Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-04-2014, 02:06 PM
blue_moon_dreams

I wish I had some idea

I've always been gifted. That sounds kind of boastful but it took me a long time to realise that's what it was. I felt cursd for the longest time. I know what i can do I'm aware of all this knwolage that i carry with me. I'd love to be able to do something with it all. However I am unsure what to do. Should I tell you all the things I know I can do or would it be best not to? I'm unsure. I shall start with the fact that I can read tarot and angel cards very well. I can see and hear all sorts of spiritual creatures beings and people. I'm constantly aware of them around me. I have also been told many things about myself that I was not aware of...But let us stop there for now.
Old 19-04-2014, 04:22 AM
bkveda

We all have some or other gifts. Every one of us would like the ultimate key to know whats the best course of action in every situation. There is nothing wrong with that. Knowledge and gifts are there for us to use. They are power like any other power. They can be used with wisdom or misused in ignorance. We need to know the purpose of our life to know for what they are to be used. This purpose evolves as we grow. there are times of trial and error but mostly good common sense and enough help from wise people around. Fundamentally have will to do something good with good intent and you can know how to from your gifts.
Old 19-04-2014, 05:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_moon_dreams
I've always been gifted. That sounds kind of boastful but it took me a long time to realise that's what it was. I felt cursd for the longest time. I know what i can do I'm aware of all this knwolage that i carry with me. I'd love to be able to do something with it all. However I am unsure what to do. Should I tell you all the things I know I can do or would it be best not to? I'm unsure. I shall start with the fact that I can read tarot and angel cards very well. I can see and hear all sorts of spiritual creatures beings and people. I'm constantly aware of them around me. I have also been told many things about myself that I was not aware of...But let us stop there for now.

Well, the first thing is you should do (IMO), is for yourself, to get yourself good and strong spiritually so you can learn how to use your beautiful gifts. Learn how to shield yourself, build a relationship with the creatures and beings around you.
Old 19-04-2014, 11:59 AM
blue_moon_dreams

I know the creatures and beings around me very well. I do need to become stronger. I'm working on sheilds but all advice is good.
Old 19-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_moon_dreams
I know the creatures and beings around me very well. I do need to become stronger. I'm working on sheilds but all advice is good.

Try reframing your q. What will make your heart sing most. Spirits want you to be joyous and free and healed. That's not necessarily an easy path but it will lead to ultimate joy. Avoid the shoulds when talking with spirits.