Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 15-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Ascender

theory - old soul/new soul and reincarnation

There has always been something about the concept of old and new souls that doesn't really sit resolved with me, which lead to a fun line of thinking. Since we are only bound by time here it follows that (assuming reincarnation is true) my lifetimes aren't necessarily required to be lived in subsequent fashion. Meaning, my next incarnation might be 2000 years ago. So.. it might be that if I meet a person and they seem like "a new soul" it might simply be my perception. If I reincarnated and am living in 2015 this might be my 10,000 time, but my daughter may have chosen to incarnate here as among her first human experiences. So it could be I am only experiencing her at a different time in her development. New progressing to old is a very linear concept.

Anyway, thoughts, musings or additional insights? Thank you, thank you!
Old 16-03-2015, 01:44 AM
Deactivated Account

This is something I have spent the last year musing and I have come to a complete upheaval of my old beliefs but entirely new way of seeing things...

Souls do not experience things linearly for thousands of years like people tend to assume. It's more like an 'overseeing' of itself in different realms, planets, and times all at once. This is the highest level of your collective soul (oversoul), not your individual soul extension. Your individual soul extension might only incarnate on earth a few times. But your collective soul is continuously sending out new aspects of itself and that's how it gains experience.

A 'new soul' depending on definition can be a collective soul that doesn't have much experience in any of its aspects on earth, or it can be literally a new born soul, which is the result of an energy blend between two or more souls. I also think that source energy is added in the mix too. But bearing in mind this 'new soul' is just part of two or more souls, it is basically like a bunch of souls 'starting again' as one, and it can remember itself as all of the souls it came from and immediately feel itself to be super experienced, or it can just start again. These things are quite complex but also quite interesting.

I think I was gonna write more but it's escaped my mind for now... maybe next time.
Old 19-03-2015, 01:43 PM
Master
Yes, the soul ages thing can get confusing and complicated. I think at any time a soul could decide, I want to recall my soul parent's memories, or that it wants to recall some of them.

also it can be for a new soul that the memories are there, just blocked at the choice of the soul and can be remembered when they want.

Also I think time is non linear for souls. Like in this incarnation this may be, for example, your daughter's first incarnation ever. But say in your next incarnation you may be born in say 5bc, and your daughter may be say your sister and that is her 600'd incarnation and she is can be a sort of guide to you where you may be for her in this one.

I can see how being here it may be hard for us to conceive of souls as being eternal, immortal and non linear.
Old 19-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Master

This has been an intriguing concept for me as well. It is abstract thinking and abstract thinking really strains my brain.

I believe we can choose any era to live out an incarnation. Say a first incarnation can be in the year 2015 and the 5 incarnation, for example, could be in the year 5 BC. Time is only an illusion. We choose to go where we will have the environment to learn what we are there to learn.

I also believe we live more than one life concurrently: I know of at least 2 incarnations I am living concurrently as I am living here on this plane in the year 2015. I can't wait to actually meet up with these people when we all die and can get together to share experiences.
Old 20-03-2015, 06:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting thread!

In regards to reincarnation, well our cells carry memories, that are not only imprinted in our DNA but in our energy matrix. Even through the process of disembodiment, those memories we carry from all our experiences, all of our existences, becomes embedded into our energetic blue print. Therefore with this understanding and adding in some linear thought (it has its moments), it's possible for souls to be old, and souls to be new. Newer souls would be souls directly from the source (pure undiluted energy). They have not had elements of physical reality imprinted in their energy DNA. Old souls on the other hand have the memory of many lifetimes, and many experiences imprinted in their energetic blue print. It would not matter what galaxy or planet they incarnated into because those memories would still be imprinted in their energetic matrix.

So yes, I believe it is possible for souls to be either new or old. The same way it's possible for galaxies to be old and new, it's the cycle of creation. Life and Death. A little bit of linear thought doesn't hurt anyone, as long as it's balanced with other forms of thought. There's no harm in using the physical to make sense of the metaphysical, but it's good for us to consider there are limits to both the physical and metaphysical. It's why we exist in a reality that includes both.
Old 21-03-2015, 06:12 AM
Ascender

Linear thought.. is that what it is? I dig linear thought. Abstract concepts give me a happy. I am not as far, I am still being revealed the nature of self and reality in connection to the me, and learning to live from the abundant moment. Hope I can get to see souls created. :)
Old 21-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
Linear thought.. is that what it is? I dig linear thought. Abstract concepts give me a happy. I am not as far, I am still being revealed the nature of self and reality in connection to the me, and learning to live from the abundant moment. Hope I can get to see souls created. :)

Linear thought is like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, you go through the steps one after the other. Non-linear though is where they all exist simultaneously, there's no 'next step', only a shift in focus. The shift can be linear or it can be a jump from 1 to 10 or it can be to a group of numbers all at once like 2 5 & 7... the sky is the limit.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Guide
The whole soul age really doesn't make sense to me, because afterall, didn't we always exist?
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.