Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Experiencer

Hell

10 years ago I was told in a very clear vision that I would go to hell. I misinterpreted and took it to mean I was already condemned, but what it was really was is a warning that if I repeated a behaviour I would go to hell. Well I repeated that behaviour and a year ago there greatest thing happened me, the greatest thing that can ever happen in this life. i met my soulmate. And the way in which I met her, I had an extreme paranormal experience in which I was showered with love beyond intense, it let me know beyond any shred of a doubt that I was spiritually unified with her. After this happened, I really regretted having not listened to the warnings about hell. So a year later, during a ceremony I had a clear vision (I had 4 of these ceremonies, same vision each time) of a towering dark entity behind me and its message was that it was going to drag me down in front of others in order to demonstrate the power of darkness. So the darkside wants to drag me to hell and use me as an example to dishearten others on their spiritual path. I could have never been in this position if I had listened to the warnings. The demons caught one of the good ones. I had such high levels of compassion and love in me.

I let myself fall so far, its ugly and horrible. I can barely talk to my soulmate because I'm not okay with myself. My heart became relatively closed and my consciousness dropped. I hate myself for letting darkness obtain its objective or harming others through me. I'm not scared of hell and I'm not scared of demons, what I'm scared of is being part of the darkside, letting demons use me as a puppet to carry out their agenda of imprisoning consciousness and creating suffering which they feed on. That is something that would make me TRULY HATE MYSELF AND I WOULD GLADLY BURN A THOUSAND ETERNITIIES I HELL BEFORE I SUFFER THAT HORRIBLE AND UGLY FAITH. There are some things worse than death, worse than hell, worse than demonic possession and thats what it is. Having to see others suffer as a result of my own bad choices and weaknesses.

I don't know if theres any redemption. If I can rise again. If I can rise high enough that I can be with my soulmate in this life, I have to be whole enough, good enough for her. When I met her, I had the intense compassion but when it got blocked after that demonic encounter, I feel like I'm not long good enough for her. Because I know what I could have been for her before. But maybe it will come back. I was face these demons and face the prospect of hell, and demonstrate the power of life, the power of love, the power of compassion. Over the past year I was shown compassion more intense than anything I know possible. It had broken down crying tears of love and joy for hours, it made me realise beyond any doubt that it is the most powerful force in existence, evil only exists because love allows it.

But I look around in the world and see so much unconsciousness and it makes me sad but I also see the profound beauty in there. People who know nothing about the spirit world, about the true nature of reality, they fight with everything they have for whats right because all they know is what they can perceive and right and what is something we can see in the dark. I was born a higher being and I chose the path of darkness. But I snapped out of that trance and now see life for what it is. The catch is that I have immense challnenges now because I let myself be dragged down to the point that I'm facing demonic possession. The demons want to use me to demostrate the power of the dark. Maybe I can use these extreme conditions to demonstrate the power of the light. Afterall I have compassion in me that most people have never known.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Master

Why don't you start doing cleansings and get help to free yourself of all of this
Old 10-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
10 years ago I was told in a very clear vision that I would go to hell. I misinterpreted and took it to mean I was already condemned, but what it was really was is a warning that if I repeated a behaviour I would go to hell. Well I repeated that behaviour and a year ago there greatest thing happened me, the greatest thing that can ever happen in this life. i met my soulmate. And the way in which I met her, I had an extreme paranormal experience in which I was showered with love beyond intense, it let me know beyond any shred of a doubt that I was spiritually unified with her. After this happened, I really regretted having not listened to the warnings about hell. So a year later, during a ceremony I had a clear vision (I had 4 of these ceremonies, same vision each time) of a towering dark entity behind me and its message was that it was going to drag me down in front of others in order to demonstrate the power of darkness. So the darkside wants to drag me to hell and use me as an example to dishearten others on their spiritual path. I could have never been in this position if I had listened to the warnings. The demons caught one of the good ones. I had such high levels of compassion and love in me.

I let myself fall so far, its ugly and horrible. I can barely talk to my soulmate because I'm not okay with myself. My heart became relatively closed and my consciousness dropped. I hate myself for letting darkness obtain its objective or harming others through me. I'm not scared of hell and I'm not scared of demons, what I'm scared of is being part of the darkside, letting demons use me as a puppet to carry out their agenda of imprisoning consciousness and creating suffering which they feed on. That is something that would make me TRULY HATE MYSELF AND I WOULD GLADLY BURN A THOUSAND ETERNITIIES I HELL BEFORE I SUFFER THAT HORRIBLE AND UGLY FAITH. There are some things worse than death, worse than hell, worse than demonic possession and thats what it is. Having to see others suffer as a result of my own bad choices and weaknesses.

I don't know if theres any redemption. If I can rise again. If I can rise high enough that I can be with my soulmate in this life, I have to be whole enough, good enough for her. When I met her, I had the intense compassion but when it got blocked after that demonic encounter, I feel like I'm not long good enough for her. Because I know what I could have been for her before. But maybe it will come back. I was face these demons and face the prospect of hell, and demonstrate the power of life, the power of love, the power of compassion. Over the past year I was shown compassion more intense than anything I know possible. It had broken down crying tears of love and joy for hours, it made me realise beyond any doubt that it is the most powerful force in existence, evil only exists because love allows it.

But I look around in the world and see so much unconsciousness and it makes me sad but I also see the profound beauty in there. People who know nothing about the spirit world, about the true nature of reality, they fight with everything they have for whats right because all they know is what they can perceive and right and what is something we can see in the dark. I was born a higher being and I chose the path of darkness. But I snapped out of that trance and now see life for what it is. The catch is that I have immense challnenges now because I let myself be dragged down to the point that I'm facing demonic possession. The demons want to use me to demostrate the power of the dark. Maybe I can use these extreme conditions to demonstrate the power of the light. Afterall I have compassion in me that most people have never known.

Hey Horse,

Human never be friend with demon. They are cunning and knotty. There's no hell in this world. The demon always do cheating. And don't spreading her philosophy that's dangerous. True that they are evil. Do you want me to get rid of them or her in your body? Just tell me.
Old 13-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hey Horse,

Human never be friend with demon. They are cunning and knotty. There's no hell in this world. The demon always do cheating. And don't spreading her philosophy that's dangerous. True that they are evil. Do you want me to get rid of them or her in your body? Just tell me.
Yea I need any help I can get i freeing myself from this scourge. The world is in such a dark place, I don't know if theres salvation for me because I let myself fall so far.
Old 14-10-2016, 10:14 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Yea I need any help I can get i freeing myself from this scourge. The world is in such a dark place, I don't know if theres salvation for me because I let myself fall so far.

A white bone demon was integrated inside your body. So I have eliminated her and I also have helped you to purify your body just now. I hope that can give you real health and normal life.

If you still had any problem you could PM me. Next time be careful human never appreciated demon as friend or guide or listen to what they say.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
A white bone demon was integrated inside your body. So I have eliminated her and I also have helped you to purify your body just now. I hope that can give you real health and normal life.

If you still had any problem you could PM me. Next time be careful human never appreciated demon as friend or guide or listen to what they say.

Jeremy, how can you see daemons without a photo or anything? How do you find the right person?
Old 26-10-2016, 03:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared.L
Jeremy, how can you see daemons without a photo or anything? How do you find the right person?

I (my spirit or energy) can be any place either any place on earth or any place in the universe in a wrinkling of an eye. And I can double check by asking my Cupid son. If both were wrong then my finding is wrong.

I have dharma to see any place I want to see but I wouldn't demonstrate when anyone want to test me. Sorry!!! Now I am trying to eliminate all evil gods or demons that don't surrender to me. I only want them to stay peaceful to gather. Or I can transform bad God into a new purely form God who's kind and empathy to others. This is my expertise.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
10 years ago I was told in a very clear vision that I would go to hell. I misinterpreted and took it to mean I was already condemned, but what it was really was is a warning that if I repeated a behaviour I would go to hell.

But I look around in the world and see so much unconsciousness and it makes me sad but I also see the profound beauty in there. People who know nothing about the spirit world, about the true nature of reality, they fight with everything they have for whats right because all they know is what they can perceive and right and what is something we can see in the dark.

What was the behavior that you were warned to not repeat?
What do you mean by see so much unconsciousness?
What is the true nature of reality?
Old 05-08-2017, 04:39 AM
Master
I am also just starting to learn that being a Dark soul and realising the Light are not mutually exclusive things.
Also, how one does not 'choose' the path of Darkness, it chooses them and you cannot fight against this once it happens.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:48 AM
Experiencer

horse-absolutrly there is redemption-all are welcome at Gods table!! forgive yourself-