Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 16-03-2020, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Cool Friends! Hello!

I’m a person who has been best buddies with the unusual even before birth. I’ve got no time to type a novel, so I’m just going to say I’m… off.

To summarize:
Control over events
Powerful mind
Gifted program
High IQ
Coincidences linked to more coincidences. Mostly with fictional characters and the lore of [i think of myself as a world separate from society’s]
Different thinking pattern
No zodiacs match me
Others I might have forgot

If only the younger me knew to embrace my differences. Maybe I would know the uninfluenced me better. It will take time, but wounds will heal.

I guess PM me for a more detailed description. I’ll have time then

In a nutshell, I’m here.
Old 16-03-2020, 08:10 AM
ant

I'll be the first to say hi.: )

What i would suggest,lest importance of self and the feeling of superiority,

Hence ego,

Cruel to be kind.: )
Old 16-03-2020, 09:22 AM
hazada guess

Welcome to the Forum STARDUST.(I tend to agree with Elabr8Aspie).Apart from that,enjoy the forum.
Old 16-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Elfin

Hi stardust... Welcome. The younger you did not know how to embrace the differences.. because you probably didn't know you had any! Embrace them now...
Old 16-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
I'll be the first to say hi.: )

What i would suggest,lest importance of self and the feeling of superiority,

Hence ego,

Cruel to be kind.: )

That’s actually quite the opposite with me. Until last year, I actually tore my skin for not trying my best and not being good enough. Basically the ol’ combination of “I don’t hate myself but I want to see what will happen this will heal anyway and you actually need to do better anyway blah blah blah” and a sharpened pencil.

If anything, I think it would be better for something to take all my gifts away and distribute them among other people. So far, I’ve done nothing but damage my life.

If I were ever to get a feeling of superiority, let’s just say I wouldn’t be able to type straight again. Evil thoughts and disorder is a punishable offense here.
Old 17-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder

'Coincidences linked to more coincidences. Mostly with fictional characters and the lore of [i think of myself as a world separate from society’s]
Different thinking pattern'

Story of my life--- espcially tv series that im interested in. We all have worlds of our own-- sigh lol :)

Welcome!
Old 17-03-2020, 02:25 AM
ant

^'a world separate from society’s.'

Those that were shunned,medicated,addicted and deemed unfit with mental conditions.

Silence of the lambs.

How wrong they were.
Old 17-03-2020, 03:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Society set a standard. If you’re not in it, you’re under it. But that’s what they think. As long as you do not let society think for you, you are above society.