Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:

There is a common theme where I say something to sparrow.. and up pops someone to "defend" him.. (this being time #4/5 or so)

I am not calling sparrow "bad" merely using words to re-translate something he is saying..

I have never heard him once say "it's wrong to kill" (that I'm aware) but there is a hidden subtext in his message and it's all about judgment and there are bad ones out there.. in this way I offer a reflection to him.. that some don't prefer.. sorry, if you also don't prefer it..

I suggest you look to yourself.. just as I suggest sparrow examine himself.. I am perfectly willing to look at myself from these statements.. and have

As for respect I have the utmost respect for him, just as for you.. however I am willing to call someone out on the stain on their shirt.. and give them a chance to look at it.. I feel that this service benefits all greatly..

I am a believer in talking about anything, looking at anything.. exploring every idea in every conceivable notion.. ironically this idea makes many uncomfortable..

It is you who has stated that this forum is about “unconditional love” if so why the conditions..??

You can’t say that about someone.. that’s disrespectful?

That’s a condition.. that is conditional love.. not unconditional love.. I ask you again to look into your own space and why you feel the need to “Defend” and interject your “rules for behavior” on me..??

The real purpose of much of what I say is all about self-examination.. why do we do the things we do?

Why do we say the things we do?

Here and for I offer again a chance for you to look at yourself.. I am certainly looking at myself..

If someone would like to "self-examine" him/herself, I'm sure they would do it on their own time if they felt the need for it.
I apologize for appearing defensive; I just felt it was disrespectful to attempt to make someone look like they have no idea what they're talking about when, truly, no one knows for certain what goes on in the spirit world. We've all forgotten, and we know it. I don't have to tell you that we don't know for sure.

I "popped up" because I just happen to have more respect for Sparrow. I resonate with what this soul says. That's all.

Old 22-01-2011, 06:34 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I apologize for appearing defensive;
No biggie..
Quote:
I just felt it was disrespectful to attempt to make someone look like they have no idea what they're talking about when
I was speaking to sparrow as a colleague as a equal.. it may not seem that way.. but there was really no space in my heart for "hate" or that's a bad one!

Many people don't recognize that when I open conversations to look at and explore ideas that don't resonate.. I am looking to offer ideas that may resonate.. ultimately I have no agenda.. and that's what make it great! (well, it can also be said I have a agenda.. but I mean some people preach you there truth and then get piszy when you don't listen.. that's not me! )
Quote:
truly, no one knows for certain what goes on in the spirit world.
Yes, well I wouldn't quite put it this way.. this statement is almost a "intention" that creates "uncertainty" in your space.. you can know for certain..

As I said.. understanding non-physical is a very big awareness to take in.. I think we here on earth can grasp some concepts and about 1% But I think one day we'll know 2% and then 5% and then maybe.. 20%

It's a work in progress.. baby!
Quote:
I "popped up" because I just happen to have more respect for Sparrow. I resonate with what this soul says. That's all.
Excellent for you.. I also agree with some of his aspects.. it's the disagreements that draw me into conversation with sparrow
Old 22-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I speak from my idea or my teachers ideas of "oneness" yes
So, in other words, yes, in fact. You assume to speak on behalf of animals, when in fact you have not embraced the wisdom to ask the animals themselves, what is factually what. What and how they think from their own perspective. You simply rely on your own comfy cosy perspective of an idea which simply keeps you within your comfort zone. I say again, let go of assumption, get your hands dirty and ask them.

Quote:
Yes, I know this and share that idea..
An idea is not a knowingness. An idea is a belief. When you, as you say, share that idea, you are merely sharing a belief. Knowingness goes beyond an idea. It becomes a reality.

Quote:
There is built-in networking so, yah.. time is illusion so, yah.. there is the akash so, yah.. I would say the answer is mostly yes
Mostly yes? That is a little vague and elusive. Mostly for whom? Why?
Well my friend, I know many beautiful and very wise beings in the spirit world, and I tell you, they have often confessed to knowing very little indeed in comparison to what there is to learn. I have observed, translated and taught many wonderful truths and observations in the spirit world. I have in fact created many books and observational accounts which can be found in the Akashic records. And yes, after all this knowledge I have gained and given in service to so many, I still know only a minuscule fragment of all there is to know. That is why we grow, and why we create. If you already knew everything there was to know, you would not be here having a physical life right now, for you would already have that which you sought. You would not seek anything else.

So, when you profess there is this all-knowing-ness within the spirit world, that idea reveals you still have much to learn about life beyond the physical state.
Yes indeed, there is the Akashic records. But assume you do that just because they exist that there is a desire to access and use such knowledge, or that every state of consciousness is actually able to access all there is to know. This is not so. The information you are able to access is dependant on your vibration as a being. Just as it is that you cannot recall memories of your spirit state because you are not at the appropriate vibration, dear friend.

This is actually the first time some human beings have come here in human form. So too for other animals that walk the Earth. This will be a new experience for them, and very frightening. Particularly if they hail from a completely different background within the spirit world, perhaps from a different planet resonance. Would they then know everything there was to know about Earth state before they chose to come here? No, they would not, for they would not have the experience or memory connection/association to access that information unless they merged with someone else who did. They would need to make some sort of connection, lets say, a physical life, in order to create questions in their consciousness, to then seek answers in the akashic records. How could they understand the suffering of others if they did not experience it themselves. This does not mean they are simply going to accept this suffering lovingly because they are a part of 'all there is'. Why do you think, in the spirit world, you have to be of a very loving vibration in order to interact with such species? It is because they retain a sense of distrust towards humans in general because of their actions towards them in physical state. Speak to them yourself, do not take my word for it. Many beings come to Earth in hope and faith that humanity may change their ways and treat them with love and respect.

Quote:
I mean in all this discussion here you haven't mentioned why we "allow" stillborn births?? my understanding is some souls want the experience of being "stillborn"
As I understand, stillborn births was not a focal issue in this discussion of animals and their angels on this thread. Perhaps you tend to go off on a tangent sometimes?

I have spoken of such subjects before, you just have to take the time to look at my information. But basically the soul does not know everything in advance of its physical life. For no soul would voluntarily want to have such a short uneventful life that would cause such grief and suffering for the parents. No soul wants that on their consciousness. Biology is imperfect, sometimes things go wrong. That is all.

Quote:
If you’re going to play the game on the playground where "bobby" said something nasty to "johnny" well it's just not very adult like is it..?? (and I don’t play that game.. it’s a judgment game.. just as you keep playing it)
And is it also adult like to speak in the verbiage of an uneducated youngster on a forum for loving spiritual beings? I am certain many within this community would agree such perspectives and disagreements could be expressed in a more loving vibration. Also, while you accuse Sparrow of playing a ‘judgement game’, are not the words ‘but this is utter **** your saying here’ not a judgement in itself? As, so often you are hasty to point out in others, there is a ‘stain’ on your ‘shirt’. Hope this helps..

Quote:
yours seems focused on "animals" mine on universal theory of allthatis.. on fairness..
Indeed so. The subject of this particular thread is that of animals, not of ‘the universal theory of all there is’. You seem to be in the wrong thread.

Thank you for this exchange.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Master
General Reminder for everyone please:

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA (Disciplinary Action). Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

No one here is required to prove or defend the things they say to anyone. If you dislike someone, please use the ignore function.

Old 22-01-2011, 09:43 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
So, in other words, yes, in fact. You assume to speak on behalf of animals, when in fact you have not embraced the wisdom to ask the animals themselves, what is factually what. What and how they think from their own perspective. You simply rely on your own comfy cosy perspective of an idea which simply keeps you within your comfort zone. I say again, let go of assumption, get your hands dirty and ask them.
As I said before.. I don't care too.. it's not important to me..

I don't understand why you think I should make it important?

I operate from ideas and universal theory's that what you have stated is in a "lack" vibration.. I have simplified offered the idea that your EGO or YOU posess beliefs that FILTERS your information.. and I have explained to you that your information does not resonate.. and is something I suggest you look at it..

If you just said "fine, I'll look" "or no I won't" or "I don't have too" or again "nothing" these are sufficient answers to shut me up

But as usual it's your denial to look that I keep reflecting back to you.. it's like when you DENY your saying.. "I'm perfect there's no negative/lack in me.. I've cleaned myself up!"
Quote:
An idea is not a knowingness. An idea is a belief. When you, as you say, share that idea, you are merely sharing a belief. Knowingness goes beyond an idea. It becomes a reality.
Yes..

and what is the point of this statement?

If knowingness becomes a reality.. I actually say it is a reality

And is there not a reality where chickens happily come forth to be ground into pot pies?
Quote:
Mostly yes? That is a little vague and elusive. Mostly for whom? Why?
I say mostly.. because as I have been saying.. non-physical is a very big place, a very big vibration.. and grasping it here from the 3d/4th dimension is a limited awareness of what is there/available..

In this way I leave room for "what I don't know" by acknowledging I don't know it.. and I leave room for infinite possibilities or anything is possible.. I assume like me there is also knowledge you don't have about non-physical..
Quote:
Well my friend, I know many beautiful and very wise beings in the spirit world, and I tell you, they have often confessed to knowing very little indeed in comparison to what there is to learn.
I can believe this.. it's my understanding that most of what me might call non-physical isn't even aware that PHYSICAL reality exists.. that concept is utterly foreign
Quote:
And yes, after all this knowledge I have gained and given in service to so many, I still know only a minuscule fragment of all there is to know. That is why we grow, and why we create. If you already knew everything there was to know, you would not be here having a physical life right now, for you would already have that which you sought. You would not seek anything else.
Yes, indeedy.. I agree.. I understand/know this.. and isn't it great exploring and creating more.. awesome isn't it?
Quote:
So, when you profess there is this all-knowing-ness within the spirit world, that idea reveals you still have much to learn about life beyond the physical state./
And when you say this statement.. you make me laugh.. because I think you too have much to LEARN about life beyond the physical state..

It's the black pot calling the kettle black (if that analogy works)
Quote:
Yes indeed, there is the Akashic records. But assume you do that just because they exist that there is a desire to access and use such knowledge, or that every state of consciousness is actually able to access all there is to know. This is not so. The information you are able to access is dependant on your vibration as a being. Just as it is that you cannot recall memories of your spirit state because you are not at the appropriate vibration, dear friend.
Yes and so..?

Do you notice there isn't much we disagree about..?

When it comes to spiritual knowledge we mostly agree.. but when it comes to knowledge that seems more "personal" to you.. that's where we disagree..
Old 22-01-2011, 09:51 PM
themaster

Quote:
This is actually the first time some human beings have come here in human form. So too for other animals that walk the Earth. This will be a new experience for them, and very frightening. Particularly if they hail from a completely different background within the spirit world, perhaps from a different planet resonance. Would they then know everything there was to know about Earth state before they chose to come here? No, they would not, for they would not have the experience or memory connection/association to access that information unless they merged with someone else who did. They would need to make some sort of connection, lets say, a physical life, in order to create questions in their consciousness, to then seek answers in the akashic records. How could they understand the suffering of others if they did not experience it themselves. This does not mean they are simply going to accept this suffering lovingly because they are a part of 'all there is'. Why do you think, in the spirit world, you have to be of a very loving vibration in order to interact with such species? It is because they retain a sense of distrust towards humans in general because of their actions towards them in physical state. Speak to them yourself, do not take my word for it. Many beings come to Earth in hope and faith that humanity may change their ways and treat them with love and respect.
I see so after their anti-human experience.. they go down to the non-physical bar.. and complain about humans and how ****ty they are?

Is that it?

See while these descriptions sound honest.. they also just sound "lack" based.. like you applied this information to your filter and just got lack..

Where is the love in your statements?

Where is the unconditional love of humanity in your statements?

Where is the unconditional love of the experience they had while incarnated?

Where?

Have you ever asked a "animal" in non-physical how they feel about humans from that perspective?
Quote:
As I understand, stillborn births was not a focal issue in this discussion of animals and their angels on this thread. Perhaps you tend to go off on a tangent sometimes?
Do I?

As I said above.. I think all topics are open for discussion.. but as I engage in forums with "thread titles" many times the individuals pop on and say "this is against the rules"

Would they say such a thing in non-physical? lol

The irony is they would not.. they would not say.. we play these rules and only talk about what's in the thread topics and never deviate ever! lol

They would answer the question and move on.. that's why yet again I reflect something in your space sparrow.. (look, don't look, ignore)

It seems to me you often choose ignore and that's okay.. that's a valid option..
Quote:
But basically the soul does not know everything in advance of its physical life. For no soul would voluntarily want to have such a short uneventful life that would cause such grief and suffering for the parents. No soul wants that on their consciousness. Biology is imperfect, sometimes things go wrong. That is all.
I disagree with you.. some souls or oversouls want this experience and sometimes contracts are created for this life to create that experience on purpose!

How many stillbirths are there a day do you think..?? hmm.. 1,000's maybe..?? maybe a few 100 maybe as low as 1-5 a day..?? still probably a 1,000 a year.. and there have been a lot of illusionary years on this planet have there not?

"For no soul would voluntarily want to have such a short uneventful life that would cause such grief and suffering for the parents."

This statement is very telling about your judgments and belief systems..

Why do we create such things on a daily basis, than?

Why do we grieve.. when we know we can birth into a new body?

Unendless questions I can ask about this very subject..
Quote:
For no soul would voluntarily want to have such a short uneventful life that would cause such grief and suffering for the parents. No soul wants that on their consciousness.
And what else do souls judge "inappropriate" what else do they think is bad?

I mean obviously you know.. so tell me about the judgments and things souls wouldn't do? Cause this I'm really curious about..
Old 22-01-2011, 09:59 PM
themaster

Quote:
And is it also adult like to speak in the verbiage of an uneducated youngster on a forum for loving spiritual beings?
Are you saying that my "uneducated youngster" speech is inappropriate? Sounds like it.. it's the same thing as saying I'm bad..

What is inappropriate sparrow? Since you’re a expert.. please fill me in..?? because that is the 100,000 unlimited questions I can ask you about.. and it is unendless with me..
Quote:
I am certain many within this community would agree such perspectives and disagreements could be expressed in a more loving vibration.
Yes, even I agree.. but that doesn't draw much attention.. does it?? and I have little part of me that loves what I call 'bluntness'

Might you also agree that sometimes a person being negative.. helps a person be more positive?
Quote:
Also, while you accuse Sparrow of playing a ‘judgement game’, are not the words ‘but this is utter **** your saying here’ not a judgement in itself?
Well, yes it is.. but what if that statement is not said from the "negative" but from the positive such as playful vibration.. what if it's said from a "neutral" vibration?

What if perspective is needed to know which it is..

Is it possible for someone to say.. "I hate you!" but have no negative charge in it? or how about even a love charge..? how about saying "I hate you" with a playful vibration and then a smile?

The answer for me is.. I think it is..

You see my understanding of the definition of the word "judgment" is.. when it is not said in negative or lack.. it's not a judgment.. than it's a observation.. a judgment has a polarity charge of negative/lack
Quote:
Indeed so. The subject of this particular thread is that of animals, not of ‘the universal theory of all there is’. You seem to be in the wrong thread.
Are not all things one?

So where in the idea of "oneness" is talking about animals not talking about ourselves?

In the subject of everything is us.. there is no subject that does not reflect in some way right back to us creator beings..

I don't the play game of "there's a bad subject" and I don't play the game of "in this thread we talk about this" (unless forced to )

So once again, I don't agree.. I want to talk about everything and anything and as I have stated.. everything is us and anything is us.. so were always talking about us/the one!
Quote:
Thank you for this exchange.
-Sparrow
And thank you!

It has been a pleasure (talking about ourselves)
Old 22-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Master
Mmmmkay. Does that mean we're done now?

I told myself I wouldn't bring this up, but "themaster," I've been informed that you were banned from another forum for arguing in this manner. I hope your reputation didn't follow you here.

Old 22-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Master
The 'Master':
In such a fruitless tangent you not only have disassociated yourself from the subject of this wonderful thread, but have alienated yourself from its readers.
Knowledge without wisdom will accomplish nothing.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-01-2011, 10:42 PM
themaster

Quote:
Mmmmkay. Does that mean we're done now?

I told myself I wouldn't bring this up, but "themaster," I've been informed that you were banned from another forum for arguing in this manner. I hope your reputation didn't follow you here.

I don't know depends on what you believe..
Quote:
The 'Master':
In such a fruitless tangent you not only have disassociated yourself from the subject of this wonderful thread, but have alienated yourself from its readers.
Knowledge without wisdom will accomplish nothing.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow
Sparrow.. I don't mind being "alienated".. I take it you do?

Not the first or last time I've been thought of in that way.. what is funny is sometimes how you can have staunch supporters and say the wrong/inappropriate thing.. and then your alienated/shunned! (I'm not here for a popularity contest.. I'm here to talk about "new age" theory, practice and everything in between!)

If you don't wish to discuss further fine by me..

But a interesting point this time is.. I didn't start this conversation you did.. and do remember your "alienation" is your judgment call..
Closed Thread