Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 31-03-2012, 09:30 PM
lotus blossom

accuracy of pendulums

how accurate and reliable are the answers you recieve from your pendulum meant to be ?....i always ask mine if it will answer me with 100% truth and accurancy , with love and light and for my highest good. I ask this 3 times , as i understand that under spiritual law the pendulum should not lie to you after doing this....have i got that right ? still quite a newbie so still a lot to learn lol !

i find some of my answers dont seem to be as what the pendulum predicts them to be sometimes. i do keep my thoughts clear when using it as i dont want to influence its answers in any way.
anyone offer any help with this please ?.....love , light and blessings to you all.

Old 31-03-2012, 09:48 PM
iolite

What kind of questions are you asking?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
higherself

Using the pendulum in the correct fashion first depends on whether the blocks (karma) of the person do not interfere with the pendulum's answers, then he mind of the person too should not influence answers. So the person to dowse should be healed thoroughly first before using the pendulum which has to be deprogrammed also.
Old 24-04-2012, 04:43 PM
purplesoul

I have had mixed results using a pendulum. Firstly, I think I went about picking it all wrong. I picked on that I liked but not necessarily one that I actually connected with because I'm not sure I would know what the connection would feel like.

I know what the yes/no swings are but when I ask it questions, I get answers that I do not trust.

For instance, I recently asked it very specifically if I would get work in a certain month of this year. The answer was yes yet the work did not materialize. While I've heard it's simple to use a pendulum, perhaps I'm just not connected to mine or I don't know what I'm doing!
Old 29-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesoul
......For instance, I recently asked it very specifically if I would get work in a certain month of this year. The answer was yes yet the work did not materialize. While I've heard it's simple to use a pendulum, perhaps I'm just not connected to mine or I don't know what I'm doing!

Please remember that the future is not cast in stone. All a pendulum or any divination method can say is at the moment you asked the question about a future event the answer will be yes or no. Often the one who asked the question will become the very factor that changes the outcome.

It changes us on subconscious level and unconsciously you might have been your own worst enemy. Maybe by getting a "yes" answer you didn't put in the exactly same amount of effort you had been or maybe you were planning on putting in more effort and after receiving the "yes" answer decided to keep putting in the same effort you had been. (reading this back it sounds confusing I do hope you understand what I mean)

My pendulum's name is Simon. I don't know how accurate he is yet since I've only been using him for a few days but, Simon says that you were indeed your own worst enemy, that you have work, that you are still looking for work, and you will find work in May. Good Luck!
Old 29-04-2012, 04:17 PM
purplesoul

Emerge!! Thank you for that! As it turns out I was contacted on Friday about work starting in May! Depending on the weight of the question I ask my pendulum, a lot of the time I forget all about the answer I get but I understand what you mean about our subconscious. I had to laugh when you wrote, "you were indeed your own worst enemy!" I tend to overthink a lot of things!! I'm trying very hard to trust myself. I have been told before that I do not trust the answers I receive from guides, my pendulum, etc. But I'm trying!! I really am!! Thanks again! BTW, I love the name of your pendulum! :)
Old 08-05-2012, 11:16 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi Purplesoul, I have found over many years that the way you phrase the question it very important,ie, if you ask is it going the rain today your answer will always be yes as it is going to rain somewhere to day. It's a bit like the guy who was looking for human skeletons to dig up. When he Divined he asked for humans remains on a map, when he went there thinking he had found a lot of them, all he found was a whole lot of rubbish that humans had left behind, ie, human remains, very tricky one.
Old 08-05-2012, 11:18 PM
iScorpio

I don't know. all the people I've seen can use pendulums accurately.
I can control the movement of the pendulum, but when I ask questions for each question it goes in a different direction. that's why I stopped using them.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:36 PM
purplesoul

I have noticed that if I use my pendulum when I am anxious or feeling very emotional, it throws off the answers. I get yes when I know that the answer should be no, etc. I've had better luck when I ask for protection, meditate for a few minutes, then ask my pendulum if I can ask a few questions. When I turn it into a process, it seems to work much better. But I also think that it takes practice. I don't use mine much. Perhaps I should use it more so that I develop a deeper connection with it. I guess I'm afraid of relying on it too much and using it as a crutch.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:03 PM
I love my Twin Soul

I have used mine for many years with my healing. For Animals or humans I have a drawing of them and I Divine with the Pendulum over it and ask where they have got something wrong with them. When it passes over that spot it will go to a yes, then when it moves past that area it goes back to question mode which for me is backwards and forwards. When I was first shown how to Dowse I was told that I should spend at least 10 minutes a day at it as he said the more you use it the better you become. I wanted to be as good as I could so I had a job putting it down, even when I was working with my horses I would keep getting it out and asking questions. My first one was an American Acorn as they are much bigger than the ones in New Zealand. I was using it out in the paddock one day and I lost it, never did manage to find it and I think the horses must have trampled into the ground as it had been wet at the time and I had it working on them. Then I used a washer but it was not that good in the wind and as I used it a lot outside I changed to a nut. That was rather fitting as most of my friends thought I was nuts anyway for doing it as I was healing then as well,lol.