Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Has the twinflame journey taught you about personal manifestation?

I am hoping to open up some dialogue about manifestation - specifically what the twinflame journey might have shown others about personal manifestation, if anything?

For some insight, I will speak about some of my experience. Before I go on I will explain that I see and feel energy. I see energy dynamics between things and around places when I meditate and I feel energy intuitively. I also occasionally hear energy as music. This is how I experienced much of my path... through understanding energy.

This is a positive story of transformation but it took a lot of dedication to get me here:

Background:
I had little sense of grounding and security in childhood - or an environment where I was able to rely on adults to 'see me' and mirror back to me my own spark of potential, I went through life feeling very lost as a person - I never had a strong sense of who I was or any reference to point me in the right direction. I essentially became an empty shell who became very good at being a chameleon.
It didn't help that according to the church the world was going to end in my lifetime and my family would be taken away from earth... leaving me behind. I had nothing to grasp onto or attach to in the material world.

In lieu of that the universe saw a need and brought a spiritual catalyst into my life when I was 15 and suicidal. It took me a further 7 years to understand and awaken to LOVE. This person was brought up with a solid grounding and a true sense of self which had been nurtured from childhood. This person was completely at ease with who they were, their natural gifts and talents and who happily shared them with others. He reflected all these amazing qualities within me which I had never had a chance to reach because I had not seen reflected back to me in childhood when this is essential for positive development.

A child who grows up isolated, grows up fragmented with a poor sense of self identity. I was very spiritual as a kid, and I connected to God as a means of comfort and nurturing, what I really needed though was connection from other humans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway - many years later and I am finally getting a solid sense of 'being'.
This path, since awakening has shown me through spiritual means what it feels like to be nurtured and supported from within as well as develop a greater sense of trust in the universe and humans lol. The energy which I felt and the visions I had around the twinflame energy dynamic got me to a point where I was able to reach my own point of neutrality within the harmonisation where positive and negative charge intersect. Zero point - Christ consciousness, as some have called it.

Spirit was calling on me to simply familiarise myself with being at one in this state of neutrality. Now it seems that spirit is urging me to begin exploring creativity within this space.

I have manifested most of my hearts desires in this life... but not in the way which I am currently learning about now. I am currently beginning to bring my 'self' into that space to create more authentically.
When I look back on my old friends who had such support and encouragement as children, including the spiritual catalyst to my awakening journey - I see now just how they have manifested their truest souls expressions in this life.
They were brought up with such a sense of intact self worth that I believe they already had access to this state of grounded neutrality without even being aware of it. It is truly a beautiful thing.

I, on the other hand, had to very consciously develop it as an adult with the assistance of some helper souls - I am very grateful to them!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In partial conclusion of my post - I am here to observe through my writing how this journey has helped me to understand the fundamental nature of the universe and creation and I am only just now beginning to understand how I can apply these lessons in my life in a way which allows me to finally become the fullest expression of who I am...

I really appreciate having a safe platform share these things with others.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:40 AM
Deactivated Account
OK. So I've been watching a comedian who I like who is quite sarcastic and weird in his observations of the mainstream spiritual cultures. He also talks about being your weird self hahaha.
Spoiler alert.. We're all weird.

He is funny and he also down to earth - so none of that holier than thou stuff I find off-putting. Like an actual person who you could have a laugh with.
----------------------------------

So... Anyway, when my cute as a button mirror catalyst came into my life he mirrored so much of my quirkiness which I had got in trouble for growing up.
He was creative, funny, inspired, made strange observational comments, curious, self expressive, passionate and spontaneous, he also lived in the moment.

These are the aspects of me which I recognised through him which I'm only just now kind of coming to embrace cause they are within me like little firecrackers.
I used to get in trouble a lot as a kid by adults who were not sure how to handle the fire in me!
That's why I used to love drama class so much because my teacher really saw that fire in me and I was safe to express it in her class. I love her so much. She inspires me.

Anyway... Now I realise the relevance of the twin flame path and manifestation.

When I got to the 'zero point' of neutrality and creation I had to get comfortable in that space before I could move on to the next stage. The next stage I'm easing myself into now is bringing MYSELF into that zero point. Otherwise it kind of leads me to phoney half - hearted manifestation. Manifestation from a point of neutrality is fun but injecting that space with one's own uniqueness brings a certain spark life.

I meet myself at that point and then I can create and walk the path which is meant for me.

I create more authentic experiences to my path by bringing my self-ness to that space...
Coooooooollllllll!!

What does this have to do with twinflames??!! I'm not to wise to that but I do remember what it has to do with real and authentic connection in general.
I might boldly add... That it is my current belief that the twin flame path is actually about balancing the energies of within ourselves and the earth to create the foundations so that we can all begin to meet ourselves and each other in that self honouring and self expressive place.
(please don't hold me to my beliefs because by their nature, they change and develop as I grow and gather new insights, I like having room to grow).

Annnd... That I feel this ties in nicely with the theme for 2019 for CONNECTION and creative self expression. Wohoooo.

I'm expecting that this post might be met with cricket chirps haha... As many of my posts LOL.

Crickets are such a supportive audience Lol and food for frogs and I like frogs...

----------------------------------------

I'd like to welcome others here to talk about their experiences of coming home to self... Self expression and manifestation in regards to what the twin flame path has shown others, if anything.