Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-09-2014, 04:24 PM
HopefulNessie

Question Not sure if this belongs in the dreams or signs forum?

Hello wonderful people :)
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me interpret something or tell me if it was nothing?
To give you some background, I asked the universe for a sign yesterday and I do believe that I received it in the form of two lights that turned on by themselves. This morning as I was waking up I hit the snooze button, said a quick thank you for my signs and drifted back into sleep for a few minutes and as I was waking up again I had a dream in Spanish. I do not speak Spanish nor was I around any Spanish speakers recently. I do not remember any details of the dream except the word espiando. I woke up and that word was stuck in my head, or something similar to it. As I am not a Spanish speaker, this is the closet word I could find to it.
Googling revealed that it means spying, watching or snooping and that in Spain it can also mean eardrop (like an eardrop pendant). I asked a Spanish speaking friend of mine and he also said it means spying and the only similar word he could think of was esquiando (skiing).

None of this makes any sense to me. Spying, eardrops or skiing. I would dismiss it as a random dream were it not for the fact that I said a thank you for the signs right before it happened. Does anyone have an interpretation for this or is it nothing?
Old 10-09-2014, 04:59 PM
VisionQuest

It CAN mean spying ........ but this is not what it means here.

You had a life experience where you spoke Spanish that is all. This dream simply touches on a past life , that is all.

"Dreams: Your Magic Mirror" by Elsie Sechrist will help you better understand the dream-scape. Much on-line info is mis-understanding of what is True, as is much in the world. Best to INTUIT the dream meanings on your own and work with them. Cling not to what others say about YOUR experience, including me , for that creates a DEPENDENCY which is not the goal, the goal is your own blossoming and Divine Communion. It is an EXPANSION of COMPREHENSION that does not stop growing. Yoganandas "Autobiography of a Yogi" will help dislodge mis-perceptions and EXPAND your ability to receive~!
Old 10-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Suspended
What lights turned on? Which ones? Going by how "espiando" sounds, it might mean "expanding" or growing or explaining. Being a Spanish word in your dream means it is new or foregen. I not translating the word from Spanish, but only going by its sound.
Old 10-09-2014, 05:53 PM
HopefulNessie

Thank you both for the input.

The right overhead light in my car turned on by itself when I got into my car yesterday. I took it as a sign as a) I 100% did not get even close to touching the light and b) the fact that it was the right light had meaning to me as I was worried about being right or wrong/unsure and the fact that it was a light was reassuring like a light at the end of the tunnel or guide.
Then this morning as my alarm went off on my phone, I swiped it and my camera flash turned on.