Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Jules

ah. Yep gotcha. that happens loads lol x
Old 31-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Experiencer

I'm gonna say no.

Odd man out, I know, but consider this. The caveman, walking down a hill, accidentally kicks a rock. Being that it's round, it continues to roll down the hill. Then he thinks, hey, I make round things, I don't have to carry on back!

It started with an action.

I will say, however, that all human creation begins with a thought. But the thought does not necessarily come spontaneously, it is most commonly triggered by another event.
Old 31-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Master
Maybe OnAPath .... humans creation started with a Bang ( lol..lol)

" quote I will say, however, that all human creation begins with a thought"

:)
Old 31-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Bluegreen

Thought precedes action, even when we do not remember having the thought.

Thought, emotion, action.
Old 31-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Just thought this wasn't a bad idea for a discussion ... digging deep now lol ... what do others think? ...

Does everything start with an idea?

** Thanks in advance for all contributions :) ...

The thing is IMO....there is no such thing as an original idea so i'm not sure there is such things as ideas in the context being asked here..............lol
James
Old 31-10-2011, 02:11 PM
moke64916

Ideas can sprout from beyond the mind, and turn into a mind manifestation into an actuality. But it takes thought to get an idea. But the opportunity comes from beyond the mind. It's creative.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:25 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

There is the experience that we simply experience without 'thought', and there is the emotion that flows up from within.. there was no 'idea', and great happenings have manifested from this relationship..

Be well..
Old 31-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
Thought precedes action, even when we do not remember having the thought.

Thought, emotion, action.

Hi Bluegreen

What about hunger?

Doesn't the feeling arise in the stomach first (feeling), then transmit to the brain to say 'feed me' (thought). Brain creates an image of a big bowl of pasta (drool), man goes to shop, cook and eat pasta (action). Job done?

Squatch
Old 31-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Bluegreen

@ Moke. It seems you equate brain with mind. They are different things. The brain is a conduit. I don't think mind can be separate from soul. Thoughts can create. What they create (or not) may originate with either the soul or the ego.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hi Bluegreen

What about hunger?

Doesn't the feeling arise in the stomach first (feeling), then transmit to the brain to say 'feed me' (thought). Brain creates an image of a big bowl of pasta (drool), man goes to shop, cook and eat pasta (action). Job done?

Squatch

The stomach transmits a stimulus to the brain which the mind translates as "I am hungry, I need to eat something" at which point we may or may not take ourselves to the kitchen to make a poor man's spaghetti: garlic fried in olive oil. We may of course add shrimps or chili peppers. But first a glass of wine, preferably red.
Closed Thread