Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-12-2011, 07:28 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I believe Drinking does not turn us into different people or make it easier to possess.
What it does do is lower your inhibitions and provides a way for the "ID" to come out and play. To the fact you would think it was 2 completly different people.. But I am trying hard to believe that when you would drink a demonic or evil spirit or dark entity or whatever you wanna call it would manifest.
Thats not saying I do not believe in Possession I do. But having been around alcoholics my entire life I dont see the connection I just see them using it as an excuse. I am not in anyway saying thats what you are doing. I am saying from personal experiances that I have had and wittnessed Exorcism and possession I dont believe the spirits in alcohol has anything to do with the spirits in the bottle unless you actually conjured something like in a root working ritual?. to take over your body but even then they do go away once the ritual is done.
Possession is rare I get over 25 to 30 claims a month this rises higher after movies like Emily Rose comes out in theaters.
I would say out of 1000 people claiming possession there is maybe "Maybe" one that is unexplained.
I go by the 5 rules of the Catholic church or rule out possession.
I have studied the occult religion and theology and paranormal for over 20yrs.
Catholic 5 rules will rule out any and all possession cases.
Before I believe you were possessed you would have to pass the five laws.
I have seen 2 cases that has in over 20yrs that made me think maybe.
This doesnt mean I give no credit to your claims I am the type of person you actually have to prove something to. Please remember this is one opinion out of an entire forum. Its just my opinion from the experiances I have had.
Now I am curious what of entities that exist outside of dogmatic viewpoints and main stream religions?
How can you apply these rules, when they do not apply to all entities?
Old 08-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Occultist

unfortunately thats all we have to go on. the 5 rules is if someone can do something like make something move? self levitation not chris angel style but something paranormal no parlor trick. Can speak in a language they never studied can do something "Non human" then we can rule out mental illness.
if they cannot do something "Paranormal" or "Non human" then we cannot determin if the subject is possessed so in reality they would be not possessed. But mentally ill or unstable or addiction of some kind.
Science has not caught up 100% we are doing this blind but in no way am I personally going to say someone is possessed when I cannot prove it myself.
Dogmatic or not its still gives us something to work from.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:11 PM
vulkus

Quote:
unfortunately thats all we have to go on. the 5 rules is if someone can do something like make something move? self levitation not chris angel style but something paranormal no parlor trick. Can speak in a language they never studied can do something "Non human" then we can rule out mental illness.
if they cannot do something "Paranormal" or "Non human" then we cannot determin if the subject is possessed so in reality they would be not possessed. But mentally ill or unstable or addiction of some kind.
Science has not caught up 100% we are doing this blind but in no way am I personally going to say someone is possessed when I cannot prove it myself.
Dogmatic or not its still gives us something to work from.
I personally underwent a 10yr symbiotic possession, yes it was an actual possession. In the begining it was benign and mutal but past the half way mark there was less of me and more of it. When finally I was but a mere shadow haunting the farthest reaches of my mind. However no amazing feats of strength or language, other than the ability to know what is not known, occured. I would not say it was along the lines of normal possession but it was still possession.
I had no aversion to xtian artifacts or places of worship, nor any other deity artifacts for that matter. This entity existed outside of normal understanding. 'God' meant nothing to it and was not affected by it.
For normal day to day operations it allowed me to do menial tasks. But in speaking to anyone I was not permitted. Only it was allowed to speak, and it spoke to an appointed psychologist who did admit that 'I' was not there and the entity within was indeed controlling me like a puppet master.

I managed to overcome that entity and render it. However not without severe psychological damage to myself.
There were many spirits within not just this one single controller as I grew and gained knowledge they would change hands so to speak, some times there would be just one, other times up to 5. As mentioned eventually they were overcome and subdued and rendered inert.

So I do have some small amount of personal experience with possessions and the like, I have 'ministered' for want of a better word to others with similar problems. The occult studies though are really the only way in which to understand them and to deal with them.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Gypsy_Soul

[quote=mattie]It is well known that the mechanism w/ alcohol is that it knocks out our inhibitors. This is why some people act promiscuous, others are the clown, & others are violent. It is absolutely natural that when drunk one will display things that are out of character or a personality change. This is due to how alcohol affects us, not necessarily because a spirit is influencing us.

Rather than looking for a reason to attribute this to, take 100% responsibility for your actions.

Please, let's not be quick to judge. I come here to gain knowledge and give respect. I only ask that in return. I am by no means an alcoholic. I just said that it only happened when I went to certain bars. They have a certain energy to them. I RARELY drink. This is suppose to be a forum where we can self analyze, give knowledge, and receive the insights of others with no criticism.

I only send love and light
Old 10-12-2011, 03:16 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
I personally underwent a 10yr symbiotic possession, yes it was an actual possession. In the begining it was benign and mutal but past the half way mark there was less of me and more of it. When finally I was but a mere shadow haunting the farthest reaches of my mind. However no amazing feats of strength or language, other than the ability to know what is not known, occured. I would not say it was along the lines of normal possession but it was still possession.
I had no aversion to xtian artifacts or places of worship, nor any other deity artifacts for that matter. This entity existed outside of normal understanding. 'God' meant nothing to it and was not affected by it.
For normal day to day operations it allowed me to do menial tasks. But in speaking to anyone I was not permitted. Only it was allowed to speak, and it spoke to an appointed psychologist who did admit that 'I' was not there and the entity within was indeed controlling me like a puppet master.

I managed to overcome that entity and render it. However not without severe psychological damage to myself.
There were many spirits within not just this one single controller as I grew and gained knowledge they would change hands so to speak, some times there would be just one, other times up to 5. As mentioned eventually they were overcome and subdued and rendered inert.

So I do have some small amount of personal experience with possessions and the like, I have 'ministered' for want of a better word to others with similar problems. The occult studies though are really the only way in which to understand them and to deal with them.

I am sorry for what all you went through and I am not saying you were not possessed all I am saying is without valid proof that there was not something else going on or for to to sit down look you in the eyes and talk with you one on one there is no way for me to diagnose a possession.
I have studied occultism for 20yrs and demonology and possession itself spoke to many people who claim to in fact either be possessed or was possessed but I only believe half of what I see and really I take everything I hear or read with a grain of salt.
If there was no proof you were possessed other then you saying it I wouldn't even begin to even think of a removal I have to be completely skeptical but keep an open mind and keep searching for 100% valid evidence of such a phenom.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:42 AM
Sangress

Talking from personal experience here...

The act of possession is possible, but if the "hosts" body is under the influence of any substance it makes it 100 times more difficult for anyone to control the body affectively (whether it is a spirit or incarnate it doesnt make much difference.)

The act of possession is difficult to begin with and its a skill that takes a long time to perfect and requires a LOT of energy and willpower. It's a very aggressive means to an end and, if you ask me, there are a lot more affective options.

In my opinion people actually arent metaphysically more vulnerable when they are under any influence because it actually makes it more difficult to connect to them in any way because of the altered brain functions, energetic patterns....etc.

There are only two times/situations that I can tell when a person is more vulnerable to any kind of metaphysical contact/manipulation from another person or spirit....but I wont get into that since its not really the point of this response.

In this particular situation I would assume its the alcohole without thinking twice because of what I know (which is listed above.)

Thats my cents worth...
Old 10-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Occultist

well put Sangress.
there way to many people no a days claiming to be possessed.
Bob Larson makes millions of dollars off people who come to his church and he "removes the Evil spirits" from them.
I want to sit down and interview him or have one of my friends do so but he dodges everytime.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Toolite

i said yes because while under the influence a suggestion can be made by a spirit and because we are under influence our judgement could be off and act out on that suggestion..

on a deeper level you dont have to be under the influence of anything to be used... hurt feelings or angry or depessed.. are also other states of the mind in which negative suggestions are given but again its upto your will to accept and do it..

a true possesion i think at times the person can appear to be themselves but then that spirit begins to take control over them this is more complexed.. a person has to give that spirit a place to live and negativity and hatred carrying it for long periods of time is good ground for a negative spirit to dwell..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Sangress

Quote:
well put Sangress.
there way to many people no a days claiming to be possessed.
Bob Larson makes millions of dollars off people who come to his church and he "removes the Evil spirits" from them.
I want to sit down and interview him or have one of my friends do so but he dodges everytime.

Ironic how that happens with most people who claim to be possessed. heh.

(Skip to the bottom of my response if you want to get right to the point.)

To be perfectly honest, 90% of the time possession only happens for a specific and important purpose (in which case it is planned beforehand,) so naturally skilled possessors (professionals) are always preferred and available to do the job.

Possessors are like heart surgeons, you wouldn't pick an unskilled medical trainee to do such an opperation since its an extreemly risky procedure and the same rules go for the possessors (though its actually more risky for the spirit than the host.)

Most people who are or have been possessed don't remember it at all because a trance state is induced directly before the spirit/other person takes control of the body (for convenience purposes and so as not to injure the body during the transition, and partially to avoid detection) and if they do remember you can guarentee their memory is innacurate in numerious ways.

It's only when the preperatory actions (making the host's consciousness alter to make them more cooperative) fail that people know they are possessed because they fight back against the intruder before complete control is taken, at which point unconciousness is almost certain during the initial first "phase" of the struggle.

After that there are several possibilities, but I wont go too much into detail since apparently that kind of information is jealously guarded....

My point is, most people claiming to be possessed probably aren't simply because they are able to remember being possessed at all and are lucid enough to even make the claim.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:42 PM
vulkus

Quote:
I am sorry for what all you went through and I am not saying you were not possessed all I am saying is without valid proof that there was not something else going on or for to to sit down look you in the eyes and talk with you one on one there is no way for me to diagnose a possession.
I have studied occultism for 20yrs and demonology and possession itself spoke to many people who claim to in fact either be possessed or was possessed but I only believe half of what I see and really I take everything I hear or read with a grain of salt.
If there was no proof you were possessed other then you saying it I wouldn't even begin to even think of a removal I have to be completely skeptical but keep an open mind and keep searching for 100% valid evidence of such a phenom.
The thing is though occultist I too have studied the occult, both esoteric and exoteric, both supa and paranormal for around the 25-30 year mark.
As part of my occult studies I entered in to a non binding contract with an entity. I was not as well versed then as I am now about such contracts and as such I was duped.
The thing is, I do not require evidence or to show cause to others about possession. I have helped others like as have you, in similar situations. During my 'time' I learned many things of which I found to be of great benifit.
I still know things that can not be known by normal or paranormal means, therefore they come by supanormal means.

Unlike yourself though, I am not bound by 5 rules. Nor do I wish to bind myself by these rules. Rules are at best a crutch, there exists outside the veil many and more things that find us and our fascination for a usurper entity to be quite amusing.

I won't speculate further on this, I do not require validation. I have had far greater/knowledgable people than myself or those I may know look in to it for me, and their results are the only ones I both trust and or require.