Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-11-2017, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder

I’ve began to realize this unconditional love five months ago. I kept running and she chased me...we talked abd she told me to stop running open up and dont push away! I battle with my 3d self constantly yet I listen to my intuition at the same time. I just act on love even though we are miles apart i try my beat to show her my love to her and her daughter. I also feel her daughters energy calling me to continue giving my twin unconditional love! I just hope i am doing everything right even though I question everything
Old 25-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Master
the thing with this connection its a waiting game . right now she sonly seeing her daughter . her mission with her . THAT soul contract and shes trying to honour that /. as a mother its our job to provide that child with everything they need . and right now shes putting her child first above all else . if u truly love her and shes your twin flame then be by her side . u dont have to physicaly be present with her to do that . just support her . and understand . she may have childhood issues herself and is working through them with her child but u can patiently wait and accept for now that shes doing her best . in whatever way that is . dont expect nothing more from her . let her see how wonderful u are that u REALLY GET THIS . and that u understand her reasons maybe shes decided for now its just her and her daughter . u can still be on hand to support her . be her best friend . and in time she will see that u have always put her needs before ur own . .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 25-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Master
maybe ur feeling the pull because in time u will be together and be a happy family . as ONE . but patience . .... when the time comes to be together imagine that feelign when she tells people ur love story .. how no matter how hard she tried to keep u at arms length u was always there .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”