Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Many wonderful posts here

There were several things that resonated with me...
Firstly I agree with so much here, LadyTerra...
It is human nature to expand in the presence of tenderness and to step back in the face of cruelty or indifference.

The presence of love and tenderness allows us to believe and have faith, to confirm our trust in Grace and positivity.

The presence of cruelty and apathy allow us to identify and confirm both who we are and also where our lines in the sand are drawn.

Drawing our lines in the sand involves taking a stand. Standing firm sometimes requires we push back or retreat in order to maintain our integrity in our stance. And it often requires that we explain to others where those boundaries of acceptability are, as many will not respect your boundaries even if you do identify them, but certainly if you do not.

It also allows us to reach beyond those limits and offer unconditional love and blessings, in whatever form we wish to offer them. We can still be loving and true to ourselves -- on at least the most generic level of wishing others well on their path -- even whilst identifying our lines in the sand, i.e., what is not acceptable to our hearts and souls.

To some degree these lines in the sand are very personal, but to be honest, to a much greater degree, the lines in the sand are universal in the most primal sense of honouring our ensouled lives. Much of our culture and much of the social framework we find ourselves in does not honour our ensouled lives. And a good deal of this existence is acknowledging our need for meaning and sanctity and wholeness, and in bringing it into our existence wherever we are.

peace & blessings,
7L

Meaning and Sanctity and Wholeness!

Quality of life is far more important to me--than quantity.

I believe the greatest acheivement in embracing acceptance is when we learn to accept our own limitations and reality--thereby--setting aside our ego and ultimately embracing humility.

These bodies are only borrowed (for a finite time)--but the Spirit is infinite.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 07-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Master

I read the thread and a few of the posts, so I hope I am not overlapping. When my daughter was gravely ill this year and there seemed to be nothing my husband or I could do about it but wait and see if she would respond, we both dealt with it so differently. I turned to Jesus and just gave it to him. I cried in waves and when I wasn't crying, I just knew that he would find her and be with her and keep her safe. I felt he was with her, and it eased my mind and then I could go to hope. There was literally nothing I could have done, no amount of money in the world would have changed things, no thing in the world meant anything. When it came down to it, and I was at the bottom, is when I found my faith. That was all I had left. And it helped me get through it, is helping us every day to get through it. She still is relearning to walk and it is slow and steady and all uphill, but she is a fighter and she is bound and determined to go at her own pace, not mine, so I have to let go and let her. My husband didn't want to hear Jesus's comforting words (I was channeling him off and on) and cried and turned away from any solace. When we found out she was going to come out of it, we talked about it later and then, and only then, could he turn to his faith - and by faith I mean we are spiritual people, not religious. At the end of the day, that was the only thing we had to comfort us. When you feel you have done everything you can and it still is there, that's what it comes down to. There are miracles in faith that are not apparent until you seek them out.

My 2 cents.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Master
I believe the greatest acheivement in embracing acceptance is when we learn to accept our own limitations and reality--thereby--setting aside our ego and ultimately embracing humility.

These bodies are only borrowed (for a finite time)--but the Spirit is infinite.

Nicely said, LadyTerra.

Accepting our personal glitches can lead to ultimately accepting and surrendering into our pure wholeness as Spirit.

Xan