Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Master

I'm freaking

Tf has done a lot of stuff.. As it is now, or was or I don't even know - I'll get to that - is in Italy on family emergency,, or so he told our mutual friend. Tf hasn't talked to me a long time for different reasons, not to do with me. After we made contact he quickly revealed himself to me, he's intuitive psychic, anyway he's driving me nuts astrally with all tantra kundalini tf telepathy. Hours upon hours usually. But that's not all. I found out he's given a family member some things he's doing and it was given quite soon up to date, and he's supposed to be in another country... . I told our friend and then I fell asleep and he astralled to me or what he did but he was doing the usual and telepathy through the whole night leading up to today, and I was angry as it seems like it might been a lie that he was away, but not sure of course. But chances are. He tried to beg and plead through all the night and explain right to where I needed to stand up. He tried to hold me in the dream state but I was too strong. He so wanted to keep explaining and knowing we are ok and he wanted to be with me too. He tried to explain its the ego.
Then the family members pictures of their children freaked me out they look like his and mine unborn children I've seen that have introduced themselves to me and said they're coming and connected to our mission. What freaked me out is the extra terrestrial of these and the knowledge ours are same and are pushing to come. And tfs behaviour that indicates he knows and wants. I'm not afraid or unaware it's just too much and it doesn't stop there, he's posting pictures of females on the blog that resemble me in different ways and they really do. Plus I feel him every time and each time I say I have enough his pal and pals pal trying to get me to hang on.
What's going on here? Is this normal for tf?
The intensity and strength killing me it's not I'm not used to or afraid. What to do?
Old 07-09-2017, 12:59 AM
Experiencer

If you feel you are being bombarded with information images, sensations, telepathic communication etc. You can do a meditation and shielding so the information is coming to you in a way that you can assimilate it.

I think the idea of having TF babies is cute but you still need to function in the here and now and there is always free will. I think they are multiple timelines/probably futures based on whatever decision we make as well as the other parties involved.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:53 AM
Master

Yes I agree with that, I ll try some do you know any good meditation?
The fact our Irl communication and how he's always so busy for me or as now, he's had enough and pulled the plug, to withdraw, well that's fine but it does add to the previous. He's tried to send me emails that get messed with and not come through to me. I don't know. But all in all it adds to it. Then it's even harder to endure the astral visits. I feel like going nuts. The thing with the kids has astralled where he was talking astral pregnancy and the kids waiting to be born at some point. He said they're hanging around. I started to get symptoms when I shouldn't have period. Nothing though of course. But I still have symptoms. All of it drives me nuts. And. No one that gets. And it keeps coming. This night he was with me In our first beloved life, and he was al love towards me. Then I was psychically told he took me there to build bridges and so I stay kinda as he knows it's hard for me and all he's worried about is that I leave. That's all he's concerned about!
Old 09-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Experiencer

I would suggest a energy flush by Cameron Day or sound healing video Maya KahNah put out recently, you can access for free on Youtube.
They are some healing short and longer free downloads available by Sanaya Roman, you can google her. Also check out Cassady Cayne of twinflames1111, google her too. Always use what resonates for you