuries :)
Old 19-09-2011, 11:56 PM
bluejay

I am new here and I am glad I read your post! I was wondering are you a scorpio? Because I am and we are said to be wise beyond our years based on how slow our sign moves through the chart or something like that...to answer YOUR question, YES! I believe I have had angelic messages and names 'come' to me...this can be scary sometimes and though I am not adept in the subject of spirituality or angelic religions, I can say from experience that if you are amongst angels PAY ATTENTION!
Old 20-09-2011, 04:48 AM
tooqute2nv

Me?? I'm a capricorn. I'm just stubborn. That's interesting to learn about the scorpio though. lol I have some close scorpio friends, so I'll make sure to tell them! But yeah, I was a little freaked out at first, and I'm doing my best to pay attention. I temporarily forget who, but someone here recommended to write things down which I definitely need to start doing.
Old 20-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Master

Im definitely angel,I have just found out.
Old 20-09-2011, 09:47 PM
tooqute2nv

Hehe, that's much nicer than being you're told an old witch, hehe! How did you find out, Marie?
Old 21-09-2011, 02:16 AM
Master

by connection to the Light, inspiration, angel messages, abilites, signs, etc
Old 21-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
My Soul is a Rusty creaking old edifice that could use a dip in some cleaning fluid and then a lubricant of sorts to make it all zingy and shiny again. Karmically tired. been there done that got the T shirt and souvenir brochure.

One would have thought that my soul at least would have accrued some wisdom, but the pre birth memory wipe see's to that. So we have to wait for events to conspire to show us a situation in life where the souls wisdom s brought forward.

As for the most part , I am blissfully oblivious to such things :) I have been known to be somrthing of a Lightworker in my time in certain quarters though.

Hmm. Interesting thread I stumbled upon. I'll send you a case of WD40, Nev. Oh, maybe some Armourall (or do they spell it Armorall over here)! That oughta do 'er.
Oh and methinks he spends way too much time gazing into the mirror(s) ~ really likes the distinguished grey around the temples. And um, I don't know what the H I am. Any ideas? George have any ideas? I could use a little help~*

Old 21-09-2011, 07:30 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooqute2nv
I had a psychic lady tell me once that I was a type of "wise one", taken I believe from the Doreen Virtue outlook on things...I was just wondering if anyone else ever had such a title given to them? Or one of the other "Earth Angel" descriptions, rather than just angelic ones?
I get it all the time. You are an angel sent here on earth. You are a light worker(for that I am). I have been told I am very wise for my age. I have reached a maturity at age 22 that most adults don't reach in a lifetime. Emotional intelligence is key to maturity. I see myself as my soul. My soul is an old soul, so my words are wise, because they come from soul. Once one makes that mind, body, spirit connection there is a never ending of truths. You get wiser, smarter, more intelligent by the day. Now my purpose in life is to help find others find the beauty they carry within. To help people find enlightenment. To heal people. to shift a new collective consciousness. You hVe two choices when you reach level of mastery. To keep it to yourself, or be that movement and help others find their mastery within.
Old 21-09-2011, 08:04 AM
Master
Silvergirl, in the forum where I reign , we have two classifications
D.O.C and D.O.S.
[dozy old crone and dusty old sage ]
Old 21-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Master

Moke; we take alot of thorns for opening up and help others, its to me a greatful job but in the end people never seem grateful,when theyve recieved what they wished for,and becomes mean and evil. I wonder how that can be.I certainly dont expect it or do anything for it. But its my experience. I also experienced in my 20´ies a huge upload,like you say,in knowledge. I have theory that it happens each time for each 20,30 etc you face. At least whats happened to me. Ive heard it all time,"ooh,youre face looks like an angel", "ooh,you seems SO soft" etc. I have people cry and open their hearts too,and begging me to heal them. Funny enough its not just healing by soul but I also got the gift of physical healing.