Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Seeker

Jesus, Human Prophet or Divine Saviour?

This has been the question since Jesus was crucified over 2000 years ago. I know there are a lot of varying opinions on the forum, share them please and tell us a little about why you think he's one or the other. I have a part two question about this topic, but will share that later in another thread. Thanks in advance to all who share their thoughts.
Old 28-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Ghost
This has been the question since Jesus was crucified over 2000 years ago. I know there are a lot of varying opinions on the forum, share them please and tell us a little about why you think he's one or the other. I have a part two question about this topic, but will share that later in another thread. Thanks in advance to all who share their thoughts.

Jesus was born of a woman,
He had a human ancestry,
He was called a man,
He had human emotions,
He suffered from hunger and thirst,
He became tired and needed sleep,
He felt pain,
He died as humans do,
He was human,
A totaly enlightened being
Old 28-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Suspended
Knower

Jesus has the strongest testify out of all prophets.

Jesus teach Spirit of truth it's accurate, and detail.

Out of all which do I like best it's Jesus.

Jesus said my sheep knows me, and if you know Jesus the sheep will come to you basically meaning the Saints the ghost within us it has a personality, shape, and form. It can talk to you share wisdom with you, share gift, guide you. and many other things.

The feelings from Jesus is like static and it has the strongest testify it would make a static feelings and it would become details, and it can feel like diamonds with many color like angelic. There is no limit, and many of Jesus teaching is basically hidden message to the spiritual world to reveal to us.

I've met many, but nothing like Jesus. Like Buddah you see auras, and spinning wheel, but you'll feel energy, and Jesus is like 1,000 time more intense.

Jesus said deny me, and I'll deny you when I got that I deny it, and lost it.

Jesus said when one sheep get lost out of the 99 he would go out, and find it, and when he find it he is happy.

What it mean is when I got that amazing power from Jesus when I deny it I lost it, and I had to find it again, and found it at walmart.

Jesus said the kingdom of heaven is like a man fishing with a net, and he caught a bunch of fish, and he found one fish with biggest prize he kept that one, and let the rest of them go back.

It just mean if you find some gift worth keeping you'll treasure it, and hide it, and make sure nobody else find them.

Of course I lose it all the time, but I live in a country, and I need to become like Jesus the wanderer in order to keep it.

That why Jesus said it is easier for a poor man to enter the kingdom of heaven than a rich man it's embarrassing, and Jesus said many will be offended because of him, and even the most elected will be offended included myself.
Old 28-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Jesus was born of a woman,
He had a human ancestry,
He was called a man,
He had human emotions,
He suffered from hunger and thirst,
He became tired and needed sleep,
He felt pain,
He died as humans do,
He was human,
A totaly enlightened being
And just like Buddha. It's very cool when you break it down into such a human way, as one individual's life and self-enlightenment story. You can appreciate it as something real. Which is why Buddha's story has always appealed to me.
Old 28-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Suspended
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
And just like Buddha. It's very cool when you break it down into such a human way, as one individual's life and self-enlightenment story. You can appreciate it as something real. Which is why Buddha's story has always appealed to me.

Buddah is interesting. I have the gift of Buddah I got them as soon as I did my first breathing exercise I saw a vision of Buddah, then I started to see pink, but I didn't know I was seeing aura, and I thought it was just me seeing through my eye lid.

Then about a week later I saw green color, and purple so I freaked out, and it took me awhile to realize that I was actually seeing pink Aura, and it wasn't my eye lid.

I notice when I pray for an another person cause I am a christian, and with the Buddah gift along with christian praying I would see an another person aura, and one time I prayed for somebody, and it had a green forest aura it felt so comforting like anointed with oil with calmness.

That was really strange even the aura have energy that you can feel I've never experience anything like that.
Old 28-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

And some say that the Buddha prophesied the coming of Jesus and referred to him as the greater Buddha... Can't recall the exact words, but you can no doubt Google it.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:11 AM
Ascender

Quote:
And some say that the Buddha prophesied the coming of Jesus and referred to him as the greater Buddha... Can't recall the exact words, but you can no doubt Google it.

The Buddha did prophesise a future buddha but he did tell the name of the future buddha, he will be called Matreya. They are certainly both great teachersand I try to follow both of them as best I can.
Old 01-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Master
Both
I can testify to this because of certain things that have happened to me this year.

Jesus was a prophet in his earthly life as a man. He was in the prophetic tradition of Elijah, Elisha, Samuel and those who passed down the true mantle of prophet through the Essenic lineage.

Yet Jesus had a side to him that he was quite aware of, could fully access, but didn't topple over others with the divine ego. That side was his oneness and divinity with God/Higher Power. It was from that level of his Being where he could say, "I and the Father are One". But Jesus as a man was limited to his human mind, his body, and culture. His humanity had to be tested, tried, and tempted with the mettle to become the Christ which it's vibration he held in his body and mind. He united human nature to divine nature revealing to all of us that they WERE one and the same in the beginning but due to human trauma, suffering, and resisting the divine flow which creates negativity the two were divided an separated.

Jesus's journey was a pattern for all of us. His was in him, through him, and with him. If he had not been aware of his divinity he couldn't know he was the Christ who took on a human form to resurrect human nature into divine nature. He woulda just been an enlightened teacher who became divinized and aware of something within like Buddha or someone. There is nothing wrong with that at all, but when understanding this there was a specific mission that Jesus was created for.

In that sense through his acceptance of death and overcoming that, he became the Christ, the Savior of the World. But the Christ Savior who is God has always existed but only as a consciousness or spirit in Man crying out from within the mystics and prophets of old to reconnect...to at-one with their Maker. Once there is an at-one-ment within as seen by the greatest spiritual teachers who've walked the Earth, there is greater abundance of life and happiness and love. Jesus came to reveal the process of the at-one-ment which he already possessed from his birth (the only begotten Son of God), not literally "the only Son, but the only begotten One" among us.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
And some say that the Buddha prophesied the coming of Jesus and referred to him as the greater Buddha
Okay let's get real here... You know why Buddha is just some second-fiddle somebody meditating under a tree, while Jesus is thought of as "THE Savior"? Because the Church in its desire to assert itself as THE true religion, turned Jesus into a Disney-Rambo superhero character. Meanwhile Buddhism in its humility understood this is nothing more or less than the very human, self-realization process we are all meant to undergo at some point in our soul evolution: conscious union with higher self, with higher consciousness. And you know the way of the world right? The meek don't inherit it. It's the manipulators and liars that do. The corruption of and to human understanding that has taken place, as a result of institutional religious belief-manipulation.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Knower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjqsavPCYi8