Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX1138
Interesting thought, certainly germaine. In fact, it is really the only thing that keeps me tied into the notion of TFs at all, both personally, and in a broad sense.

If they are an angel, and the indivudal accepts it as a truth, then there should be an expectation of boundary issues, at least in terms we understand. An angel is an emissary from God, and there is no hiding anything from Him/Her. I got flatfooted by an angel. I was visited decades ago, I provoked them, and they destroyed me, though ultimately they saved me, or at least nudged me in the direction of salvation.

The clerics and scribes had it right, they are terrifying. I had no bundaries. I ended up naked. Exposed. They ran a white light through the rot within me, and good or ill, transformed my existence, though I've fought it tooth-and-nail.

I accept as truth they are an angel, and with it I find myself in yet another place, a better one, as I know that angels never lead easy lives. Ever heard that Springsteen song about angels, from the first album? It puts a better frame on it than I ever could.

Care to share the story on the topic of angels?

I am confused about the whole "earth angel" idea.
A friend of mine used to practice astral projection regularly and for a short time would act as a spirit guide to others both while asleep and also while astrally projecting on purpose. She said her own spirit guide was with her during these times.

Edgar Cayce's wife Gertrude apparently was a spirit guide to the apostle Paul while the rest of the people in his soul group were incarnate. It seems we can take turns in life incarnations and as spirit guides. This leads me to the question: is an angel the same as a spirit guide or is it different?
The Mormons seem to believe that angels used to be humans (I am not Mormon, I just like to take into consideration all opinions).

One time I was researching past incarnations on who I could have been based on one known incarnation and when I clicked on the page for saint Catherine of Alexandria my room was overcome with an intense smell of frankincense. I am not saying I was her. I am only certain of one incarnation but I am not completely throwing it out the window either. From my understanding our souls are capable of spiritual progress almost to the point of perfection but we are just as easily capable of going backwards as well.

So if anyone has any information between the difference between spirit guides, angels, saints etc, weather they are all the same, just "souls" at different degrees of perfection or weather they are different completely, I would be very interested to read about it.

Also I would like to hear more details on your story regarding your angel encounter. Did it happen all in the etheric dream state? Or did it cross over into the material world as well???

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 10-07-2017 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:30 PM
THX1138

As would be expected in these waters, astral projection ties into it. There was the one person, and for some time I believed them to be an angel. They could well be, they meet many of the metrics I've stumbled across. They astrally projected. I'm not even sure they were/are aware they're doing it, and you know I'm told I do the same thing.

I'd think an angel could be a spirit guide. Or maybe the latter is the first step to becoming the former? I've know a few of both, I'm certain of it, and read about more. Some are surveyors, some are recorders, some are avengers, some are saviors, some are destroyers. I believe some are charged with certain soul groups, though the nature of the angel might vary with the content of the character of the soul groups.

So, yes, that person will appear from time to time, and they are usually well-disguised, but after a few days I figure out what happened, and experience scads of emotions that I never even knew I had until it runs its course, and takes away more venom with it. This really is the why of my suspicion that they are an angel.

Which is all counterbalanced by the notion that while the inside of me is very, very old, it is a soul constructed like any other, which throws a lot of water on the idea that I'm afraid of an angel, or a reincarnation of one... which I do not necessarily believe in to begin with.