Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Henri77

It seems language itself prevents a clear perception of multimensional reality.
Every situation is unique, and from our perspective, the fluid reality of multidimensional spirit universe cannot be captured by static symbolism or intellect.
Pretty much what your first sentence states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi Henri,

Human nature tends to associate in human terms of understanding, which often `materializes` the understanding or reasoning, when its reality is less material than first thought. As Astral/Spiritual nature derives a common flow of misguided humanized concepts, of a nature which could not be any more removed from such.

As form/formlessness, or the nature of human mind as opposed to astral mind/sentience require association in comparison, to assess to understand. With an obvious recognition that the underestimation of the significance of the nature of how the ethereal nature of interconnectivity, connects them all, the mechanics for `how` as well as why becomes a question of understanding the `natures` involved.

In essence no soul/Spirit is ever `here` as their nature is `not` material. What is perceived to be `here` is an ethereal projection of their association,
Old 05-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes I remember reading that about Jurgen Ziewe's mother. It seemed she was unable to change the mind-set with which she passed on, until something must have got through to her. It must have been quite sad for him to experience

Anyone who's experienced depression knows we tend to push others away, and
this seems what her situation was. We accept that as our universe until we tire of it or something awakens us to other possibilities. Grace or higher self, the part that is always connected to god.

He remarked she was a good woman but a destructive relationship and illness isolated her till her passing. I understand well the dark cloud that depressing thought can create, and the need to use our will to seek, call upon the light.

I'm finishing his book today, and it's taught me a lot about how we choose-create our reality in the afterlife-higher dimensions, and what might hinder our progress to higher levels.

It's the nearest thing to a users manual to the afterlife I've come across....from one mans perspective-expereinces....
and really illustrates the time to prepare-learn is now....if we care about our spiritual-soul welfare.
Many cultures understand this, but many fear the transition, through ignorance or religious misinformation...

I've had a full life , and welcome new adventures....and the opportunity to create, free of the 9-5 reality.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Quagmire

I am starting to believe that life simply is one dimensional and that the afterlife (like this world or any) simply resonates our dimensional state of mind. The more complex (multidimensional) we make the labyrinth the easier it is for us to get lost unless we understand the concept of the labyrinth aka the vibrations of our emotional state.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
It seems language itself prevents a clear perception of multimensional reality.
Not necessarily Henri, the history of human evolution defines that when we discover anew, we produce a dialect to convey what has been discovered. It is a question of explanation rather than the words used for reference, it is the meaning they convey which is the challenge. And our capacity to adapt to the nature of that which is new to us, often releasing the conventionality of thought guides us.

For example consider Perception, a third eye, chakric perception. Where a substance which is `formless` to our human sensitivities, takes `form` in a new form of perception. For within that one example formlessness may be perceived to have substance.

Consider perception as a feeling, where the observer` becomes` what is observed, interconnected while independent of what is perceived.
Multidimensional can produce an idea of a maze, easy to get lost in. But if we understand the fluency of their interconnectivity, their currents and flows, then we need only understand how to flow within their experience, to separate them.

I believe we do it routinely but do not understand when or why or how. Some do, and have tried to explain the how`s and why`s but they become paradigms rather than a simple guide.

Quote:
Every situation is unique, and from our perspective, the fluid reality of multidimensional spirit universe cannot be captured by static symbolism or intellect.
Maybe not, but beyond symbolism or intellectual speculations is experience, personal interactive, interconnected experience. And from within that there is `nothing` beyond our understanding. Not from my perspective.
Allow me to share a short story, to clarify my point.

Many years ago, a friend asked for my help, as a Spiritual medium. His mother`s new home had been filled by `ghostly` activity for weeks, and they were all becoming frightened. They had brought in a priest, who defined an evil presence, did his thing and declared the house `clean`. But that had been two weeks earlier, and the activity was getting worse.

I went along, and found his mum and sisters very on edge and very tense. There was a dominating condition in the house, and you did not have to be an expert to feel it. In the `few` instances when I did such, I followed my own methods and went into a trance state, inviting whoever it was to link directly with me.

A lady linked with me very quickly, bringing a strong presence of frustration and anger. “Where is my husband” she demanded to know, “and who are these people in my home?” I calmed her condition by harmonizing hers with mine, and pointed out this was no longer her home. And when I asked what her husband`s name was, she named him, and her response in `feeling` brought a new presence into the space.
A loving calm presence which quieted her, as my sense of her condition identified the presence of her husband. The result was, beautiful beyond description as she left me, and the house her presence had so disrupted. My friend’s family not only benefited from the end of those experiences, but also from an understanding of what had occurred, and why. The ladies husband had passed away recently which was why the house was sold to my friend`s mother.

The point of the story is to demonstrate, that where evil, ghost and paranormal activity come from human interpretation of a non-human condition, only confusion arises. But when one can enter into the currents and flows in which that activity manifests, balance and harmony can be restored. As support and compassion are just as effective in the ethereal currents and flows of Spiritual activity, as they are here among human beings.

It simply requires a detachment from the human conventionality of rational, and an open heart and mind which can flow in feeling, without intellectualizing the events as they unravel.

Quote:
Pretty much what your first sentence states.
My first sentence sought to highlight the discrepancies in many starting points of interpretation, regarding different natures. But that does not mean there are not more productive means of starting out when trying to understand, what are conditions `we` naturally exist in and interact with, while still human beings.

Lost souls are not displaced merely misplaced in awareness of the nature they may harmonize within, here and there. Sorry if that is a little long, hope it helps clarify my reflection.

Last edited by Papa Bear : 06-01-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Henri77

Thanx for sharing that story. Such things help illustrate, far better than concepts. How energies-emotions-attachments may function in such cases.

Perhaps i give up on language too readily.
Yet it feels very limiting when discussing higher realities. Or perhaps it's our perspective that's the limitation. IMO

Like an Austrailian aboriginie trying to describe Times Square to others in his tribe.
He could simply share telepathic imagery for this task, of course.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:28 PM
oliviasang

Hi

I agree with just about everything I’ve read from everyone and really think the reason for a ghost is as varied as the people who become them. They could just be taking (from our view) a long time, could be in denial, or scared to move on.

Some ‘ghosts’ however are really just a memory and have no consciousness tied to it. Just a repeating event, eerie but harmless.

While I do not actively work as a medium and avoid interacting with them (as much as possible) I have on occasion felt bad enough to say something. As some can be really disconcerting but I don’t really consider them ‘lost’ per se just slightly out of step.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Not necessarily Henri, the history of human evolution defines that when we discover anew, we produce a dialect to convey what has been discovered. It is a question of explanation rather than the words used for reference, it is the meaning they convey which is the challenge. And our capacity to adapt to the nature of that which is new to us, often releasing the conventionality of thought guides us.

For example consider Perception, a third eye, chakric perception. Where a substance which is `formless` to our human sensitivities, takes `form` in a new form of perception. For within that one example formlessness may be perceived to have substance.

Consider perception as a feeling, where the observer` becomes` what is observed, interconnected while independent of what is perceived.
Multidimensional can produce an idea of a maze, easy to get lost in. But if we understand the fluency of their interconnectivity, their currents and flows, then we need only understand how to flow within their experience, to separate them.

I believe we do it routinely but do not understand when or why or how. Some do, and have tried to explain the how`s and why`s but they become paradigms rather than a simple guide.

Maybe not, but beyond symbolism or intellectual speculations is experience, personal interactive, interconnected experience. And from within that there is `nothing` beyond our understanding. Not from my perspective.
Allow me to share a short story, to clarify my point.

Many years ago, a friend asked for my help, as a Spiritual medium. His mother`s new home had been filled by `ghostly` activity for weeks, and they were all becoming frightened. They had brought in a priest, who defined an evil presence, did his thing and declared the house `clean`. But that had been two weeks earlier, and the activity was getting worse.

I went along, and found his mum and sisters very on edge and very tense. There was a dominating condition in the house, and you did not have to be an expert to feel it. In the `few` instances when I did such, I followed my own methods and went into a trance state, inviting whoever it was to link directly with me.

A lady linked with me very quickly, bringing a strong presence of frustration and anger. “Where is my husband” she demanded to know, “and who are these people in my home?” I calmed her condition by harmonizing hers with mine, and pointed out this was no longer her home. And when I asked what her husband`s name was, she named him, and her response in `feeling` brought a new presence into the space.
A loving calm presence which quieted her, as my sense of her condition identified the presence of her husband. The result was, beautiful beyond description as she left me, and the house her presence had so disrupted. My friend’s family not only benefited from the end of those experiences, but also from an understanding of what had occurred, and why. The ladies husband had passed away recently which was why the house was sold to my friend`s mother.

The point of the story is to demonstrate, that where evil, ghost and paranormal activity come from human interpretation of a non-human condition, only confusion arises. But when one can enter into the currents and flows in which that activity manifests, balance and harmony can be restored. As support and compassion are just as effective in the ethereal currents and flows of Spiritual activity, as they are here among human beings.

It simply requires a detachment from the human conventionality of rational, and an open heart and mind which can flow in feeling, without intellectualizing the events as they unravel.

My first sentence sought to highlight the discrepancies in many starting points of interpretation, regarding different natures. But that does not mean there are not more productive means of starting out when trying to understand, what are conditions `we` naturally exist in and interact with, while still human beings.

Lost souls are not displaced merely misplaced in awareness of the nature they may harmonize within, here and there. Sorry if that is a little long, hope it helps clarify my reflection.

Lovely story and very similar to Helen Greave's account of the old woman in the English cottage--"unable" to see those who were trying to help her...
Old 07-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Thanx for sharing that story. Such things help illustrate, far better than concepts. How energies-emotions-attachments may function in such cases.

Perhaps i give up on language too readily.
Yet it feels very limiting when discussing higher realities. Or perhaps it's our perspective that's the limitation. IMO

Like an Austrailian aboriginie trying to describe Times Square to others in his tribe.
He could simply share telepathic imagery for this task, of course.

Hi Henri, it is not as much the worded meanings we choose, as the translations of understanding we may reflect. Consider how the words; ghost/Spirit seem to mean the same thing, while a little consideration makes one, an expressed feeling/thought, and the other, the very `essence` of our existence. Like mind, consider reference to human/body/mind and astral sentience/mind. They seem to reflect the same thing, yet one is our human nature. While the other is a `formless` emanation of a Spiritual/astral condition of `being`, within its own nature.

It is a simple adaption of perspective that’s required, as a simple consideration, for the `nature` of one element of existence, as opposed to the conventional presumption of human reaction.

Often `grounding` the meaning of `higher realities`, brings them into better focus. And may produce more accessibility to our understanding of them. If I suggest that I have four elements to my existing being, a human persona/body/mind, a subtle ethereal extension of that human persona, an astral extension of mind, as a sentience(feeling)/mind, and the source Spirit I am, expressing all else.

And that I may be aware of `being` all of those interconnected states of experiential awareness, while a human being, during my human life.

Then understanding what evolves in effect when I depart this life, may be seen to be less complex, when considered as just another element of my Spiritual self evolution. With the same self-restrictions I allow during my human life, requiring an evolved resolution after it has concluded.

But most importantly, I am no different to you or any other Spiritual/human being, during or after this mortal life.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Lovely story and very similar to Helen Greave's account of the old woman in the English cottage--"unable" to see those who were trying to help her...

Hi Juanita,
Thank you. I purposely never read to many books on haunting/ghost phenomena, as the ones I did, seem to reflect what I had already experienced. Though in essence, comparable reflections should produce confirmations of the nature of such interactions, rather than the endless variations of individual interpretations. For in there lies the source of confirmed, acknowledged, shared realisations of why and how such events may evolve.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:16 AM
Master
one idea i heard is that all souls ascend regardless, yet folk mourning them holds them to earth as does unfinished buisness, but even this cannot ultimately hold sway. some believe that ghosts do not represent the soul but are residual emotional energy forms(baggage). one can create a thought form being that can live independantly, albeit at a lower consciousness; we may do this unawares.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."