Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya Amethyst

Thank you for replying. You've piqued my interest and I'm looking forward to more pictures now!

Yes that was me. I was in my destructive phase and now have moved to calmer waters...

Squatch

Hi Squatchit

Funny re. your change of signature.

Hope you remain 'piqued!'

Re. previous conversation about musical instruments, below is an example of etheric objects.

Towards the rear of the photo above, it looks like two fire spirits standing back-to-back. One if facing left, one facing right.

Their facial features are not clear.

The being on the right seems to have some sort of rod or wand with a glowing tip:

The being on the left has an outstretched arm and also has some sort of object though it has not manifested as solidly as the other one.

When objects like this manifest I check the before and after photos to rule out the possibility of the object being something ‘physical’ like wood for example.

Thank you for the feedback, Squatchit.

Blessings, Amethyst

Old 21-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictoriale1

Here is one little fellow who was in my garden, he is emanating a very pleasant energy and I love his little
acorn shaped hat on his head. His smile is lovely.
There are other little beings around him, but their energy is not as pronounced as his.

Hi Pictoriale

Thank you for sharing some of your research, thoughts and the lovely little man!

I love his smile and pointy hat.

It looks like there is a band of some sort of shiny nature at the base of the hat.

And also as if the hat has some pale-coloured trim at the base too that wraps around his face - and can be seen as another being, like they do!

Hope you will post some more photos?

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 21-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_lite
I still am barely growing the sight I can barely see the one ones on the rabbit and I see the air and fire spirit. :\ probably cause there there the most obvious ( the pictures from page one)

Hi Sky lite

Thank you for joining the thread and for your comments. If seeing them in photos is of interest, then the more you practise, the more you may see.

Some do appear more ‘solid’ than others.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Some water beings:

Old 21-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon charms
I loved this thread and photos. Thank you. I always feel more light hearted knowing how enchanting this life actually is.:)

Hi dragon charms

'Light-hearted' - nice!

Totally agree with you! Thank you for commenting.

Blessings, Amethyst x

Old 21-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
"Little people" like to party too [and the original too http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/4619ff70.jpg see if you can find them ]

Hi Norseman

Hurray – another photographer joins the thread!

The more the merrier!

Have said hello to the party goers you photographed.

And viewed the whole photo which is like many of yours – totally packed with nature spirits.

Below is one of my favourite photos of yours which is brimming over with your little companions during one of your walks across the land (hope you don’t mind it being posted - it' s such a splendid capture!):

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 21-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Amethyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by native wiccan
i love all the photos, i see those things in life i always wondered if my eyes were just searching for patterns or faces or what i was seeing was spirits.

i have aa couple photos that were taken at night that appears to look like faerie wings , i know u could say its a bug but its was taken in minnesota when it was still too cold for bugs, later when i have privileges to post em i will

Hi native wican

Welcome to SF and thank you taking the time to look at the photos and post.

Re. your photos, is there any foliage in them? If so, why not take another look at them and see if you can spot any beings in your photos?

My views on winged beings in general and some photos of lights at night taken using a flash are not very popular amongst lovers of the fae.

I often do think night photos are bugs.

If I was a bug expert and knew what bugs looked like at night, I would be more able to discern.

I do plan a separate thread soon for a wing debate!

Should be interesting to discuss whether those of another dimension – those who are not physical like humans and animals – actually NEED to fly anywhere.

Do the laws of gravity (flying) apply to these beings?

Would we even think they had wings if there were no artwork of faeries with wings – and angels too?

I think artwork and illustrations can fix impressions in the mind.

That’s not to say they cannot manifest with wings – e.g. via the mind’s eye to be recognised how they are preconceived to be.

And also people see spirit ‘lights’ moving – but does that mean they are actually flying? As in beating wings to stay in the air?

Also ‘death’ by burning, drowning, suffocation, being stepped on, etc – that applies to how a human, animal or insect in our dimension can have a physical death – and they are not of our dimension. Am going off on one now. Not aimed at you - just thinking aloud!

I hope you enjoy SF.

Many blessings, Amethyst x

Old 21-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Amethyst

Some more photos coming up.

I was in the garden and the reflections of my office window caught my eye.

I sat there smiling at them, then fetched the camera.

The horizontal lines are a drawn wooden blind.

The reflections are of tree branches and ivy overhanging my neighbour’s fence – or rephrase – the beings of the tree and ivy peering over the fence:

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 21-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Amethyst

In The Background:

In The Foreground (possibly holding a whip):

Old 21-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Amethyst

If you compare the tree trunks below and the leaves at the foot of the tree trunks – there’s a world of difference (LOL) between the two.

I see no wings present.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 21-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Amethyst

The photo below was taken at a wildlife park.

To the rear are some statues in front of some cages.

There is also a water fountain.

And what may be another example of mimicking by the water beings of the fountain which also demonstrates how the smaller can together build a larger image:

Blessings, Amethyst X

Last edited by Amethyst : 21-07-2011 at 06:40 PM.