Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-11-2011, 02:22 AM
HaloDior

Kitten was Killed

I'm very upset tonight. My six month old kitten was hit and killed last night by a car I was a way and just found out today when I returned home. Just wondering peoples thoughts on animals and what they experience after they pass away.
Thank you as well if anyone feels they also visit their owners as loved ones that have passed over do.
Old 21-11-2011, 02:26 AM
nightowl

I am so sorry to hear about your kitten I kind of beleive the energy we shared with them will always be a part of us...
Old 21-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Master
Sorry about your kitty HaloDior... If you and your pet had a close relationship, I think it's the same as when you have a close relationship with a person and they pass away. In the early days after transition they come to visit and reassure you that they are ok and to say goodbye "until we meet again". This could be as subtle as a breeze or a dream visitation or it could be more dramatic - but this has been my experience.
Old 21-11-2011, 03:23 AM
HaloDior

Thank you for the kind words I like to believe she is still with me. Definitely a quiet house without her!
Old 21-11-2011, 03:59 AM
PanBaccha

The lost of a pet is hard. But know that they are
absorbed into the Light on the other side, and will
visit with you from time to time, as your love for them
retains their form ad infinitum.
Old 21-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Celeste

Cat

Just as we cross over the Bridge when we pass, animals go over the Rainbow Bridge. After the initial grief, they come around to let us know they are ok. After that, they are with us whenever we call on them (which could be after just a thought) and they are waiting for us until we pass.

After my Dalmatian Domino died, he appeared to me, behind the fence as I was unlocking the side door. I wondered why he wasn't in the fence, and I realized it was because he was on THE OTHER SIDE of the fence.

When my Cocker Spaniel Charlie died, I saw little fireworks type energy, and I knew everything was indeed going very well, and then I was never in contact with him again. (Of course i didn't think of him too much, as i was busy getting married and having babies, lol.)

I'm so sorry about your cat, but please get another one. There is nothing more healing than to get another animal to love and fill the void.
Old 21-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Knower
My heart goes out to you at the loss of your precious kitten...I lost both of my cats Chi, and Minesta from Cystitis. Minesta last march and Chi in march 2010, they were my world. When they pass they go normally with relatives or friends who look after them and live very happy lives. They often visit me...Chi left his great big fat paw print on my duvet cover a few months ago I often hear them bounding around the house. I agree with Celeste about getting another animal to fill the void.

Old 21-11-2011, 12:38 PM
midnightstar

I am so sorry to read about your kitten HaloDior Departed pets DO come to visit their owners, my old tortoiseshell cat visits me regularly still
Old 21-11-2011, 07:52 PM
HaloDior

I know my German Shepherd will miss her she acted like a little mommy to her and has been searching the house for her every since. She use to carry the kitten around in her mouth and the cat had no problem with it it was the funniest thing. She would clean the kitten and act like her mom. They loved to chase each other throughout the house. So I am thinking that maybe I'll be able to pick up signs of her being around by how the dog is acting. It's definitely hard to lose a pet. Cats have such personalitys that they are as irreplaceable as people never understood that until owning one myself.
Old 21-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Celeste

It seems like everyones' experiences in life are different, just as they are here, too. I never thought of them being taken care of by family. I like that.

When my mom passed, on our way to the cemetery, we passed a fenced in yard. First I saw a little runt of a dog, a Dalmatian who was mostly white with black spots. I said to my daughter, look, there's a dog that looks like Domino (who is in Spirit.) Then my daughter said, look at the dog following him. It was mostly a dark, with white spots, bigger Dalmatian, that looked just like Dice. What a comfort to see two look alike dogs, at my mom's funeral. It was as if they were really there. Family.