Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Experiencer
Musings

Was driving around listening to music heard a few TF songs...

Clannad - I will find you (Had the opportunity of a lifetime I realize now in hindsight, didn't see it that way then, to dance to this song with my TF in one of my dance recitals. We choreographed it together even though he's not a trained dancer. It meant a lot to and touched a lot of people. I don't think I even really "got" the song then. Just that oh hey we're in love, we're dancing about it. But it's so true in past, present, future...no matter where we go, what happens, we will always find our way back to one another.)

In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel (This is and always was our song)

In other Words - Geoff Tate (He put this on a Valentine's mix CD the first year we met and again, back then I thought it was cheesy...years later I awaken, I listen, I understand every word of every song and they all have meaning to us 2)

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake (Duh...lol)

Hello beloved and Doorstep - Radnor and Lee (New songs by new duo, think I've shared before, but if you missed it...check the whole CD out! Ah-MAZ-ing music and all so spiritual!)

And all of these just make me think. How even in times this connection may give us pause, questions, even pain...we are so blessed to have it. It is like no other. We HAVE to remember that and not compare it to society norms and regular relationships. So hard. And remember that all of our experiences are unique as well. Like snowflakes, no 2 alike! Sometimes there are runners and chasers, that type of experience, sometimes there is not. Some have amazing telepathy, other worldly experiences, some don't. Some know without a shadow of a doubt, some doubt over and over. Be kind and know that one size does not fit all here.

My last, other thought was of other worlds (as the song in other words talks about) other dimensions, parallel universes and our selves, our twins there. Do you ever wonder if the other versions of you are farther from where you are in this moment in connection, in a better place or the complete opposite or similar to your reality now, making the same mistakes or good choices? Just something i ponder from time to time...

No matter what you believe, where you are in this journey, how you're feeling in this moment, I wish you a blessed day.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr

And all of these just make me think. How even in times this connection may give us pause, questions, even pain...we are so blessed to have it. It is like no other. We HAVE to remember that and not compare it to society norms and regular relationships. So hard. And remember that all of our experiences are unique as well. Like snowflakes, no 2 alike! Sometimes there are runners and chasers, that type of experience, sometimes there is not. Some have amazing telepathy, other worldly experiences, some don't. Some know without a shadow of a doubt, some doubt over and over. Be kind and know that one size does not fit all here.

Twin Flame is not soul mate. There's always some sort of telepathy and discomfort and runner and chaser. It's inevitable until union. It's necessary to achieve union. You must be core-shaken before union can occur. It's horrendously uncomfortable. You instinctively flinch away. But you can't ignore. You can't let go. You must battle through.

All ego must vanish, all fear, all jealousy (yes---that is a form of fear) and the release of fighting against this.

Soulmates sink into each others arms pillow soft and glowing with warmth. Soulmates are comfortable and complementary. They only need each other and the warm fuzzies begin. They are like two peas in a pod.

Twin Flames are mirrors, the male of the female, the female of the male (in hetero unions) They are ever prodded to stretch, to grow, to look inward, to purge and to hurt and to heal and ultimately not to look at each other for satisfaction and completion but outwards to reach out and to help those who are drawn to them.

When Twins get together warm fuzzies are not what is felt initially but an electricity and an energy. At first disconcerting. You can power down and become cozy but that isn't the base reaction. Even cozy is charged.

You do get more acclimatized to Twin Flame as time passes. But it's always always there. Because Twin bond cannot be broken. You know when your Twin is thinking of you or doing something in your favor to help you over a rough spot. You know when your Twin is having a bad day, is bewildered, is faltering - your soul cleaves in syncronisity to this emotion. And when you send energy to your Twin you feel that, too. It drains you yet is refilled.

You JUST know about your Twin. And you're NOT wrong about your Twin. Even if they try to cover up or deny.

Even more so for empaths.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:55 AM
Experiencer
Beautiful response Luna and yes, very true about Empaths.
Old 26-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr

My last, other thought was of other worlds (as the song in other words talks about) other dimensions, parallel universes and our selves, our twins there. Do you ever wonder if the other versions of you are farther from where you are in this moment in connection, in a better place or the complete opposite or similar to your reality now, making the same mistakes or good choices? Just something i ponder from time to time...

This is a sensation that has just very recently made itself aware to me, you put it very very well. Both hearing eachother loud and clear, both connecting it to this reality - but thisactually being aeons apart.

It's just a fleeting recognition of a possibility for me, I'm in no way ready to accept it, it would be brutal. I believe he is here somewhere. But I'm with you on this one, pondering sometimes... :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3