Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Kristinabelle

Angel1 Any advice..?

Hi..I believe I have been receiving messages from my guardian angels...the info. I pick up happened to be the similar info. that I was given when I had a medium/channeler speak with me. I was told I was going to channel for people and help them..as like my purpose here. Which I am learning and practicing my abilities. I hope I'm making sense here. lol Well just as sure and comfortable I am and love the wonderful energy I receive from it...I get confused after trying to share my experiences and my new path/directions with my mom, sister, boyfriend. I really think they all think I have lost my mind. They make me feel like I must be on some acid trip..lol which I have no idea what that is like just saying...lol Has anybody dealt with this. I know it is hard for the average person to understand all of this if they are not where we are spiritually but is that why? It's so frustrating...that they make me feel so different.

It's just like nobody believes you. They say well seeing is believing..my family anyway... Any advice...would be great....thanks!!!!

Kristy
Old 24-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Master

Seeing is believing. Which gets you trouble as soon as you try to understand an atomic particle or a radiowave or infrared or a thousand other things the human body's senses can't register.
Old 24-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Guide

Kristinabelle, you really only need be true to yourself and if no one believes you, so be it. Sometimes it is best to just let it unfold without talking about it, then your concern is not so much in trying to convince others. You will know if you are fooling yourself, the heart is your barometer on these things. Just trust and keep it up.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:11 PM
helygen

Hi Kristinabelle, I know exactly what you are talking about as my husband does't understand my interest either. All I know is that it all feels so right and I'm keen to progress. I go to a meditation group each week and although he does't believe my hubby always asks if Iv'e had a good meeting. He respects my right to my own opinion as I respect his. That doesn't mean I've given up on him. I just quietly tell him what I experience and hope that one day he'll join me on my journey.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:16 PM
p & p

ask them: "what is reality?"

then blow their mind.

angels are not even that strange when you think of what reality is.
Old 31-12-2011, 04:09 AM
AlwaysWas

I dont bother talking about these kind of things with people who arent spiritual,they just think Im crazy like you said,if anything it just creates doubts in me about my spiritual path,its hard to beleive in something when 99% of people you meet dont.I just try and spread as much love to everyone around me and answer questions when they ask,there really is no point in trying to convince them.Im realizing more and more that I need to surround myself with like minded people,it seems that I just cant relate with average people more and more these days.

Spirituality changes your perspective on pretty much every aspect of life, whether its my emotions,relationships,life goals,it dosent really matter,it only seems that spiritual people truly understand me.Im not saying alienate your friends and family,its just good to keep a spiritual circle of friends that you can discuss these things with.IMO its key to have a loving, recepetive outlet for all things your experiencing,it also helps raise your vibration and accelerate your spiritual growth when your around these kind of people.

Stay true to your path and your beleifs,theirs thousands of people like us out there,your not crazy and your not alone
Old 31-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Master
Hi Kristy,

You have a very normal problem. Its best to avoid explanations for those in your life that are not able to identify with your experiences. That is because their truth is not your truth.

During the holiday season, it is a task to fit in gracefully and still be authentic. It can be done best when we appreciate that all ways of being are blessed and appropriate.

I hope my thoughts on this were helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Zoe:&:Zephyrix

Yes, I think I know just what you're going through! :P I've been in contact with my spirit guide for some time. I've always wanted to share my experiences with others and relate to them on a deeper level.. but I've come to understand that what I'm experiencing isn't something most people in my life want to talk about. Not to mention, I find their doubts about my sanity get to me, on a subconscious level, which still makes a difference.. and if you have doubts when you're talking to doubtful people, you can be sure of a doubtful response.

It's a struggle, for sure. I want other's to know! But for now, in my personal experience, I need time to process this information for myself, so that I am more sure and confident when I do share it with the world! :) Keeping it to yourself will also help you grow more independently, and if you're anything like me, you might need that time for just yourself (and your guide).

Good luck, and Please feel free to message me, I'd love to talk :)

-Zoe and Zephyrix