Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2013, 09:22 AM
aurarose

Ok i did a meditiation with AAMichael. and the begining was very strong sexual feeling but it passed and then strong light and then it was like he was wanting me to do something and i am not sure what or even if it was about sex and then i saw shadow people around me but i am a strong empath to the point i cant go into crowds of people because i cant handle the energy but i did not feel darkness from them and i have been fighting darkness for many years now. i litterally had to fight my way into the light. which is okay because i do not fear them but i tried the meditation anyways. now i am getting i have issues being intimate. um yes that is correct. well i guess it is next on my path to deal with but i got upset when i saw a crowd around me lol lol lol i am not the universe go to girl lol lol lol yeah okay well at the very least i hope i have helped someone with this in some crazy way lol lol lol and i do not think i will do this again cus i am not going to be a pass me around. lol lol lol AAMichael is laughing at me but i am dead serious. Laugh it up lol lol lol anyways Thanks.
Old 22-02-2013, 09:31 AM
aurarose

so yeah i am a firm believer that it is okay to try most things one time and after that....dont know what to tell you.... so i am a way better darkside eliminator than i will ever be at being sexual lol lol but i dont feel it was about being sexual its about something higher but i refuse to have any kind of sexual experience with a crowd. lol lol lol lol lol so yeah find another EARTH girl cus this one has left the building. lol lol lol
Old 22-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Master

It sounds as though your stumbling through this, this and with the motions and topic, topic most of us, or at least for me, it's clear why, and its ok to be.
I am simply good friends with the AAs, however many friends of mine have strong disputes with them, etc.
However, here they are stirring the pot it seems, and I perceive your not sure how to change your perception of those feelings. Here, maybe the best thing to do is to clarify your feelings and the way they make you feel certain ways, and tell them that you feel uncomfortable feeling those ways towards them. At that point, you may feel a shift in energies, and the energy type change. Also, AA Michael, from what I have understood, tends to stir those emotions. Unconditional love in those aspects depend on perception in how it is received, which can be overlooked by them, another reason why to talk your feelings aloud with them.
Love and light
~shadedragon

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 22-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Experiencer
Here's what I've been learning about Mikael this month. He helps in seeing your pride. This is something he's helping you see about yourself that you deny (pride is denial). Working through your pride helps you be more humble.

I hope this informaiton is helpful to you.

Peace on your journey.
Old 22-02-2013, 04:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by aurarose
Hello,
I am new to spiritual forums and have been on here a few days. I dont know what he means and not to sound out there but i am not sure if it on a sexual level and if so that is so wrong in so many ways. lol lol but WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME? i can accept that i have lost it. lol lol but can someone please shed some light for me. i know my inner power is LOVE. but how do you find it and i am never trying to sound disrespectful towards God or Jesus or even the Arc Angels. so can someone explain this for me. all i have at the moment is intuition and empath abilities and i meditate everyday like 3 or 4 times a day and i am getting a real high sexual vibe here and it is freaking me out. lol lol ok crazy lady is done talking lol lol lol

I'm unclear. Is the Archangel coming on to you, I mean, is he saying he wants to get close to you sexually...or are you having sexual responses to his presence, or simply sexual responses when you meditate?
Old 22-02-2013, 04:42 PM
aurarose

Talking

Okay first thing is that you are right that i do have a lot of pride and i know i do. i am not humble at all. so i totally agree to that. i have to learn to be humble. i am very strong willed and need to loosen up my ideas so anyways i was very mad at him lastnight after i left this site and started astro flying super fast through the stars shot a couple of darkness too to calm down and Michael boxed me in. i was in somekind of invisable box to calm down. i then released a whole bunch of negativity that was inside me that ended up saving me this morning but i am getting to that. i am such a good person but i do have extreme ways with me and i am really trying to find balance too. so anyways i fell asleep and woke up at 2am and wrote Jesus a letter needing guidance. i asked him before but not answer but lastnight he basically told me i was ok and that it is okay for people to be sexual with angels as long as it is all about LOVE. it makes me feel weak to be like that. that is why i am fine never doing that. i am into my journey and into my children. so anyways I believe within my soul and have been told by many gifted people that i have a close relationship with Michael in heaven and i feel he came to save me. so going on and sorry so long but after i flipped out a few hours later i fell back to sleep and this super ANGRY grey tried to attack me. it was very strong but i shot it with light and deflected it away from me. the point is that is Michael would not have got me that mad to release that negative inside me i feel in my heart i would not have been strong enough to win that battle. so i feel he came up with a way for me to release this negativity in me that in essence saved me this morning. i felt heaven cheer after i won. I dont care i am not going to be sexual with Angels and when i read the part about tell him where you stand yeah he was instantly like NO. so i am as bull head as he is. we fight all the time but i love him dearly. i got into 3 arguements with him just yesterday. i dont fight with any of the other Angels just him. lol lol lol. i am just a differnt kind of person. but i would give my life for God Jesus or anyone of the Angels and was told i have many times in past lives but thank you to everyone. if you ever have a darkside issue i will help you. that is what i am best at. i love this website and thanks for listening and sharing with me. hugs and kisses.
Old 22-02-2013, 04:45 PM
aurarose

to Holly he did tell me this morning he wants me to do that love thing with him and i laughed at him like not in this life time lol lol lol but he has also told me that i am doing it but i say i am not doing it so dont know what to tell him. but one thing is very clear is that i know Michaels enery very very good and i know it is him. i feel him with my empath abilities. i can also feel when Jesus comes too. so those to are always very clear to me. but yeah he is going through Angel old age i told him lol lol lol
Old 22-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Quagmire

There exist no battles to win, no darkness to overcome; only ourself to understand and our fears to embrace and turn into love.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Suspended
Aurarose,

What is 'the love thing' exactly? Is it that he simply wants you to give him and yourself more unconditional love, or he wants to be sexually involved with you?
Old 22-02-2013, 09:16 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurarose
to Holly he did tell me this morning he wants me to do that love thing with him and i laughed at him like not in this life time lol lol lol but he has also told me that i am doing it but i say i am not doing it so dont know what to tell him.

I would think you have.

Quote:
...but one thing is very clear is that i know Michaels enery very very good and i know it is him. i feel him with my empath abilities. i can also feel when Jesus comes too.

Quote:
so those to are always very clear to me. but yeah he is going through Angel old age i told him lol lol lol

Angel old age. har