Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Medium_Laura

They can USE your body but they cannot replace your soul within you. Nor come into the place where your soul exists. Yes, they can "puppet" us with our permission. That's what they have told me.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:17 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
So very right :) Now I do feel one thing is a bit confusing though. Spirits don't "get into your body" there is only room for one soul in your meat suits :) but.. They do what I call "Hitchhike" They talk to you and work through you causing you to make bad choices until you send them away firmly. Yes all mind altering substances can and will leave you open for 4D jokers and entities to "use"you as a toy.
Actually there is plenty of room for more than one spirit to inhabbit a human.
Quote:
6)But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7)And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
8)For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
9)And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
From this alone, there is plenty of room inside one person for a host of demons, it goes on further to state:
Quote:
12)And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
13)And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.

So it would appear that there is at least enough room for 2000 spirits.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Medium_Laura

I don't believe in Christianity so that doesn't make a difference to me Vulkus.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:22 PM
vulkus

Quote:
They can USE your body but they cannot replace your soul within you. Nor come into the place where your soul exists. Yes, they can "puppet" us with our permission. That's what they have told me.
Daemons and spirits will lie and deceive unless you know the seal to bind them.
Once bound they can not lie, and will tell all truths until such time that they are unbound. But one must study the occult, namely the hidden path in order to learn these things.
Old 08-12-2011, 02:23 PM
vulkus

Quote:
You don't need to believe in xtianity in order to see a truth when it is written. Jesus was a master occultist, but all you see is xtianity.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:11 PM
mattie

Spot On

Quote:

My understanding of this too.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:15 PM
mattie

Presumption About How Another Sees An Issue

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
You don't need to believe in xtianity in order to see a truth when it is written. Jesus was a master occultist, but all you see is xtianity.

I'm not sure how you determine how someone assesses an issue (what they see).
Old 08-12-2011, 04:21 PM
mattie

Don't Assume Drunken Behavior Is Spirit Induced

It is well known that the mechanism w/ alcohol is that it knocks out our inhibitors. This is why some people act promiscuous, others are the clown, & others are violent. It is absolutely natural that when drunk one will display things that are out of character or a personality change. This is due to how alcohol affects us, not necessarily because a spirit is influencing us.

Rather than looking for a reason to attribute this to, take 100% responsibility for your actions.

We can easily deal w/ any unwanted spirit contact by vetting them.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:47 PM
mattie

Mark 5:1-20. Biblical Intent To Demonize Spirits

This is about Mark 5:1-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
Actually there is plenty of room for more than one spirit to inhabbit a human. From this alone, there is plenty of room inside one person for a host of demons, it goes on further to state:

So it would appear that there is at least enough room for 2000 spirits.

This is one of countless stories where the Bible attempts to undermine the previous pagan view of spirits that was that they weren’t automatically negative or to be feared. Early Christianity was a merged governmental-religious bureaucracy that systematically & VERY brutally exterminated the existing religions. The previous religion(s) sacred daemon that is our higher self, was twisted into the demon to be feared.

Jesus Restores A Demon Possessed Man NIV Mark 5:1-20

1 They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes.[a] 2 When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an impure spirit came from the tombs to meet him. 3 This man lived in the tombs, and no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain. 4 For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him. 5 Night and day among the tombs and in the hills he would cry out and cut himself with stones.

6 When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. 7 He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” 8 For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you impure spirit!”

9 Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”
“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” 10 And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.

11 A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12 The demons begged Jesus, “Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them.” 13 He gave them permission, and the impure spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

14 Those tending the pigs ran off and reported this in the town and countryside, and the people went out to see what had happened. 15 When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid. 16 Those who had seen it told the people what had happened to the demon-possessed man—and told about the pigs as well. 17 Then the people began to plead with Jesus to leave their region.

18 As Jesus was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed begged to go with him. 19 Jesus did not let him, but said, “Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” 20 So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis[b] how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed.

This is a classic example of the Bible stories that seek to convince us that demons are more powerful than us & that we are powerless. Both are utter disinformation.

The madman is presented as out of control & having super human behavior because of the demonic influence, even being able to break free of chains. V6 has the conflicting actions of the demon possessed man running to Jesus, yet asking in V7 not to be tortured. While this seems to be intended to show the demons fear Jesus, if they are in control of the man why would they go to someone who could send them away? Who they knew was more powerful. Implausible. When Jesus asks the demon(s) to identify their self, they are evasive w/ the legions reply. This is clearly an huge inconsistency given that when the demons supposedly negotiate w/ Jesus to be allowed to leave the man into the 2000 pigs that if one would believe the demon’s response, ‘"My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many." A legion of soldiers was 6000+ men, so what happened to the est. 4000 or so other demons that were in excess of the 2000 drowned pigs? Therefore, one could place any number on the amount of demons supposedly in the madman. This number of a legion (6000), then showing 1/3 that amount is clearly allegorical representation & isn’t meant to be taken literally. If this is meant to be literal, did 3 demons piggyback (pun intended) in each pig? Or were 4000 demons still roaming around.

What is noteworthy is in V10 where the demon begs, ‘Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area.’ This clearly acknowledges that the demons have to obey a higher energy & this is the lesson that is really to be gleaned apart from organized religion’s attempt to use metaphysics to scare their followers.

V11-16 are interesting as Jews were forbidden to have pigs, so the owners of the pig herd could be considered to be non-Jews. That Jesus allowed the demons to negotiate is laughable, so it is likely the intent of the killing of an enormous pig herd which would have been a substantial amount of meat, even in modern times, was a VAST hardship to these non-Jews. The message here is that you will not be protected if you are not Christian & your whole tribe will be left to starve by God (read- the Romans who were co-opting the religion as their own).

The really interesting V17 notes, ‘Then the people began to plead with Jesus to leave their region.’ LOL. This is explained both by the loss of the enormous pig herd & the people being fearful of there being a power more awesome than the demons in Jesus. They were fearful of this power. This is part of the running theme in the Bible of God’s wrathful power. Fear it or have your entire food supply wiped out heathens. Isn't that special! One more GOD-FEARING message to whip the populace in line.

What was the real purpose of this story? As Greeks believed in spirits, but didn’t automatically consider them evil, this was attempting to convince them that all spirits were evil. This was part of the continued destruction of the older pagan religions & pushing the new Christian religion. This story is meant to instill fear. As w/ all messages now or in any time, any writings intended to generate fear are likely NOT from an enlightened being, no matter how institutionalized they have become.

The spirits wanting to go to the pigs associates them & their owners w/ being unclean. This is not subtle at all & is a major part of the story. This drives home a message that those who are unclean, by having the pigs, are deserving of having their food destroyed w/o it being an issue of concern for Jesus. Jesus shows up, allows the demons to kill their food source, then leaves. No concern is shown for the townspeople other than to tell the man who the demon was cast from to go tell the townspeople of this story. Jesus could, of course, have cast out a demon(s) w/o their causing the huge herd of 2000 pigs to die. Given there was no refrigeration in these times, it is unlikely that there would have been sufficient salt to be able to attempt to salvage the meat from 2000 dead pigs. Processing the slaughtering by hand would have only saved a small % of their food source. This story tells those who lost their pigs that they are faulty & deserving of the demon’s destruction, so it is a warning for those who don’t expect to be subjected to this treatment needed to get in line w/ the new religion.

As w/ some Biblical information there is a nugget or 2 of decent metaphysical information that remains visible past all the fear & ugliness about fearing God's power. V10 is worth pointing out again as it shows that the problematic spirit is automatically aware that it is subject to whatever a higher energy commands. Besides observing how the Roman empire manipulated the populace through this document to be fearful of spirits that they formerly didn’t fear to entrench their merged political-religious bureaucracy, V10’s lesson that higher frequency energies are MUCH more powerful than low frequency ones is the real lesson in Mark 5:1-20.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Occultist

Drinking Drugs and Demonics.

I believe Drinking does not turn us into different people or make it easier to possess.
What it does do is lower your inhibitions and provides a way for the "ID" to come out and play. To the fact you would think it was 2 completly different people.. But I am trying hard to believe that when you would drink a demonic or evil spirit or dark entity or whatever you wanna call it would manifest.
Thats not saying I do not believe in Possession I do. But having been around alcoholics my entire life I dont see the connection I just see them using it as an excuse. I am not in anyway saying thats what you are doing. I am saying from personal experiances that I have had and wittnessed Exorcism and possession I dont believe the spirits in alcohol has anything to do with the spirits in the bottle unless you actually conjured something like in a root working ritual?. to take over your body but even then they do go away once the ritual is done.
Possession is rare I get over 25 to 30 claims a month this rises higher after movies like Emily Rose comes out in theaters.
I would say out of 1000 people claiming possession there is maybe "Maybe" one that is unexplained.
I go by the 5 rules of the Catholic church or rule out possession.
I have studied the occult religion and theology and paranormal for over 20yrs.
Catholic 5 rules will rule out any and all possession cases.
Before I believe you were possessed you would have to pass the five laws.
I have seen 2 cases that has in over 20yrs that made me think maybe.
This doesnt mean I give no credit to your claims I am the type of person you actually have to prove something to. Please remember this is one opinion out of an entire forum. Its just my opinion from the experiances I have had.