Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-05-2014, 04:21 AM
somnium

Past life lesson emerges? (pre-life)

I had intended to remember my past lives and any awareness I had about the after-life when I had a vision/memory. I was sitting with my mother in a special place discussing the many forms of life. We were telepathically linked together and so there was no separation between us. She knew my every thought as I knew hers. We had discovered, and knew well that in life we can intend any experience we wanted to have, and could plan our incarnation together. I had wanted to know if I could tell my mother a lie and have her believe it and since we were connected I couldn't see the way to do this and yet everything was/is possible. Right away, as soon as I intended to lie to my mother our connection was broken and she could no longer see me, no longer knew me inside, and she believed my lie that I told her. In this place we were all connected with every piece of creation and all knew all, however the desire to lie had created a separation between us and the connection that honesty, openness, and truth had created. We were naked before each other but the lies clothed us and placed a shadow between us. I wonder now if this is a lesson for me about honesty and connection, and leading an honest life.
Old 21-05-2014, 04:42 AM
SpacePilot

Interesting... lie/deception would be a direct cause of separation. Very, very interesting and this rings true to me...
Old 21-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Master

The lie would be negative energy and a lower vibration than your mother had who was functioning at the higher (love and light) vibration. So you tried an experiment and was disconnected, to say the least.

Finding that perfect synchronized connection with your mother might prove difficult a second time. But if you do, I suggest you stay on the same vibration as your mother so you can continue your conversation and learn from her.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:47 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
The lie would be negative energy and a lower vibration than your mother had who was functioning at the higher (love and light) vibration. So you tried an experiment and was disconnected, to say the least.

Finding that perfect synchronized connection with your mother might prove difficult a second time. But if you do, I suggest you stay on the same vibration as your mother so you can continue your conversation and learn from her.

The lie was really just out of curiosity, to see if i could do it. I told my mother beforehand that i was going to lie to her, but when I made the choice to successfully lie to her the connection vanished away completely. I reach this level of connection with much of the world, not just my mother, and then I will enter back into separation for some reason. Its like I fly up so high, and then fly back down low again. High up to the place where we are all one and advanced, and then down to the places of average humanity. Its like a magical shift that almost erases the previous dimension from existence, or at least from activity.

Yes it is a good place to be and to learn. It is like everyone there is one with God, or like I am surrounded by God, even within my mother.