Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Knower
What do you sense in this room?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they sense anything from these pictures. I'll explain why i'm asking if i get an answer. (sorry for the quality and mess of the room :P) Thank you!

Edited by staff - pictures removed by request

Last edited by arive nan : 16-02-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Experiencer

Well,when I first looked it felt like I was in the 1970's, the room looks cold and as if it has a bad atmosphere but is that a dog on the bed ? I get a bad feeling about the room but can't understand why the dog would want to be there ?
Old 25-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator
I get the feeling of a nurse, a hospital-type bed, an IV drip, and someone in their last days peacefully looking out of the window
Old 25-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Experiencer

The lighting in the pic looks like there's a pair of angel wings above the bed :)
Old 26-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Guide
I am not very good with this but I will tell what I feel.

I feel a room where an old person died, probably a woman, and the dog is still missing her. She died after being a long time sick on bed. She was over 70s. It was not a death with violence... she just faded away. I smell some kind of scent of her body in her last days. I feel around sadness, but not darkness.

Definitely the room needs to be cleaned up, not only physically, which is evident, but spiritually.

TISS
Old 26-01-2013, 03:19 AM
Iseke

I can't tell any kind of story from what I'm feeling but it feels heavy and stagnate...not particularly pleasant (I wondered about how the dog was feeling too). It feels like it needs to be cleansed and aired out. Maybe rearranging/replacing some of the furniture would help?

I have no idea how long this room has been used and by who but looking at the picture, I would guess things haven't changed in quite awhile and some energy is probably blocked/trapped. Often, bedrooms become a place where we dump our things, our energy, our emotions, for years and years and just forget about all the dust collecting there. It might be really refreshing to try moving things around and changing things that have been needing to be fixed/updated/improved.

I don't know why but I feel a really sad, heavy energy there too. If anything sad has been happening in the lives of the people who sleep there, they will bring that energy into the room where, as I've been saying, it stagnates and becomes trapped.

...Then it'll turn out this room is a bastion of spiritual cleanliness and positive energy! I never trust myself on these things, haha!
Old 26-01-2013, 03:46 AM
Knower
The dog is just sleeping in the room, it has nothing to do with the picture :p She isn't sad or anything, just sleepy :)

I'll post my experience, i just want to see if people get anymore feelings before i do.

Last edited by MyKindOfLullaby : 26-01-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Old 26-01-2013, 03:54 AM
Knower

The spirit that is in there does not seem to be bad. The room is very small and I would not be able to sleep in there for that reason. The small picture to the left seems to be all alone and out of place on your wall. lol
Old 26-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
The spirit that is in there does not seem to be bad. The room is very small and I would not be able to sleep in there for that reason. The small picture to the left seems to be all alone and out of place on your wall. lol

Haha I agree, it isn't my room though :p and it's actually very big, but for some reason it looks pretty small in the pictures :p

so you sense a spirit? is there anything you can tell me about it?
Old 26-01-2013, 04:54 AM
Twin

It feels like it is missing someone or something. To me there is a feeling of longing or wanting.
Perhaps sorrow that what it held dear was taken...hmmm