Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 27-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
“ I will tell you again: You are all Brahman. You are all consciousness. You are all the ultimate reality.
This is your true nature and nothing else exists.”
This may be starting to sink in, by golly. I need repetition.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-10-2019, 03:56 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wow, much appreciated, Tara.

I bow to the divine in you.

Quote:
Do you believe this is now 70 pages? Ha!

I think so
Old 28-10-2019, 03:57 AM
Knower
You have heard it said that you are your own worst enemy and this is true, you are your own worst enemy. Why? Because you live in a universe of light and bliss and yet you’re not seeing or feeling this light or bliss. You’re feeling something else. You’re seeing something else. And in your erroneous thinking you believe and feel if only things were going this way I would be so happy. This is an illusion. It really makes no difference which way things are going the only thing that matters is how you react to things that are moving along in your life. That is the only thing that matters. How you react to every situation that comes into your life. You begin by learning to leave the world alone. Have no feelings for or against. What do I mean by this, “Have no feelings for or against?” How would you be able to function? Yet there is truth in this statement.

As an example, you know the elections are coming up. Some of you like Clinton. Some of you like Bush. Some of you like Perot. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with this as long as you do not become emotional over it. As long as you do not become wild and feel it in your heart and begin to stick up for your rights. Telling everybody how good your man is and how bad the other party is, do you see what I’m saying? You’re not supposed to do nothing really, if you’re working with this world. You can get involved in the world but not mentally. That’s the secret. Physically you will do something, go out and vote if you like. Join the Peace Corp, protest, do whatever you like but mentally realize that it’s all a bunch of hogwash. In your mind be completely free. This is the way to live in this world.

Robert Adams
Old 28-10-2019, 03:57 AM
Knower
You have heard it said that you are your own worst enemy and this is true, you are your own worst enemy. Why? Because you live in a universe of light and bliss and yet you’re not seeing or feeling this light or bliss. You’re feeling something else. You’re seeing something else. And in your erroneous thinking you believe and feel if only things were going this way I would be so happy. This is an illusion. It really makes no difference which way things are going the only thing that matters is how you react to things that are moving along in your life. That is the only thing that matters. How you react to every situation that comes into your life. You begin by learning to leave the world alone. Have no feelings for or against. What do I mean by this, “Have no feelings for or against?” How would you be able to function? Yet there is truth in this statement.

As an example, you know the elections are coming up. Some of you like Clinton. Some of you like Bush. Some of you like Perot. Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with this as long as you do not become emotional over it. As long as you do not become wild and feel it in your heart and begin to stick up for your rights. Telling everybody how good your man is and how bad the other party is, do you see what I’m saying? You’re not supposed to do nothing really, if you’re working with this world. You can get involved in the world but not mentally. That’s the secret. Physically you will do something, go out and vote if you like. Join the Peace Corp, protest, do whatever you like but mentally realize that it’s all a bunch of hogwash. In your mind be completely free. This is the way to live in this world.

Robert Adams
Old 28-10-2019, 04:13 AM
Knower
Quote:

“ I will tell you again: You are all Brahman. You are all consciousness. You are all the ultimate reality. This is your true nature and nothing else exists.”

Robert Adams

Thanks
Old 28-10-2019, 04:21 AM
Knower
Quote:

“ If you could only learn to rely on the Self, miracles would take place in your life! If you can only learn to rely on the Self. How do you learn to rely on the Self? By trusting life, trusting life just the way it is. I'm not saying to trust certain people or to trust certain conditions, certain situations. I'm saying just to trust life. To trust life you go beyond people, places and things. You trust the substratum of all existence. You trust consciousness. In other words, you feel and believe in your heart that there is a power that knows the way. You came out of it. So you're that also, for you are it. You are that power yourself and you feel good about it. This is what I mean when I say, trust the power that knows the way.”

Robert Adams (from ‘just the satsangs’)

Simply divine
Old 28-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Master
Color

Number One: Stop thinking. Take control of your mind.

Number Two: live in the here and now. Forget about yesterday, forget about the future. Live in the moment and be happy in the moment. Do whatever you have to do to be happy in the moment.

Number Three: Do not be judgmental. Do not judge anybody or anything, ever, no matter how it looks, never judge anybody.

Number Four: Leave everything alone. You did not come into this plane of exis- tence to change anybody or anything. You're not here to fix anything or anybody. You're here only to become free and liberated by knowing the truth.

Number Five: Always catch yourself and say, "I am Brahman." When you say, "I am Brahman," you're not talking about your physical body, or your ego. You're talking about the truth about yourself. Reality itself is Brahman. It has nothing to do with your body. Your body doesn't exist. It never existed, it appears to exist but it doesn't exist. Your nature is pure consciousness, pure awareness.”

Robert Adams

Old 29-10-2019, 04:25 AM
Knower
What is the meaning of life? Who am I? You are the very answer to these questions. Make your life very simple. Do not be too profound. Do not go looking to teachers and thinking they have a special answer for you. There is no special answer, there is no special teachings. Everything you’re looking for is within yourself. Where else would it be? What you are today is a result of all your thinking, throughout the years, through many lifetimes. Your belief system has created the body that you need right now for your next step in evolution. This is why I always say, “You are in your right place. There are no mistakes. You are exactly where you’re supposed to be.” If you don’t like where you are, look within yourself.

No-one can really give you anything for you are the power. There is no power apart from you. Be happy always. Feel the freedom. Feel the bliss. Inquire who you are. The answer will come by itself. Inquire, “What am I doing here? Where did I come from? What am I?” Do not be disturbed by events in this world. Do not take life so seriously. Be of service to humanity. When you see people suffering, help. Come to the aid of the homeless, the poor, the sick. When you realize there is only one who are you helping but yourself. To whom are you giving service but yourself, who is benefitting but yourself.

Be kind, be loving, everything else will take of itself. You are the one, the holy one, the mighty one, the true one, the loving one. Go within your heart right now. Dive deep within the heart centre and lose yourself entirely.

Robert Adams
Old 29-10-2019, 08:45 AM
Newbie ;)

I love Robert Adam's teachings. I'm so happy to find this thread.
Old 29-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primrose
I love Robert Adam's teachings. I'm so happy to find this thread.
Me, too. Thanks Tara and welcome Primrose, nice name.

"Everything you want is within you."
"There is nothing, no thing that you need from the outside."

Robert

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru