Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Spirit25

Does your TF/SM treat you differently than others have?

I just want to know if your Twinflame/Soulmate has treated you differently than anyone else you have been in a relationship with?

My Soulmate was the first man I believe truly loved and accepted me. Not only did he say it, he showed it to me over and over again. He was so kind, thoughtful and giving. The only problem is he was not able to fully love himself and get over his personal issues he had that related to his childhood. I was the one that ended things and I believe deep down he was hurt by it. He made me out to be the problem saying I don't understand why she can't trust in my love for her. He couldn't see what he was doing, that it was him that couldn't believe and accept the love. He was the one distancing himself from it not me. Never though did he ever deny his love for me. Even after we broke up. The last day I saw him he told me he still loved me and it was hard on him too being apart from me but at that time he wasn't ready for our relationship. He had so much he needed to accomplish and I should take the time to focus on myself. He gave me the impression that one day there might be a chance for us again when he had "matured" as he said.

All my other ex boyfriends never made me feel like I meant anything to them. They were good to me in the beginning but then they treated me poorly. They put me down and used me for what I had to offer them. They dumped me and never looked back. They wouldn't even give me any explanation why just that they didn't feel it anymore and that we had nothing in common. My SM never put me down. He believed in me more than I believed in myself. His love and our connection helped me to push myself to conquer my fears and now personally I'm in a better place. I believe all my other relationships were karmic connections. They were never meant to last. They were meant to teach me something. Believe me I have learned something important from each of those relationships and I have no desire to ever have any of them in my life again. My Soulmate however, everything seems to lead me back to him. After 3 years of being apart I love him as much as I ever did. I don't think I will ever reunite with him but I know we are still connected and even though it still hurts to be apart from him, I'm thankful that I met him. His love has effected me more than I can even fully explain. He told me I was beautiful inside and out. When I feel down, I just remember those words and it makes me feel better.
Old 25-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
Absolutely yes. He holds EVERYTHING (except for one day when he was drunk he mumbled the words "split infinities" and wouldn't explain himself) he's feeling for me inside. Most guys I've been around go on and on about me being beautiful, me being smart, or whatever else you can think of. With him, there's none of that. But then there's the moments when we look into each other's eyes and time stops. When we hug he always says "oh my god it feels so good." He's always there for me when I've needed him. He knows exactly how I'm feeling even when I don't express it. It's like he knows what I'm thinking and vice versa. He's never gotten angry with me even when I've cursed him out a few times. The complete opposite of other guys I've dated. But I've always gotten a sense that he was holding back from me. I couldn't understand why for the longest time. Then I found out he was already taken. Everything started to make sense. People judge him for lying to me, but maybe there was a reason behind his rationale. (Plus at one point I lied to him for months about not being in a relationship when I really was, so we did it to each other.)
Old 25-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Spirit25

My Soulmate always called me beautiful. When he said it he meant me as a whole, not just my looks. He thought I was as beautiful on the inside as I was on the outside. Anyone else who said it I believe only saw my looks, they didn't fully accept all of me. I always asked why my Soulmate loved me. He always said that he didn't need a reason. Just Because he always said. He didn't need a reason, he didn't need to explain it. He just did and wanted more than anything for me to believe in his love. One day out of the blue, no special occasion, I came home to 2 roses and a note that said "Just Because" on my bed from him. That was the most thoughtful, sweetest thing anyone has ever did for me. For the longest time after our breakup and tried to convince myself that he didn't love me. Now everything leads me back to him and forces me to look at the facts with a more open eye. Which now shows me that he did indeed love me, it was himself he couldn't love. I believe I had a hard time at the time believing in myself as well and this time apart is helping me on my journey of self love. Again the pain of separation is pushing me through it all and helping me discover my true self. I'm stronger than I ever have been and I'm thankful for my SM's part in it. I love him so much and I hope our connection has helped him as well.
Old 25-02-2013, 06:54 PM
sesheta

Yes, my TF treats me differently...sometimes in a "tough love" kind of way, lol! He doesn't let me get away with being too negative, and when I get insecure/scared/impatient, he calls me on it!
But he also believes in me, trusts me and tells me he loves me every single day....As hard as it sometimes is right now, we both know we have each others' backs....and that is worth more to me than I can say
Old 25-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Spirit25

At the time I was living with 3 roommates who were also my friends. They could be very negative at times. My Soulmate enjoyed being around them at first and was more than willing to help them out if they needed something. Over time though he could no longer stand the negative environment they were creating and could see how badly it was affecting me. Not to say I was perfect or anything (I made my fair of mistakes too) but I found that I was doing most of the cleaning and stuff around the apartment. One of my roommates had a kid and started to expect me to drop my plans with my boyfriend to babysit him. My SM did not approve of any of this and told me numerous of times it was not my job to clean up after them or look after the kid all the time. That they needed to stop taking advantage of my good nature and start doing things for themselves. They also did not respect my space and privacy either most of the times. He tried to get me away from that environment as much as he could and admitted to me he didn't feel comfortable coming over anymore. The negative vibe that surrounded our apartment (It was more like a flat) was draining and he pushed me to look into getting a apartment of my own. More than anything he wanted to see me happy. He helped me see that I did not owe anyone anything and that I needed to stand up to myself more. I have the tendency of going out my way to pelase people to avoid conflict. Since then, though I still like to help people I do not go out of way to the point that I totally put myself out. I need to take care of myself first but when I can I still help people.