Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-10-2011, 02:14 PM
jturk

After we die, we become one with god / energy / consciousness. is that right?

im wondering, after we die, do we retain our individuality or do we merge with some cosmic energy / consciousness / god & we are no longer 1 individual. is that correct in your view?

here is the quote that inspired this question...

"I believe our energy/soul/consciousness becomes one with the energy of those that have gone before. Yes, I believe you'll see your loved ones again. And become one with God, in some mystical way we can't understand till we get there. "
Old 27-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Humm

In mahasamadhi, yes - otherwise I feel what happens after death is as varied as what happens in life.
Old 27-10-2011, 02:32 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

It is the 'Great Mystery'.. there are many beliefs and speculations, but no irrefutable proofs.. the quote makes sense from a perspective on 'this side' of the Great Mystery, though..

Be well..
Old 29-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Greyeyes

I have talked with many spirits. Some have not ever been on this world. Some are stuck between this world and the others.
, and the can become bitter and dark. My mother and my father went to different levels or different places after they left this world. Some people are recycled and sent right back down. Keep growing and asking. Some day you will know.
Old 29-10-2011, 03:54 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyeyes
I have talked with many spirits. Some have not ever been on this world. Some are stuck between this world and the others.
, and the can become bitter and dark. My mother and my father went to different levels or different places after they left this world. Some people are recycled and sent right back down. Keep growing and asking. Some day you will know.
How am i to know your version is more or less accurate than versions that contradict your version? You see, it is without accountability that spiritual claims like this flourish, but.. here, where it is verifiable and real, the versions are fewer, more tangible, and their validity can be determined.. Spirituality, as a conceptual playground, seems to be the refuge for those weary of accounting for their actualities.. but, Spirituality as the synergistic greater result of people working together, that is a verifiable Spiritual result that has the potential for directly enriching people's experiences of Life..

Be well..