Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-04-2014, 08:25 AM
Lorelyen

That's fine, but those who need the most love and compassion can be those who never give either, and don't recognise either from their own experience. If they're emotionally taking the whole time from one or more hapless victims, (and here's stressing the whole time or nearly the whole time), they are unable and or unwilling to return love and compassion.

So it's an endless one-way flow of energy.

They need to be told. Simply that. Then helped if that's possible, to rebalance their lives/interactions with people so that they can give and take. It may not be possible. They may have to find their own answers.

Whether it's physical health or emotional health, if someone is drained of either, they are in no position to "help" restore positive energies in others. It's very easy to urge someone else to give love and compassion when we aren't in that same drained state.

The simple answer is to have the strength to make the decision now - to have nothing more than a formal relationship with someone who drains you. Be polite, be non-hostile - but be ready to excuse oneself from their presence if the going starts to pall. That's the simplest way to block this particular psychic attack. When it dawns on the "vampire" that their victim is no longer going to feed their demands, they'll go away. It just takes firmness and strength of character.

Old 16-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Master
Love over fear always wins.

Hello bluelove23

Please sit with what I am about to reveal to you.
It may save you, as it has me, from a lifetime of stress.

Fear feeds off fear, and love feeds off love.
They are not interchangeable.
Fear cannot feed off love. And love cannot feed off fear.
Any form of tension is fear based.
To deal with any tension is to remain loving (soft and gentle).
If you feel drained by someone, it is your own fear (tension) of them, that is bleeding you dry.

To give an example of how this works.
A tense angry person attacks our ego. Our ego's natural response is to attack back. Anger (fear) then feeds off anger (fear).
So, that approach does not calm the situation down. So what is the truth?
The truth is that the tense person is fearful.
What is our natural response to someone fearful? We approach them in a soft, gentle, and loving way.
In this way, the fear leaves the fearful, because their is no fear in you to feed off.

To be loving, stay calm, patient, soft, gentle, and unconditional. And soon the tension in, and around you, will leave.
In essence, you become untouchable.
Old 16-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Lorelyen

Apologies, but I cannot agree with you. "Any form of tension is based on fear?" No. Tension is an accumulation of energy that needs to be resolved or discharged. The imperfect cadence or diminished chord in music creates tension but has nothing to do with fear. It needs to be resolved onto a concord. The build up of energy in the lowest chakra (Adonai ha Aretz/Muladhara) deliberately to discharge it up the sushumna is not fear based!

Fear may feed off fear but vampirism feeds off one's spiritual energy often without the victim knowing initially which has nothing to do with the victim's capacity for fear. The vampire may have suppressed fear to be able to act, may be not. It may be someone caught on the dark side. Once again I refer to Bluelove23's suspicion of a psychic attack possibly based on jealousy. Fear? The attack could be from greed, envy, jealousy, suppressed lust - many things.

Perhaps I'm being too practical but people have to live their lives in a way that doesn't constantly drain them and often a simple change to one's interaction with a person is what's needed. Simply seeing the "culprit" for what they are is often enough to change the victim's attitude toward them. To give off/discharge bolts of love and compassion to the culprit takes the accumulation of energy that has to be developed. Some people may be capable of it but, in regard to the original post, Bluelove seems to need to recharge naturally wants to defend her self (separate words). Sending love to others is all rather nebulous and may simply feed the greed of a vampire.

On the mundane level, the taker is best avoided at least until the giver has regained equilibrium. When a battery goes flat it needs recharging. As things stand, the relationship doesn't sound like a friendship in the conventional sense, not something that enriches the lives of the people involved.

But, we all have differing views. It's ultimately up to the Bluelove to decide.
Old 16-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Master
Hello Lorelyen.
Thank you for your response.
I come from a different angle, and as you have said. '...we all have different views.' So I respect your beliefs.

To help me to understand our differences. I will clarify what I can about where I am coming from.
Quote:
Tension is an accumulation of energy that needs to be resolved or discharged.
My understanding of 'tension', in my previous post, is one of spirit under mental tension, not a tension of excess energies (if I read you correctly).

Also, my understanding about fear is different to yours.
Quote:
...a psychic attack possibly based on jealousy. Fear? The attack could be from greed, envy, jealousy, suppressed lust - many things...
I may be reading your quote wrongly here. It seems to me that you have categorized the word 'fear' separately from jealousy, greed, envy, and so on.
I thought that jealousy is the fear of being displaced by a rival; greed is the fear of missing out; envy is the fear of not having what someone else has; suppressed lust is the fear of your own need to possess another.
If I have read you wrongly, please forgive my ignorance.

Quote:
Fear may feed off fear but vampirism feeds off one's spiritual energy often without the victim knowing initially which has nothing to do with the victim's capacity for fear.
In regards to 'vampirism', it is a word for 'evil'.
In the finer realms, subtle tensions of fear, is enough for 'evil' to feed off. This subtle tension may seem nothing out of the ordinary for some people.
For example, the fear of not being heard, or understood, can raise subtle ego-fears that causes tension on one's soul, and this squeezes out some spiritual energy.
Spiritual energy is what 'evil' cannot produce for itself, but needs it to survive.
To ensure a continual flow of spiritual energy, it will play subtle tricks, lies and deceptions to keep the subtle tensions in a person going.
That is why I have suggested softness and gentleness, not
Quote:
...give off/discharge bolts of love and compassion...
Working as a counsellor for nearly twenty years, I have come across a lot of fearful people, disguised as anger, jealousy, envy, greed, lust, etc.
In each case, love, in the form of listening, patience, gentleness, and softness, has always cut through the stories of jealousy, and so on.
As a result, a more realistic appraisal of what is really going on in a person is found - a form of fear.
In the case of jealousy, once that fear has been identified and dealt with, there is no more jealousy.

So, Lorelyen, that is my view of it all. Please forgive me if you still feel strongly opposed to my beliefs... it is where I am at in the search of Truth. Lol.
Old 16-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Lorelyen

Oh, nothing to forgive at all. Perhaps I should be craving the same of you. It’s always good to exchange views so I’m appreciative of your comment.

Perhaps my problem is with terms. Fear is a very loose term by your definition which (supposing your statement to be true) divides into more specific conditions: jealousy, envy, greed etc, for which we have assigned those words. In fact, by your definition our lives are entirely driven by fear… of non-survival. (For which of course there is a spiritual answer but only a few (in their younger years at least) can assimilate; though religions tried to give followers a guarantee.)

But focusing on the particular condition would seem to lead closer to its roots – jealousy could be based in insecurity which in turn could stem from deprivation; it could arise simply from social expectation of a relationship. Sometimes both are the same thing. I rue the fact that “society” has promoted a belief that people should think that they can own others – the Christian marriage ceremony: “to have and to hold….’til death do us part.” My own view is that no one can ever own someone else so the spiritual leadership that led to that belief is basically outdated in that it relied on conditions such as loyalty, duty, honour – things that (very sadly) decrease as materialism takes over and people become more worried about their rights than duties. (Not that they’ve gone completely but they have to come from someone’s heart and soul, not just utterances in front of an official!)

Evil? My trouble (you’ll probably laugh here) is that I don’t know what the word means except destroying or attempting to destroy someone’s path through life. It’s sadly part of the duality of the human condition. Without evil there can’t by definition be good which occurs in contrast to it. A predator survives only while it has prey. If the prey disappears in order to survive, the predator dies. (Of course, I’m not saying that vampirism is acceptable but it happens in so many small ways in life – the person who takes credit for someone else’s effort; the leech who gets wealthy through slavery, the entity from the dark side that feeds of the emotions of the unwary. We have to deal with it as best we can.)

But it is an interesting discussion. Thanks for the exchange. It can only be good – and of course let's others know that their concerns haven't gone unnoticed.

Old 16-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Knower
BlueLove23, remove yourself from her space when you feel your energy changing. From your posts, it seems she knows what she is doing. If you feel she is jealous..she is. Don't subject yourself to drainage because of a friend.
Old 16-04-2014, 08:52 PM
rijhumal

hi

i also attacked by psychic . he has ruined me so much. he sent me negative energy continuously
Old 16-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rijhumal
i also attacked by psychic . he has ruined me so much. he sent me negative energy continuously

a person can send negative energy, but it is a choice being made now or part of your soul learning experience to receive it. choices can be changed. part of your soul learning experience can't be changed until you have learned the lesson.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 18-04-2014, 06:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That's fine, but those who need the most love and compassion can be those who never give either, and don't recognise either from their own experience. If they're emotionally taking the whole time from one or more hapless victims, (and here's stressing the whole time or nearly the whole time), they are unable and or unwilling to return love and compassion.

So it's an endless one-way flow of energy.

They need to be told. Simply that. Then helped if that's possible, to rebalance their lives/interactions with people so that they can give and take. It may not be possible. They may have to find their own answers.

Whether it's physical health or emotional health, if someone is drained of either, they are in no position to "help" restore positive energies in others. It's very easy to urge someone else to give love and compassion when we aren't in that same drained state.

The simple answer is to have the strength to make the decision now - to have nothing more than a formal relationship with someone who drains you. Be polite, be non-hostile - but be ready to excuse oneself from their presence if the going starts to pall. That's the simplest way to block this particular psychic attack. When it dawns on the "vampire" that their victim is no longer going to feed their demands, they'll go away. It just takes firmness and strength of character.

thank you for that advice, i have seperated myself from her..my energy is so much higher,my psychoc awareness is coming back as strong as it was before all this, im not losing emergy, such a hugeeee difference
Old 18-04-2014, 06:08 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtotheLife
BlueLove23, remove yourself from her space when you feel your energy changing. From your posts, it seems she knows what she is doing. If you feel she is jealous..she is. Don't subject yourself to drainage because of a friend.

Its been a few weeks now and i have completly avoided contact with her, i feel such a drastic change, i cant belive it took me so long to figure out what it was that was so draining