Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-12-2011, 08:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lovetruth,
5 hours doing meditation?
You just inspired me to meditate more like I used to.

I don't know where you came up with spacing your posts after 2 lines, but, boy, does it make it easy to read!
Thank you.

By the way - since you do Kriya Yoga - is it ok to tell me what are the premises for the techniques without revealing the techniques?
I thought there were 3?
Light, Music and Sat Nam - maybe called something else?

Or maybe it is 2 - Light and Hamso, So Hung, Hung so, So ham - so many names for the Holy Name, the Word, Sat Naam...thank you.

I took courses through Self Realization Fellowship in the early 70's. There is

a whole year, ( if I remember correctly) of exercises and breath techniques

before receiving Kriya Yoga breath instruction. that was to prepare the

body. I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable in revealing anymore than that. I

took an oath when I received the lessons not to to reveal the techniques.

There are initiations into Kriya Yoga throughout the country, I don't know

what they require now. I do know I needed that year of intro. and I am sure

that is why it worked out the way it did. And the 5 hours of Kriya are not a

burden. there are profound blissful states throughout, and I divide it up into

two sessions. One in the late afternoon and once during the night. Hope

this helps. I find I need less sleep too.
Old 23-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Guide

Hello all, just wanted to mention another book called "Babaji and the 18

Siddha Kriya Yoga Tradition" by M. Govindan, M.A. It tells the story of Babaji

and other Masters. A really beautiful book.

If you are sincere about contacting Babaji it is necessary to clean up the

mind clutter so you can receive the mind of God, which is always there we

just have to be receptive. The heart also must be cleansed of any negative

patterns, you will have to be brutally honest with yourself. If you are

holding onto anything that hardens your heart and you do not know how to

release it, ask spirit for help. They will come in and soften your heart, but

you then need to go in and open the windows of your heart,(it doesn't hurt

to then clean the windows, clear out the cobwebs and then dust and

rearrange the furniture either.) Flowers are nice too. In other words make

it a place Babaji would want to visit and perhaps stay. If you do choose the

path of mastery over self, the path is a razors edge, but beautiful beings of

light will hold your hands so you do not easily lose your balance. And if you

should fall off on occasion, they will pick you up and put you back where you

fell off. Their service is to help humanity and at some point you have to give

back to the Godhead with service, but amazingly it is something your heart

yearns to do anyway. Love to all of you, and have a beautiful season of

light. This is a lovely video Of James Twyman singing, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aymtk0BeJV0 lovetruth
Old 24-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Guide

Message from Babaji 4

Dear ones, do not be concerned with the old way of things. These of themselves will dissolve. Anything that is not love will disintegrate, for the earth holds only the

things of truth and discards that which is false. You will still see the appearances for awhile but in truth those things are no longer in this new reality. They are the

conflict of the past only, and cannot be in the now. This may not make sense to the concrete mind but the soul understands. Be grateful for the beauty and love

that surrounds you and let these illusions pass away from your awareness. Dear ones, these are the things of the world and this old world has already turned over to

present a new side. The truth will always prevail. Remember you are never alone in any of this. My children are always in my heart and I hold each one so dear. The

crucifix is nearly down and now the healing begins. That only means the old fearful ways are over and the people of truth (soul) take the reins from the old worn out

paradigm. A new world awaits those who have had the faith to witness the past present and future and now choose to live fully in the now. Create with this concept

of now and let the past crumble. All are witness to this change and will forever remember the old way as a test, a passage that had to be experienced as part of

greater growth of the spirit. Now that is gone, and reality can reveal itself to the whole. You are all in for a beautiful surprise in the next year. Just know that we

await it also. What wonders will befall the earth. I look ever to the purity of the heart to carry us through. In deepest love. Babaji
Old 27-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Thank you...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Guide

Dear Ms Hepburn, thank Babaji. I do. Love to all.
Old 27-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Guide

In cocoons of dark we doze,
hearts ablaze, await the dawn.
Restless sleep, in space and time,
yea are mine, sweet Divine.

As we tear the bitter womb,
we surrender, hearts entombed.
Rip asunder, prison wall,
come to me one in all.

Sun and air, wake inner light,
weak and weary from long night.
In protection, each I hold,
as thy golden wings unfold.

You were always meant to fly,
let your burdens fall on me.
Light and free of years untold,
glide again on wings of gold.

We will weave a tapestry,
silver threads of unity.
In remembrance of me,
yea are mine, sweet divine

This poem came to me several nights ago. (had to get up and write in down)

I just found this link: interesting explains and answers many questions on Babaji and Kriya Yoga. lovetruth http://www.enlightennext.org/magazine/j21/babaji.asp

Last edited by lovetruth : 27-12-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 27-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Experiencer
Wow!

Beautiful poem! Thank you so much for sharing.

Love and light,
Kiki04

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
In cocoons of dark we doze,
hearts ablaze, await the dawn.
Restless sleep, in space and time,
yea are mine, sweet Divine.

As we tear the bitter womb,
we surrender, hearts entombed.
Rip asunder, prison wall,
come to me one in all.

Sun and air, wake inner light,
weak and weary from long night.
In protection, each I hold,
as thy golden wings unfold.

You were always meant to fly,
let your burdens fall on me.
Light and free of years untold,
glide again on wings of gold.

We will weave a tapestry,
silver threads of unity.
In remembrance of me,
yea are mine, sweet divine

This poem came to me several nights ago. (had to get up and write in down)

I just found this link: interesting explains and answers many questions on Babaji and Kriya Yoga. lovetruth http://www.enlightennext.org/magazine/j21/babaji.asp
Old 28-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Guide

You are most welcome Kikio4
Old 28-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Guide

Question to Babaji: What must we do in this timing?

Dear ones, when you have cleared yourselves to the degree you believe is possible, the next step is to keep your light bright and full. Your lives are special in that,

you are the carriers of light. The final countdown is here for the release of the soul. Your lives have been held in check because you allowed fear to rule you, and

when this happens, fear will take on many faces. You are now experiencing that fear in a big way, because it takes your own willingness to move it out of your world

of form. What caused such a degree of fear? Dear ones when one does not deal with what is at hand, it will increase until it is finally recognized. this is a simple

reaction to what you believe is true, but is not. Many lives have been wasted in fearful expressions and now the time has come to realize your mistakes. You are fully

capable of cleansing yourselves, then the earth. Many have trusted in the false appearances and tried to create a security that is not possible from the outside. So

the lesson , of course, is to realize that all is supported from the inner realms, not the outer appearance. As your world unfolds in these images of fear, remember it is

just a projection to be healed. Keep your balance by acknowledging that you are truly not a part of the appearance. the spirit always looks on in perfect calm,

this, dear ones is who you truly are. those false images that support the body only, make you think you are the body. You are not. The finite can never hold the

fullness of who you truly are. It is a temporary device to propel you toward wisdom. If you choose not to learn, you will repeat the cycle in another body, until you

take to heart the fullness of who you are. Do you think God does not love his creations? He is dreaming your existence, but you are also that spark and it is your

opportunity, your duty to create with that spark. Co-creating in matter is a wonderful experience if one can only remember the self instead of the flesh as reality. You

can cancel out the fears, the ugliness that appears before you. You must heal yourselves first, and many have. No one will truly be left behind, all will come to this

wisdom sooner or later, but it can happen in an instant if you have the faith that it can be so. Unleash that inner power, now is the time to blaze with brilliance

instead of hiding behind the flesh. Your light is recognized and it does attract greater light. You are the unity of spirit only if you choose to unite in the beautiful

blazing light and share your balance with the world. Stand up to the fearful images, proclaim your light. that is your calling, your inner life is who you are.

One final note. Some of you stand terrified of what is occurring and that only keeps you from moving forward. Help each other to be strong. You will finally learn that

you are all one, and powerful in that unity. I have the greatest respect for each of you, and in unity we will remake the world. Babaji

Last edited by lovetruth : 28-12-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 30-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Guide

Many doors will open when one commits to the life of spirit. No one is confined to a certain life. You are given the choice to remake your lives in each moment. That

is why you experience linear time, but in truth there is not the linear, only NOW. This gives you a sense of moving in a direction in space and time and each

entity has a basis for measuring growth. Growth is an actuality in many dimensions, not just this appearance, but many. In each aspect you unfold your inner truth

to the satisfaction of the soul. When these are all integrated the learning is profound because it takes place on many levels of consciousness, and in every form

imaginable. Awareness has many avenues of expression. When you behold the stillness that is the self,a miracle of true beginning emerges and the spirit will begin to

awaken on many levels. All are give innumerable opportunities to experience in form. Some take many different paths in many different dimensions,others will

experiment with alternative lives in a more careful scenario where the changes are small, but lead to other means of accomplishing growth. There is unlimited

possibility in each of you. Your spark of truth tests the many aspects of being and then returns to the stillness to regroup. Your lives are vast and varied and what

you experience in one life has a direct effect on the current experience of your present lives. It is all interconnected, like a wheel ever turning, one cannot point to

only one part of the wheel, the effect is movement, and constant change, yet the stillness remains in stillness yet observes the movement without judgement. Every

life purpose is played out in conscious awareness yet the body can only experience the limited view of it's present circumstances. To reach the ever conscious state,

one must endeavor to purify the mind and the body, then pursue direct knowing from the mind of Divine presence. This alone will move you from the idea of being the

one who experiences to being the observer and in this state of being, you release the small will to the true will of the Divine. In this alone will you grow into the

magnificent beings you are. Surrender your lower self, for the fullness of your true being. Be willing to forgo the small and finite, for the infinite. This choice is ever

your own to make. God has given you free will to experience in time and space, but if you yearn to break the cycle of finite experience you must have the courage to

break the old pattern and forge a new path beyond limitation. Let your imagination expand. It was given that you might see yourselves in perfection. See yourselves

as magnificent beings of light, then begin to forge the path to reality. The small will fall away as you step toward inner perfection. Each of you know this intuitively,

yet you hide your beauty from yourselves when you get caught up in the human dramas. Have the courage to break this vicious cycle and move out of the circle into

the expanding spiral. As your awareness increases, your awareness helps the next person to become aware and so on. Oneness is sharing on every level because life

itself intermingles with every other part of itself. Be creative, you have such abilities to heal and be healed of your twisted imaginings. then you can imagine the best

in yourselves. Walk in the light of perfection, then pass that light to your neighbor by sharing your inner life. This does not mean you preach your understanding to

another, but you first live that understanding, then a change will be noticed by all who interact with you, and your life will be observed. This observation will prompt

one on an inner level to change. Do you see how it works? live your life impeccably and others will choose to live their lives impeccably. Perhaps it will only let some

light into their consciousness but it is the start of inner awakening that is beginning to spiral among the restless souls who yearn for release. Be your divine power

dear ones, be the light so that others can see more clearly. In divine love Babaji