Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Becky2316

Book1 Help with my first reading :)

Hi everyone,

i am new to tarot and purchased my first rider deck recently. I did reading for myself and need some help with interpretation. It was general for the next 3-4 moths. I did horseshoe.
so I got these cards:

Past - Nine of Wands
Present - Ten of Pentacles reversed
Immediate future - King of Pentacles
Attitude regarding the question - Two of Swords
Other influences - Nine of Swards
Obstacle - The Star
Likely outcome - The Empress

I got the point with past and present as well as attitude, but have difficulty with others like the Star as an obstacle, Immediate future with King of pentacles and outcome with Empress. I would appreciate any help with my reading.
Thanks a lot!
Old 12-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Becky2316

I did one more reading for me. The fact is that I am now in a situation when I dont know what to expect or what is next. So again the cards were:

Past - The Sun
Present -Eight of Wands reversed
Immediate future - King of Wands
Attitude regarding the question - Eight of Cups reversed
Other influences - Temperance
Obstacle - Four of Swords
Likely outcome - Two of Swords, it was unclear so I took two more cards which were Two of Wands reversed and Eight of Pentacles

Here I am confused with the interpretation of Immediate future again which is King of Wands, obstacle (Four of Swords) and outcome (Two of Swords, it was unclear so I took two more cards which were Two of Wands reversed and Eight of Pentacles)
Old 13-05-2014, 03:39 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Becky:

I have been a student of the Tarot for 32 years and find that--asking a direct question can help you to focus and bring a clear message home.

The Star indicates that you should be certain that all parties involved in the situation (including yourself) are giving as much as they are taking.

She is the Card of reciprocation.

Just out of curiosity...you wouldn't happen to have two guys in your life right now--would you?

One older, perhaps darker--who is generous and financially stable?

One younger, perhaps fairer--who tends to be studious and a bit ambitious?

Try asking a direct question and you should get a much clearer picture.