Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-06-2011, 09:56 AM
TF2011

Need a miracle or patience...

I'm relatively new to spirituality although I have always been open to signs for guidance. 5 years ago I visited a card reader who described the man (in great detail) I was to end up with in time to come. I met this man a year ago & we have had a very turbulent year. We are not in a relationship although we have had numerous physical encounters. He has a lot of emotional baggage & is not ready for a relationship. I have seriously strong emotional & physical responses when I see him. The situation led to me having an outbreak of psoriasis all over my body & I returned to the reader that I had been to 5 years previous. All he could see again was this man & the affect it was having on my health and emotions. I asked if I should move on & he told me that he was the only man for me & that I should stay with it. He said that the next 8-9 months would not be plain sailing but we would get there in the end. Last week after a very dramatic encounter with him my friends bombarded me with advice to forget about him & move on & that I'm wasting my time. To help me I had an angel card reading & i asked for an answer to the situation. The card that came for me was the "Twin Flame" card which told me that the person I was enquiring about was my Twin Flame & that I should have patience with divine timing. I also need to resolve any of my own issues in the meantime to be prepared for this relationship. I feel like I'm entering a whole new territory & need some advice from those of you that have more experience with spirituality.
Old 19-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF2011
I'm relatively new to spirituality although I have always been open to signs for guidance. 5 years ago I visited a card reader who described the man (in great detail) I was to end up with in time to come. I met this man a year ago & we have had a very turbulent year. We are not in a relationship although we have had numerous physical encounters. He has a lot of emotional baggage & is not ready for a relationship. I have seriously strong emotional & physical responses when I see him. The situation led to me having an outbreak of psoriasis all over my body & I returned to the reader that I had been to 5 years previous. All he could see again was this man & the affect it was having on my health and emotions. I asked if I should move on & he told me that he was the only man for me & that I should stay with it. He said that the next 8-9 months would not be plain sailing but we would get there in the end. Last week after a very dramatic encounter with him my friends bombarded me with advice to forget about him & move on & that I'm wasting my time. To help me I had an angel card reading & i asked for an answer to the situation. The card that came for me was the "Twin Flame" card which told me that the person I was enquiring about was my Twin Flame & that I should have patience with divine timing. I also need to resolve any of my own issues in the meantime to be prepared for this relationship. I feel like I'm entering a whole new territory & need some advice from those of you that have more experience with spirituality.

I really feel for you TF2011. I believe that I have met my twin flame as well, but back in 2000, so I have been on this journey for a little bit now. While I still have a lot I am trying to figure out, I have been learning from all the experiences to this point and thought I would try and help you with what experience has shown me.

The twin flame relationship is not a typical one and it will not follow the rules of a traditional relationship. I would advise you to read some posts on the soulmates and twinflames board, as there is some conversation on there right now about the differences between twins and traditional relationships. Everything is magnified in a twin relationship so it does not suprise me that your man is hesitant to start a relationship with you. In my case, I have been seperated from my twin for 10 years now, but he also was not ready for a relationship with me when we were together yet could find himself able to date other women who didn't require the effort that our energy and purpose did. It is a scary thing, especially to men it seems. They are not as open to as women are, generally speaking. In any case, you may need to adjust your thinking of a traditional relationship with this man if things are to go on smoothly.

It is not an easy road, but if you can keep in contact with your connection I would advise that you do that. Once you loose contact and life takes you in different directions, it can be hard to pick up again. Just speaking from experience. I would give anything to be able to check in with my soul connection. All I can do is wish him love and good thoughts from my heart and soul and hope the message gets to him.

Good luck to you TF2011
Old 19-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Medium_Laura

I'd dump that reader. There cannot only be "1 person" for you. Though he may be here for certain lessons I don't feel that we are put here to suffer continuously by being put with someone that isn't ready for us.

Nothing is absolute in this lifetime. Move on and find someone that makes you happy!!!
Old 19-06-2011, 05:22 PM
TF2011

Thank you ladies for your advice and personal stories! I'd never heard of Twin Flames until a few days ago & it's a lot for me to get my head around. It seems that we are truly lucky to have them but that the path is not easy to be united with them. I really can't make any big decisions at the moment but I'm going to look into meditation & yoga to get my mind to a better place
Old 20-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Master
I have to agree with Laura.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Bev

spot on Laura if it hurts to stay move on....give me a everyday man and happiness than a supposed twin flame who hurts,,,sorry to be blunt
Old 02-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Medium_Laura

You are right! Life's too short for pain! :)
Old 03-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Master

I think some people put too much faith in card readers. A lot of them are not any better than you or me. They are out there to get money. I am not saying they are all like that. I am sure there are good ones around. Forget the readers and listen to your heart. You know best. If this man is caring, kind and treats you well, then he could be worth waiting for. If he is not, then move on. Do not waste your life on him. People do not change. They are what they are. I would not think, I will see what he is like later. It will not be any different then.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Master
as much as a twin flame love does hurt i have to say that there is no love like it , my relationship with my twin has been excruciatin but because of what i have learnt from it im glad it was so painful because otherwise i wouldnt be who i am im now more stronger more forgiving and more able to lov freely but mostly im able to love MYSELF forgive MYSELF and find inner strength my heart goes out to u but ur lucky u have found this forum now it has been real eye opener and has helped me in coming to terms with the seperation and made it easier to handle that i was no longer alone and if i had to choose this hard n painful path again or be on a new path with no twin i would choose this one all over again xxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 03-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Master

Difficult relationships can work. For a relationship to work, the person has to be kind, caring and to treat you well.