Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Ambush in wait

Please help me interpret this dream segment. The most vivid part I remember from the dream I am about to describe is the ending.

I'm with several other people who I am close to in the dream, but they may or may not be familiar in reality. At least one of them is, I can't recall faces and names. We forced our way into a luxurious hotel room. In my mind, we had all been there previously, partying. I remember drinking alcohol and smoking tobacco and other things, but we are in the hotel room for a different reason now. We plan to ambush the 4 men who are renting the room with guns.

As we arrive in the room, we each are wielding pairs of petty handguns. We search the room, and I find a stash of automatic weapons, and a sniper rifle that is attached to a black doctor's outfit with a stethoscope. I was going to pick this one up until I noticed it is physically attached to the doctor scrubs, so I put my handguns underneath my coat and pick up two- I'm no expert on guns, but one looked like a submachine gun and the other had a large, round chamber(?) with a long, thin barrel and the chamber is sort of shaped like a compressed gas cylinder. Also, I pick up two quartz geometry shapes which I have been studying closely recently - square (shape of earth) and either icosahedron (shape of water) or dodecahedron (aether). Once I have all the guns I want and the other three people I'm with are selecting their guns, I'm looking for a place to hide.

I feel like time is running out and our targets will show up before we are ready, killing us. I think of hiding beside the door to the bathroom but decide they will be expecting me there. I hide behind the window curtains briefly but I am too stout to be concealed in such a way while armed. Finally, I nest behind a table and chair, where a bunch of junk has accumulated. I bury myself there with the submachine gun in hand, two concealed handguns, and the strange compressed-gas-cylinder-shaped gun at my side. Last thing I remember, I take an unlit joint out of my mouth and stick it in the tip of the barrel of the gun at my side. I then gaze into the palm of my hand, where I display the two geometry shapes. They have changed to tetrahedron and octahedron, the shapes of fire and air. I realize that I will not need these guns to destroy my enemies, but I may harness the powers of the elements to defend myself.

I wake up.

A lot took place before entering the hotel room to ambush the people staying there, but all I can remember is being in the same room before because it remembered it while I was in the room a second time. As stated previously, all I can recall is drinking alcohol and smoking with the same people we were there to ambush.

Thanks for taking the time to read.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Suspended
The Elements are Real. The guns were not useful, and not real. They are as useless as all that junk you hid behind. You found that drugs and booze were useless to hide behind. That is why you stuck the unlit joint in the gun barrel. Your enemies are feelings such as anxiety and depression. The Power of the four scared elements are much better, when it comes to dealing with unpleasent feelings.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Badger1777

Sounds to me like you have some insecurities, you feel you can't hide from them so must confront them, but your instinct is to use force, then you realise that force is not necessary, as your only enemy is yourself, hence why you couldn't hide effectively and didn't need the guns or the joint.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:44 PM
Phantasmic Fox

Thanks for your inputs, and please forgive my delayed response.

I feel like I have already dealt with that which you both describe. Well, maybe not dealt with it but I have identified these issues some time ago. Although I do feel like I'm spinning in a loop, maybe that's why I remembered being there beforehand.