Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
New to this?!

Hi, I am basically at a cross roads in my life and am unsure about whether to move to different city/town or not. I have lived in my home town my whole life and I've always sort of felt like I should move. But whenever I start the process i.e. looking for jobs, houses etc eventually it never happens and I end up staying where I am. I don't have many ties where I live except for my mum. But, no real close friends and no partner so in that sense it wouldn't be difficult to jus pack up and go.

I am looking for a sign I guess, that would give me a insight into what to do. I have recently tried to speaking to my guides/angles but I am new to this so wonder if there is any tips anyone can give. (I did read the post above where people mention how there guides speak to them and from what I gathered it is from some sort of tingly feeling usually on the top of the head).
Old 09-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Master
Tony... There are many ways the guides may let us know of their presence and tingling is only one. It's a good time to get in touch with your guides, who can help you in so many ways.

Here are some articles about how:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Creative ways to communicate with your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21216

Ten easy ways to contact your guides - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

Xan

Old 09-07-2012, 09:31 AM
bexbubble

hi Tony, nice to meet you :0) i would say following the advice of your angels and guides is a great idea to help support such important decisions, firstly though follow what your heart is telling you :0) maybe the fact that you have been searching for something new is enough to say you would like some change in your life but your fears are holding you back, the unknown can be a very scary place, but exciting too ;0) i grew up in a very small country village till i was about 21 and then moved while pregnant with my eldest to a city 250miles away from all i knew, i have built a wonderful life for myself but often think also of what i left behind, the people and things that matter to you will be with you where ever you go ;0) enjoy your journey Tony, each choice you make will make you stronger, i hope you share it with us :0)) becca.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Tammy

Put your intention out there, and then wait! LOL, i know sounds like a "sarky" answer, but i realised that is how it worked for me.
I got a voice which started me on my journey, and then i asked and asked etc, got frustrated, and asked and asked....got more frustrated lol, and only once i came to the realisation that they are they are around, whether i see them or not, it doesnt matter (when i became less obssessed with the idea of trying to find out who what when and why) only then, did i meet one of them. (i have 5, only 1 is semi known to me)
Old 10-07-2012, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Personally, with you starting the process but then somehow it not following through sounds like to me for some particular reason at that time maybe it wasnt right for you to go.

I have realised for me anyway that its half your own motivation (Guides can only guide they will never push! :)) and half your guides etc trying to hint to you the right direction.

If you ever get the gut 'that its not quite time' or that everything is just coming to a standstill, there is some sort of reason.

And as a great poet once said.. if at first you dont succeed.. try try try again!

:) Hope this was helpful dear xo
Old 11-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for all the replies :)

I feel like I may have received a 'sign', I'll explain. I listen to alot of music. Particularity house music - I find it quite spiritual. Many of these tracks have loops, where a sound is repeated over and over. I was listening to a mix yesterday and on one of the tracks it sounded like it was saying 'Go now', over and over again as it was a loop on the track. At the time I heard it I thought WOW. But, now I'm thinking maybe it was a coincidence because I don't think it was actually saying 'Go now', that's just what it sounded like to me. I'm unsure!

I do listen to alot of music. Is this one way our guides can speak to us?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Guide
Guides will try and send us signs in lots of different ways until we start to notice them. You may find that you get random lyrics pop up in your head or hear a specific song on the radio with lyrics that have a message for you. I find that I get lyrics pop up in my head that relate to whatever situation I'm in at the time, it's one way my guides know I'll receive their message.

Generally when you see something and you think 'it's a sign', then go with that hunch because it's usually correct. You can also ask your guides to send you more confirmation so you might see several signs over a period of hours/days just to make sure you got the message.

Definitely sounds like it's one way of your guides communicating with you