Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-01-2011, 12:48 AM
kayasalvation

time

time is something that did not need to be conditioned and entirely by the thought which pursues a goal ever since in search of happiness or suffering determined by time
take a guide as a reference is not to understand his thinking and willing to entrust to someone who just might think so called because putting himself in our place but not realize that during this time we do not
since we expect that we recondition our thinking according to a scheme already established by those who believe we know it ...... and also the same problem that repeats itself, was the one who takes as reference the government or religions spychologue the habits itself will say to me

the only time we exist is the present moment is the moment that the thought can not master because time did not belong there because
is the only time we can not split to find themselves in the past and then split in projecting into the future so why not live and die to the past to the present
thought is that the time limit is used as a measure while in the present moment is the emotion that leads me and him to love
to be oneself and to understand
For example if I ask you
you it's that you lack the time or you have finished reading this sentence.
How you answer me