Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Knower

Fish I have realized..

I take a lot more things for granted than I am aware of. Everytime I want or need something I get it. But I don't even realize that I am wanting/needing it until the lady I work for said "Jeez, how is it that whenever you want something it just basically appears for you"? After she said that to me, it got me thinking about all the things that I DO end up randomly finding that I talked to my guides about.

All this makes me realize just how much my guides and angels really do for me that I didn't notice until just now. Funny thing happened....I was going thru my cabinets at home and thought, "Gosh, I am going to need to get some more Vanilla Extract soon because Im almost out" but I had to hold off getting it because I didn't have the money. So I am out and about at a yard sale and on a free table, there is sitting a brand new, unopened bottle of Vanilla Extract. I mean, the simplest things that I need just basically come to me. I think this happens for a lot of people but I just recently realized just how much my wonderful guides do for me. I am so thankful for them. They really take care of me and I feel bad for taking them for granted and thinking they weren't really there for me when they actually WERE there this entire time. Even when they do little things for me, it means a lot. I thank them all the time because I want them to know how appreciative of them I am.

My fiance is another thing I am thankful for. I am so happy with him. I never thought I would love someone as much as I love him. He is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me. I honestly never thought I could ever love someone like this and be loved back just as equally. My guides and angels helped bring the both of us together.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Sybilline

Woww Littlewolf, how wonderful!!! :)) I am still working on my manifestations. How lovely that it works out so well for you... ♥

Vanilla Extract ---- you bake? :)
Old 04-07-2012, 09:32 AM
Knower

Yes, I bake. I made some terrible cookies today, lol. I followed a recipe, which I rarely do. That is probably why they came out so terrible. It was a betty crocker recipe for 'moist and chewy' cookies that came out as crumbly and dry as cracked mud, lol.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Sybilline

Oh I prefer dry cookies!! :)) My mom she used to bake a lot. But like you she doesn't follow recipes, which is why no 2 products are exactly the same, ever. Hehehe...

I am planning to get myself a proper oven soon, my bf will start to teach me baking.... :))
Old 04-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Tammy

I wouldnt say i get everything i want! but i do consider myself, pretty lucky...things just seem to work out!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:43 AM
bexbubble

it's funny littlewolf i was thinking similar things recently too, it's the little things which really matter to us which fill our lives with smiles :0) lol i love to bake, cake mainly as i love to eat it, no good though must go on a diet as had far too much!!