Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Master
shadow guides

My children always had guides that they can see and interact with and they looked solid/3D like real people. Recently, shadow guides came into their lives. They are grey and black. I have sensed the tall black shadow but I do not see it. The children have not conversed with them due to some fears. There are different types of shadows. One has a 7 foot tall humanoid form, another is a black triangle. We also have a grey mist, grey cat, black mass, black cat. My children are mostly ok with them. I'm not sure but I think they may be 3 guides or so.

Do any of you have shadow guides and can tell me a bit about them? What are my children supposed to learn from them? Thanks!
Old 14-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Master

So, my first thing is to check their authenticity, are they from the light or no. Approach with an open mind, what does their energy feel like to you?

Regarding the fears, I recently sensed a negative energy and then realised it was actually simply my fear I was connecting with. When I was able to engage with this fear and tell it it was ok, it melted.

Approach the shadows with a loving curiousity is my advice, but prepared to send them packing if nec.

As for what there is to learn, allow it to unfold, probably that is an irritating answer but I find it is easy to limit our guides by restricting them to a lesson - whereas it could be a whole host of things.
Old 14-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Master
I do not feel any negativities emanating from them. My daughter's guide is always napping whenever we ask him questions about the shadows and masses. Typically, our spirit guides don't like to answer questions but they do enjoy playing with our children. Our home is well protected so we are not concerned. I'm just curious as to what the kids are supposed to learn from them. You are right Belle. We have to give them time to reveal lesson/lessons. I'm just impatient. We have never dealt with or heard from Shadow Guides before. Even learning about Spirit Guides is new to me.
Old 14-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Master

I'm impatient for all these things as well but it seems to me there's a lesson for you (don't hit me for saying that).

But, not sure what they are about, I've come across shadow of the self but not shadow energies. will be interested to see how this unfolds.
Old 14-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Master
Cyber bops Belle on her head. (just kidding) I will keep you posted on any updates.
Old 15-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Quagmire

Maybe looking/observing shadows literally on Earth might reveal something. Your own, your childrens and so on. Starting to learn what is a shadow and why is it there. We do not always have to make it more complicated than it actually is on a hot summer day we use the shadow to get out of the sun and cool down...
Old 15-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Maybe looking/observing shadows literally on Earth might reveal something. Your own, your childrens and so on. Starting to learn what is a shadow and why is it there. We do not always have to make it more complicated than it actually is on a hot summer day we use the shadow to get out of the sun and cool down...

Makes sense. We'll just go with the flow and learn.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 06:19 AM.
Old 18-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Master
My son continues to see the shadows in the corners. Tonight my daughter saw the black cat shadow run across the back of our living room couch after she fell off the couch. They are here to stay and we are ok with them.