Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Guide
Well what a week, I journalled last week that I was so over my work situation and ready to move on, and so it appears was the Universe. I got fired on Friday, retrenched actually and then spent the next 2 days feeling a litttle sorry for myself. I am fortunate I have some very good friends who told me to wake up to myself, which I did and I am taking time out to regroup and really think about what I want to do in my life and what makes me happy. A career change, possibly.

I had bumped heads at my firm on the question of integrity and ethics a couple of times. This did not endear me to my employers, however I am so very proud of me for retaining my honour and integrity. I knew Karma would have something to say about this in due course, but could not have expected so soon. (3 days!!)

I had a very large complex piece of litigation which I had babied along for 18 months. My barrister in the matter called me to say, that without me, not only would it be difficult to run the litigation it would be impossible and that he wanted to write to the former employers and ask them to take me back on a retainer for that one matter.

I don't particularly care whether they do or they don't but that phone call was sufficient to give me the confidence boost that I needed, which is to say that I am brilliant at what I do, with my heart, soul and passion and I should never apologise for not being a stoic, number crunching ruthless lawyer.

I just wanted to share and thank the Universe for sending me such a wonderful message, there is no better accolade. Thank you God and all my beautiful angels and cosmic beings xxxx

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 22-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Knower
Yayness! And good for you! :)