Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Exclamation Ghost following my cousin

I realized I posted in the wrong section X_X BUT give me your thoughts.

I get so SCARED of this ghost that's following my cousin. When he stays over at my place, everyone gets a sense of stress and discomfort. I wasn't scared of her (the ghost), at first, but the next time they stayed, everything felt more unsettling and wrong. I can't sleep with them here.

I've seen her, too. She's looks almost tangible, dirty-grey/white dress and face with no facial features, and long black hair (like Ring or Grudge, aside from no face). She literally floats around, feet off the ground, and she almost feels living and breathing. On several occasions, she has moved things, even me. If I can't see her in that form, she has a dark grey aura, I guess.

Turns out his family knew about the girl. Apparently, when my cousin has a tantrum, things in their house start moving and falling. They think it's his mother's friend helping her discipline the boy, but I'm not sure. No one knows who she is.

I fear for him. I want to help him, but his family doesn't seem to get it. He's getting much worse in behavior and conduct, but they don't really help him. Any advice? Thanks.

I realize I probably can't help him much, but...idk, lol.
Old 17-03-2014, 07:56 PM
Guide
I posted in your other thread but this is much more detailed so my advice would be to ask her who she is and what she wants? It is likely that she needs some help and isn't sure how to ask for it. I have helped many spirits and usually when they become this negative it is because they are stuck in this form and way of life until being helped. She is probably disgruntled with this way of existence, and who could blame her, she may have been like this for years even centuries. If you can help her then do so, she has chosen your cousin for a reason and it could be that she identifies with his tantrums, she could even be the source of some of his misbehavior meaning that she stresses him out so he acts out. Make sure you explain to her that her presence is harming your cousin and that she needs to leave and that you want to help her if you can. She may be able to articulate at that point what she needs.

If you can find no way to help her then proceed with the cleansing. You need to buy dried white sage and burn it all around him. Let the sage do the work. Do a complete cleansing asking the powers that be to help rid your cousin of this ghost. I have never seen any ghost able to withstand white sage. I wish you and your family well.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 17-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
I posted in your other thread but this is much more detailed so my advice would be to ask her who she is and what she wants? It is likely that she needs some help and isn't sure how to ask for it. I have helped many spirits and usually when they become this negative it is because they are stuck in this form and way of life until being helped. She is probably disgruntled with this way of existence, and who could blame her, she may have been like this for years even centuries. If you can help her then do so, she has chosen your cousin for a reason and it could be that she identifies with his tantrums, she could even be the source of some of his misbehavior meaning that she stresses him out so he acts out. Make sure you explain to her that her presence is harming your cousin and that she needs to leave and that you want to help her if you can. She may be able to articulate at that point what she needs.

If you can find no way to help her then proceed with the cleansing. You need to buy dried white sage and burn it all around him. Let the sage do the work. Do a complete cleansing asking the powers that be to help rid your cousin of this ghost. I have never seen any ghost able to withstand white sage. I wish you and your family well.

Peace and Light,
SC

Hey, SC, thank you for taking the time. I feel that she is the source of stress. I shall have to invite him and see if I can say something, but I worry if that'll put me in danger. In my experience, if I play around with negative spirits, it puts me in trouble :(

I will try to do white sage if nothing else, but I don't know if his family will be open to it. It's a very odd proposition to many. Where could I buy white sage?

Thanks again, SC
Old 17-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Guide
Amazon carries it if you don't have a naturalist shop where you live.

You don't need the smudge sticks you need the loose leaves. What you will do is put a bunch of the leaves in a glass bowl, something not to deep. Light the leaves and let the smoke permeate the air as you move the bowl around the boy. Front, back, up and down all the while asking the powers that be to help rid the boy of the spirit. Continue to do this until the sage has finished burning, then bury the burnt leaves in a hole in your back yard or somewhere safe. If you have a dog that might dig up the leaves put them in a small plastic bag and then bury them and place a rock on top of the spot. That should do the trick.

May the Powers be with you.

Peace and Light,
SC

Last edited by Lynn : 03-04-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old 18-03-2014, 12:28 AM
Master

You need to find out if this is a real ghost or a thought form generated by your cousin . If this is a ghost let her know that she is dead and its time to go to the light , ect.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:52 PM
Kindapsy Chick

I forgot to mention. My cousin used to say he sees devils from when he was a little boy. Like, 6, more or less. He would see his sister with red eyes, or see scary faces appear on car windows, dark figures, many things...sounds like something out of the devil child movie X_X

Some say he's just a kid, but that's pretty darned young to be thinking of things like that.

I don't know if he conjures them from his mind, or somehow, the dark entities are drawn to him.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Master

Nono...no dark entities.. definitely not. Actually all beings are good..some just dont have so much light in them..we are all light beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuY2DQhoMg0

First of all, find anyone who could deal with these souls. Energy healer, medium, psychic. Do not be afraid. The more you feel afraid, the more you are gonna attract them with your low vibration. Think about good things: love, light, peace, people you love etc.

Maybe these "lost" souls have something to tell to you or your cousin.

Be strong.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
Nono...no dark entities.. definitely not. Actually all beings are good..some just dont have so much light in them..we are all light beings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuY2DQhoMg0

First of all, find anyone who could deal with these souls. Energy healer, medium, psychic. Do not be afraid. The more you feel afraid, the more you are gonna attract them with your low vibration. Think about good things: love, light, peace, people you love etc.

Maybe these "lost" souls have something to tell to you or your cousin.

Be strong.
I disagree with you on that, not all entities are good. I've got some in my house that go out of their way to make life awful for us. We try to ignore them but they just keep on bugging the hell out of us. There is not one good one in the whole lot.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Guide
I'm sorry that this spirit is bothering you're cousin & I hope you end up getting this problem resolved. Try the smudge sticks and hopefully it'll clear out the spirit. If worst comes to worst tell you're cousin to go to church to tell them about this spirit that's following you're cousin around and see what they suggest to you.
Old 21-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Kindapsy Chick

UPDATE:

I finally tried talking to the spirit, this Easter, since I've gained more experience. I've sent many spirits to the light, by now, and I'm doing what I usually do to convince them (I wrote about this on thread). But she's very resistant. I even made her come down to tears, and when I tell her to go to the light, it's as if there are literally strings attached to her feet, and she really doesn't want to go.

She's full of anger and hatred for everything and is comfortable in that state. I wonder how I'll bring up this sage idea to them >_<