Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Master
Deep Breathing

Okay so the past two weeks I've been walking, yoga, and swimming more than I have since my late twenties. And I've found it's kept my breathing more deep during the entire day and night. And guess what? My anxiety is almost gone and I feel just so relaxed.
During swimming you're deep breathing, during yoga you're deep breathing, and also during walking. Have you ever noticed that after excercise you feel calmer, not only due to endorphines but I feel also due to deep breathing.
Tomorrows card reading was deep breathing and so I wanted to make a different topic.
For all those with anxiety I plead you to do some excercise and breathe deeply during it and continue like that the entire day it's not easy and maybe post it notes will help you thruought your house or apartment.

I also find my intuition is stronger after deep breathing.
Spiritlite.
Old 20-11-2010, 07:25 PM
star-child

I do deep breathing every now and then when I'm not meditating, I find it very calming. I do get quite bad anxiety so I will definitely try deep breathing more throughout my day also I have some yoga DVD's which I will try out.

Old 20-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Master
Star child yes be more aware of your breathing and for sure do yoga :0)
SPiritlite.