Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-05-2023, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
INAVALAN……….you state…….. If you believe in malefic entities, then you'll experience them, because your subconscious will create them, and not because they'd exist.

I have to disagree with this comment as I have experienced them many years ago and at the time knew nothing about this kind of thing ie never read about them, never thought about them, never talked about them just didn’t know anything like that existed. I only found out about them when my husband suggested i go to the Spiritualist church for help. Thank God they did!

I suppose both things could happen, I have I am sure experienced real ones and imaginary ones, I deal with all as if they are real and the remedies usually work. eg giving up alcohol, and burning certain types of incense that has been offered to God.

A quick story about my oldest daughter.She was born with a few illnesses and situations lead to a lot of negativity in her life, when she was about seven or eight she told me in confidence she was seeing a scary demon-My first reaction was to laugh thinking she was joking, but then she got upset, so I realised I had to act , how she described it I realised I had read about similar in Castaneda's books and one way to banish them is to show no fear as this is what they feed on, so I to;d her this, and it worked, she was very thankful and I felt proud I had helped.Now if she had told her mum she definitely wouldn't have been believed, and if she persisted in saying it she would have been put under therapy and perhaps given drugs, drugs that would likely damage her aura further and allow more attacks from entities.
Old 25-05-2023, 01:43 PM
I agree that you do not have to believe in spirits to have them bug you in your home.
When they spin a quarter on your bedroom floor at 4am you believe FAST.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Master

Aw Miss H that was sooooooo funny!!!

But true.
Old 25-05-2023, 04:05 PM
Master
It's even funnier if 'spin a quarter' is the equivalent of our English saying 'spend a penny'
Old 31-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Seeker

Yep, while entities may truly be just a manifestation of subconscious beliefs and low vibrations, you’re so right Miss H, when the old “spinning quarter” occurs, the sense that something outside our own internal beliefs or energies is yanking our chain is hard to shake.

It’s interesting to hear the different perspectives on such things. My family of origin believed in “demonic” forces or negative energies and attributed anything bad that happened to their doing. I never bought into those beliefs, nor did I embrace fear of such things. But as an adult I encountered a myriad of nonsensical troubles and unexplainable experiences that went on for years. When more typical rational and psychological approaches didn’t deliver results, I eventually explored all the finer points made in this thread about raising vibration, adding spiritual practices, and seeking the help of qualified others. Shamanic and energy work sessions indicated I did have some low vibration energies – some from lineage and some from previous lives – attached and dragging me down. I remained skeptical, but after they were “removed” I began to see improvement. I also experienced more awareness of “spinning quarters” after that, lol.

The conundrum with the whole high/low vibration approach is that if you “wake up” to realize you are in a lower vibration and are besieged by negative energies taking advantage of that situation (in thought or otherwise), staying the course to raise vibration can be quite a task. I have total compassion for the struggle and feel that getting qualified help is essential.
Old 31-05-2023, 02:44 PM
My 'straight' friend...a professional working in Wash DC in famous corporations ...RAN out of her expensive Condo ,
leaving a $2000 deposit....
this little girl spirit (she was told later) was just trying to get her attention.
Yeah, right!
By flinging a bike to the other side of the room, everyday turning the temp done to 50 degrees....
I could have handled it and would have talked to 'the spirit'...
but my friend freaked out!
I mean it - a coin spinning like a top at 4 am, OMG....my poor friend.

(THEN, the spirit attached herself to her and went with her to an executive job at Warner Brothers in Calif!) Another story...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2023, 02:52 PM
Master

Aww ya can’t finish there Miss H.

What happened in California?
Old 02-06-2023, 04:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
INAVALAN……….you state…….. If you believe in malefic entities, then you'll experience them, because your subconscious will create them, and not because they'd exist.

This is not 100% true, but it's not 100% false either. It's literally. 50/50. Although you don't have to believe or know to see or experience, the higher self will create or even "place" them at you to help you fulfil whatever it needs to you experience or learn, it's just much easier to teach someone with something they already believe. But it's not necessary.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
Although you don't have to believe or know to see or experience, the higher self will create or even "place" them at you to help you fulfil whatever it needs to you experience or learn, it's just much easier to teach someone with something they already believe. But it's not necessary.

This resonates with me - even if there's lack of belief or outright denial, there's a lesson in the manifestation if one is willing to see it. I had a friend whose father died suddenly and the father started to INTENSELY visit me in order to pass a message along to his son. I tried to ignore what was happening because I didn't think the son would believe me.

The dad insisted the son needed this information in order to move on from the loss. He left a bunch of dimes scattered about in an unexplainable way as a confirmation that the message would be positively received, so I gave in. The son was very receptive and grateful that I shared the message. Up to that point I had been really doubting my experiences, but that taught me something very valuable - a lot more valuable than a handful of dimes!
Old 29-07-2023, 04:57 AM
Pathfinder

Could be fairy. An iron nail in your pocket will keep the tricksters at bay.