Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Master
Emilyanne... My suggestion is to get in touch with your personal spirit guides who may assist you in contacting Jesus Christ... and give you support in many other ways too.

Here are some methods for how to do that:

Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels -
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Creative ways to communicate with your guides -
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21216

Ten easy ways to contact your guides -
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10609

Xan

Old 28-06-2012, 12:29 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
S-, Spoken like A true Orthodox!
Nevertheles, again, you have to assess each individual congregation, as previously cited.
Now, some of these churches require people to speak in tongues or do certain things in order to be a member.
They are not, for the most part non denominational. They will be "Pentecostal", or "Church of God", ir similar. Which I disagree with.

True Joy, and the power of the Lord is obvious, however.

But which Lord are you referring to? The Lord God our saviour, whose name is "Who I Am," who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18;; "I will send them as prophet just like you and he will be one of their own people and he will speak in my name.

The one who Isaiah 42: 1-4, refers to as the Lord who says of the man he chose to speak in his name, "Here is my servant whom I strengthen----the one I have CHOSEN, with who I am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit, and he will bring justice to every nation, etc, etc."

Is it "Who I Am," whose spirit, with which the man he chose from among the people to speak in his name was filled, which spirit had descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased, THIS DAY have I begotten thee."

Is it the Lord God our saviour, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Godhead of our ancestors (Who I Am,) of whom it is said in Acts 3: 13; has given divine glory to his servant the man Jesus, who is now incontestably divine and sits in the throne of our Father, to which seat of godhead, he invites all of his brothers, who, like he, are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world.

The Lord to whom Jesus referred, when he said to Mary Magdalene, "Go and tell my brothers that I ascend to my Father who is their Father, to my God who is their God."

Is this the Lord God our saviour to whom you refer? Or is it some mythological god, who was not of the seed of Adam, and who is one and the same as the god who is HIS father, who has never been able to raise to eternal life any descendant of Adam, (The mythological god, who I believe can't even raise a finger let alone a human body) and who is said by the deceived, to have been born of some supposed virgin? No wonder those who have been deceived by the enemy of Christ, who refuse to acknowledge that Jesus, who has been chosen to be our King and high priest, came as a human being, are seen to roll around the floor, in ectasy, like people possessed of the enemy of the truth. For it is the spirit of the anti-christ with which they are filled.

Last edited by S-word : 28-06-2012 at 04:09 AM.
Old 28-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Jesus was taking about his inner SELF the Christ, when he said those words, the same inner Christ that we all are connected to.

Exactly so.
that which is within you will destroy you."

- The Gospel of Thomas (70)

http://pathstoknowledge.com
Old 28-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Master

Hi Emilyanne-x,

Just start right away and continue.
He will immediately assist you directly. Ask Him.

~ J
Old 28-06-2012, 04:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
[color="DarkRed"]

Then who are the elect and chosen ones who will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and will judge the whole world, including the angels with Justice? The death of Christ may save all, but all will not be allowed into the presence of our Lord God. Revelation 3: 21; It is only those who are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world, who are invited to sit beside our brother Jesus in the throne of Godhead to the creation, which throne belongs to our Father.

Yes if you believe that nonsense...but I don't ....they're just words of men, not words of God......written by men......many blessings....
Old 28-06-2012, 08:30 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Yes if you believe that nonsense...but I don't ....they're just words of men, not words of God......written by men......many blessings....

Of course they were words written by men. Men who listen to the still quite voice of our ancestral Father, who dwells behind the veil of the flesh within the inner most sanctuary of his Tent/tabernacle, which is your body and mine. Men who record the messages that they are given by the eternal "Who I Am."
Old 28-06-2012, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Of course they were words written by men. Men who listen to the still quite voice of our ancestral Father, who dwells behind the veil of the flesh within the inner most sanctuary of his Tent/tabernacle, which is your body and mine. Men who record the messages that they are given by the eternal "Who I Am."
And that's just where I get my message from, as so many do, the only difference is a group of people long ago put some messages in a book called the bible, and now everyone worships it like an idol.
Old 28-06-2012, 10:45 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
And that's just where I get my message from, as so many do, the only difference is a group of people long ago put some messages in a book called the bible, and now everyone worships it like an idol.

So who is this christ of yours, who you believes dwells within you? Is he an alien? Is he your ancestral spirit? Who is it, who was in that body when it was born? That body in which "YOU" the mind/spirit have developed and continue to develop from all the experiences and information that is taken in through the senses of that body, without which senses, "YOU" the mind/spirit, could never have begun to develop and listen to the still quite voice of your indwelling christ. So I ask again, who is your christ, which word mean, "The Anointed one."? And by whom was he anointed?
Old 28-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Emilyanne-x

Thank you everyone for your help! It's nice for so many of you to reply

Your advice is great help to me

lots of love
Old 28-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Master
Christ the King

Quote:
But which Lord are you referring to? The Lord God our saviour, whose name is "Who I Am," who said to Moses in Deuteronomy 18: 18;; "I will send them as prophet just like you and he will be one of their own people and he will speak in my name.

An Orthodox interpretation

Quote:
The one who Isaiah 42: 1-4, refers to as the Lord who says of the man he chose to speak in his name, "Here is my servant whom I strengthen----the one I have CHOSEN, with who I am pleased. I have filled him with my spirit, and he will bring justice to every nation, etc, etc."

Is it "Who I Am," whose spirit, with which the man he chose from among the people to speak in his name was filled, which spirit had descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased, THIS DAY have I begotten thee."

Is it the Lord God our saviour, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the Godhead of our ancestors (Who I Am,) of whom it is said in Acts 3: 13; has given divine glory to his servant the man Jesus, who is now incontestably divine and sits in the throne of our Father, to which seat of godhead, he invites all of his brothers, who, like he, are able to win the victory over the ruler of this world.

The Lord to whom Jesus referred, when he said to Mary Magdalene, "Go and tell my brothers that I ascend to my Father who is their Father, to my God who is their God."

Is this the Lord God our saviour to whom you refer? Or is it some mythological god, who was not of the seed of Adam, and who is one and the same as the god who is HIS father, who has never been able to raise to eternal life any descendant of Adam, (The mythological god, who I believe can't even raise a finger let alone a human body) and who is said by the deceived, to have been born of some supposed virgin? No wonder those who have been deceived by the enemy of Christ, who refuse to acknowledge that Jesus, who has been chosen to be our King and high priest, came as a human being, are seen to roll around the floor, in ectasy, like people possessed of the enemy of the truth. For it is the spirit of the anti-christ with which they are filled.

S-, regarding your previous remarks about a joyous congregation being pompous, false or prideful, you might turn that scathing and judgemental asessment on yourself, with regard to your various posts, and, concerning the above.

The result of true Faith is joy, and hope, which has been the result through the many ages and for many generations.
The Gospel is clear, simple, and full of power for the individual, and doesn't need the various added spurious material which you have been attaching to it.

Psycho:
Quote:

Psycho...seems you have "rever", and, "worship" confused with each other.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein