Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-09-2011, 02:45 AM
Kristine

I don’t do human stuff that often any more.
If a spirit cross into the light, how can it talk to me. Again his or anyone else’s including human have never moved there mouth I don’t think.
I would think if a ghost was hear it would be able to talk to you easier.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:56 AM
Kristine

My daughter and I also hear a voice that wakes us up. Neither of us see anything but it calls both of us by our name. well it calls me by Kris, but that’s what my friends call me and it usually signifies to me that I actually know the person.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
iolite
Thank you, I’m pretty sure nothing takes over my body. It isn’t a ghost whisperer thing though either. I want to say no one or thing ever actually opened its mouth for words to come out to talk to me. I think I just realized that now that I’m responding to your post. Now I’m a bit confused. Not that I wasn’t before, just confused differently now.

Hi Kristine,

The word to best describe your experiences is telepathy.

Now if you can imagine having a conversation with this energy, it would be telepathy.

It is easy to be confused about stuff like this. We all have a "frame of reference" that evolved into an understanding about events that are like what you have described. My experiences and point of view lead me to think of this as telepathy.

The better question is how would you like to proceed? Can you consider this being/spirit/energy/entity a friend who is there to help you in some way?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
My daughter and I also hear a voice that wakes us up. Neither of us see anything but it calls both of us by our name. well it calls me by Kris, but that’s what my friends call me and it usually signifies to me that I actually know the person.

May I ask the age of your daughter?

I am inclined more and more to think that you have found a friend who is there to help you.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
I don’t do human stuff that often any more.
If a spirit cross into the light, how can it talk to me. Again his or anyone else’s including human have never moved there mouth I don’t think.
I would think if a ghost was hear it would be able to talk to you easier.

Communication is energy. People think the light is some far off place, when in fact it is right here, on top of our world in another dimension. Ghosts are usually just souls that for many reasons, think they will not be welcome in the light. They are lower energy and more like our earth vibrations. The light is a higher vibration but we, through meditation, can reach there and communicate.

It sounds to me that you and your daughter are hearing spirit guides. They always call my name when they want my attention. My daughter wrote an angel guardian meditation (in my signature link on page 2) that you can see if your daughter wants to try. It is written for about age 5-11. It shows them they have to power to call on guardians to protect them. You can do it too :)
Old 06-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Sharnie

channelling normally happens when it needs to, being that it would be likely to happen talking to someone who another wishes to communicate with at that time, so perhaps during a conversation with them. its usually on the spot as such.

For what you are talking about, nighttime disruptances, its more likely to be your own 'self' channeling, which isnt for someone else but only you, so its more talking only to those relevant to you, mostly passed on or guides, but living communications through dreams can occur. its not necessarily a spirit but often just guides of yours who choose your sleep time because thats when its easy to get through - this happens to everyone but in your case your a bit aware of it so its keeping you awake!

ask them to keep it down til your well under. the respect is there and it will be done. you may be one of those who are simply ultra aware. if you chose, you could cultivate it to be aware of that kind of thing all the time, but if it discomforts you, theres no reason why not to ask for the volume to be please lessened until you are safely off to sleep. simply say it to yourself on going to bed, affirmatively; like - look i like you talk to me but i do need my rest so if you could wait off til I am well and truly asleep, i would appreciate that, as otherwise you keep me awake ok?
Old 07-09-2011, 12:19 AM
Kristine

John322411
The more I think about it, the more I believe I have never saw anyone’s mouth move. If what I’m doing is telepathy and telepathy is imagining your speaking to someone/thing that means that it is just my imagination that the events happened and they really weren’t there.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Kristine

John again, sorry
My daughter is 15
I can also see it as being a spirit or entity, but I’m not sure where I go from now. I’m hoping to put all the little pieces together and go somewhere form there.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:45 AM
Kristine

Medium Lora
I will look for the meditation. My daughter likes to try to meditate, but she doesn’t do it very well. I don’t meditate well either. Where both diagnosed learning disabled falling just below the autism spectrum so sitting still and concentrating isn’t always our strong points.
I kind of thought someone was around that liked us. i keep thinking about it and think it’s the friend in the sole traveling and dreaming and maybe the person that started to come through in a light image then more clear like the dog.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Kristine

Sharnie
I’m assuming it would be fair to say I may be channeling an energy spirit. I have had people in my dreams as well as the ones I kind of talk to a bit when I’m awake. They like the outside too.

Everyone, thank you for your comments I appreciate it.

I use to create energy balls that I use to call power balls. My martial arts instructor and I use to play around to see how much more I could do when utilizing it than I could usually do and saw a clear difference in the magnitude of the punch. I can still build energy in my hand, but not always on command. Is it possible to be able to Chanel energy in that form or would anyone know what im doing so I can read up on it.