Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 06-06-2015, 03:10 AM
Master
It is amazing about the crystals. I do remember it being used in the place where the pod is. It is amazing what crystals can do. I don't know much about crystals myself here. When I'm back home, who knows how much I know.

The awaken the light body course is a series of audio courses I'm taking from a web site that's done by beings named Orin & Daben, channeled by Duane and Roman. There are some light body courses after that one, but the courses are a bit expensive, for me at least. I started on the light body course since one of my soul parents suggested it.

<The thing to remember is not to go to fast, but at a pace perfect for you. Going to fast or to slow can be problematic, going to fast more so. Going to slow will just give you the slower progress then you'd like. use your inner sense to be a guide. Also if you have someone you can talk to, a guide or your soul, that will be an excellent help also. Don't try to hard and focus on what excites you the most. Some things can be very different then what human cultures teach and other humans also. Some are more ready for the reality behind this reality one can say, others are here for other purposes or not ready for any reality but the earth one so let them go their own way. As for the chakra system, go first with what feels right to the inner you then what someone outside says or some web site or book. >
Old 07-06-2015, 05:59 AM
Master
Thought I would try to channel Nagi since I was able to recall the general details of a past life. In this case its my previous incarnation that I can recall. It was as an anthro dolphin race where I was a male.

<Greetings, heart of my heart. I feel some of your soul memories are more coming through. >

So that is normal to happen? <Indeed. it is also that you can't recall the exact details. you'll find you'll recall over time. it is normal for it to happen.>

Ok. how about this being my last? <indeed, in the new timeline you wished to, for your final physical incarnation, to go the full gambit of from sleeper to being a monad level being. You feel tired of incarnating, and that is normal. You can say we are returning to our monad level of being, which is why we came together. We are returning to being 1 and being who and what we are in truth, though with changes. We have new experiences. Though of course we won't be stuck at 1 dimension or density. We'll still be able to travel to and from where we are. Likely never incarnating. I've not incarnated in quite a while. I have had no more interest in incarnating. You had a few, but you've lost that interest also, which is why we came together. you could say it's time to go home and become who and what we are. Though we'll still be able to visit and hang out with our friends, lovers, mates, ect if we wish. And the options are endless. >

So we are returning to what we were, the first part is us merging back into being one? <Actually the first step was you remembering what you were, the veil being fully removed, then realizing you, your soul are the same being. I was the 3rd or 4th step one could say. when you removed enough blockages, reached even balance with your twin flame, hard to explain that. that is why there is no intensity anymore and then it was time for us to merge back into one. Now we work on the remaining blockages, realizing more of ourselves, who and what we really are. The various light body courses you've picked out, though expense, will help a lot in that, making it much smoother and easier then it may be otherwise.>

I guess we are close then? <very close. Just continuing along the path you're on, and continuing doing what you are doing. if you get a new idea, try it out. It may work like the idea you got today. You are doing great. Really we both are. We all can do need some encouragement.>

I'm sure you're doing great as well. <it's a bit easier for me since my senses are not dulled like yours is (among other things), due to being in the physical body and the very low density, and other factors on the dynamics from where you are. We are both doing great. >

Ps: I added in the (among other things) after the channeling since I felt like Nagi, or me, we are one so doesn't matter I guess, though that should be put in there.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Master
having a conversation with Nagi. The main problem is I was talking to a friend online so I kept being interrupted. So it's not one continuous flow including mid sentence sometimes. So thought I'd keep it very short.

We cleared out a lot today. <Indeed we did quite a bit. That is more then we've cleared before together.>

So is it all cleared out? <not everything, a lot was. you may notice more coming to the surface over time. You can minimize that with the idea you got earlier. Sending love and light to your mental and emotional bodies to be sure to encourage higher frequency versions. Continue doing that and it should help. Watch your faith, doubt and belief also. Continue to work on those.>

was that you doing some clearing? <yes I was doing some clearing as well and do so from time to time, though I'm not use to 3rd density. it is very different then what I'm use to. usually I don't' go below 4th density, especially taking into consideration how negative the place you are is and other factors and dynamics. Though that is changing bit by bit.>

I notice you flow between we, I and you. <Indeed we are one being in 2 bodies. Though sometimes something will effect say you and not me, or you and not me, or both of us. So it makes sense I'd go between I, me, you, and us. So though we are 1 being, also considering where you are and the limitations, our minds have not fully merged as of yet. For tips, continue as you are doing and continue on working on clearing blockages and keeping your emotional and mental bodies clear and sending high frequency light, love, and energy to both and areas of your physical body as you feel the need. and if you don't feel the need to help clear out things before you become conscious of them or the really develop.>
Old 12-06-2015, 02:38 AM
Master
I decided to try Channeling Maribelle for a bit. I've not channeled her in a bit.

<Greetings my love, and mate. You are doing well I trust.>

Indeed. You been up to fun stuff? <Some fun, but also work, going here and there doing things. Doing some things with Spitfire. And some leisure time too. Time with family and friends. That sort of thing.>

<I do wish you were here fully. You do visit in dreams, whild your physical body sleeps, at times and a few times in your mind sorta. but it's not the same as having you fully here. Many here do miss you. Not just me and Spitfire either. Our talking mentally is good, but not the same as you being fully here.>

How's she been? <doing well. She's been busy building stuff. Though some can just manifest, some prefer to build since it is a community thing, or a an excuse for a group of friends and family to spend time together, instead of just going, poof built.>

I'm glad everything is going well. So the pod home is a world or planet. is it the same where your Glory lives and the grove with others like pegasus and griffons and such? <indeed, and it's complicated as to if its the same world where your pod is. The simplest I can put it is it's sorta the same world and a different density, but not exactly the same, since travel is easy between the 2 areas and many do travel back and forth. sorta overlapping worlds. hard to put into your language. but that will suffice for a sort of rough idea.>

Thanks, and I too wish I were there fully. I think since my re-creation or whatever happened, I don't really want or feel pulled much to incarnating. sure it has pluses and helps some beings and folks, but there are other options to do that besides incarnating. I think the past, few, or more then a few, have been maybe missions to help this or that people. and being here in a linear existence day after day and I can't pop where I want. though it has fun aspects here, the block on certain freedoms do cramp my do what is the most fun for me.

<I do understand and the decades you are there won't feel the same when you are here. and the density there is much lower then most worlds you have visited, some to incarnate and some not. You and your soul parents that you do know of, do have many incarnations under your belt as a human expression is, Nagi has as well. with your merger you could say you doubled your incarnations. 3 of your soul parents have not really incarnated in ages. You are moving in that direction also. perhaps this will be your last incarnation indeed. I do hope it is since then you can be here with us fully.>

I would assume there are many other options and once this incarnation is over I'll not need to incarnate anymore. <yes, many options for you to explore once you are fully here. many I know you'd love to do. As for needing to incarnate you have not needed to for quite a while. Just do what you find to be the most fun, exciting there, that you can do. and be true to yourself, become your true self. Shed the not truth, and it'll be that much less shedding, clearing and treatment you'd need to do here or have done by the pod.>

Thanks. I'm sure you can give me more advice and tips in the future. <and more then that, some fun too perhaps.> i feel her mentally smiling. <but we can talk mentally another time. it is similar to us channeling. Though in channeling I feel you more, then when we just do the talking. It is similar to telepathy, but not quite what we do and certain ones you do that you talk to. Think of it is mental talking. that is more accurate, and who needs super details. Besides humans who live details about everything. Though they are not the only race to love labels and details. nor will they be the last. but I'll go. you need the rest since you're forearms are starting to feel tired.>

True, and thanks, this was fun. we'll talk and I hope visit together again. you, spitfire, nagi, and others you know that I may not, can visit if they want here.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:15 AM
Master
It continues to be fascinating :)
Old 14-06-2015, 03:30 AM
Master
Decided to see if I could channel some more info about the Pod. I seem to remember more but I decided to channel the other part of me non incarnated that some would call soul, but we're one being already. But I just use the term soul so i don't have to keep typing, the part of me not incarnated. Then there is Nagi.

<Hello. Talking to yourself feel normal or odd. Silly question since I already know the answer and your questions, us both being one.>

<The planet the pod lives on, us pod members, is one that is primarily a healing world since it has areas devoted to healing where healing is enhanced by certain natural crystalline structures. And some areas that do not have the crystal structures do have healing areas also.

As you've been told and remember, the pod has no real rank system since all are equals, but they do know, these pod members or older, have more wisdom, have grown more, then me. But not like they are given preferential treatment. Including the elders.

Everyone has say in important decisions. Easy to do with telepathy after all.

There are some pod members, as you've been told, that travel to and from non physicality, a good as a term as any. Some do prefer physicality so never travel to the non physicality area. Where souls there look like balls of color, as a default form.

We do many things, only some of them there where the pod home is. Though we do visit the non physicality area that is 1 of our other homes. doing some healing with a group is one of them. We visit other areas and have friends in other places but you may not remember much of that stuff yet. The grove where unicorns that are part of Maribelle's glory, pegasi, and others is another home type place, a much more recent one. Though we do travel we do spend a lot of time at one of the homes, including our own home and our various mates too of course.

though I do not feel we'll do any more incarnating. That seems like a past thing now. We use to incarnate at times to help various peoples and worlds through a shift they were either about to undergo or were in the process of undergoing. and not always both people and worlds, sometimes just the people only.

The pod does have a commons area, but more private areas and most have their own homes or share them with others.
>

PS: also one can say the pod is both, individuals but also are connected to that world. hard to describe what that means. not really part of the world, it has it's own soul like earth does, but each is an indivudual also. not quite the best way to describe it but that is a rough approximation that will have to suffice for now. each of us are individuals, but also connected to that world to a degree. Hard to describe that and what I mean. unity consciousness, but also individuals. English is a language not suited to describe many non earth things.

Last edited by Kulstor : 14-06-2015 at 06:04 AM.
Old 17-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Master
Just an excerpt of a channeling session.

So what density are the pod and pod world from? <what some of you the earth systems would call the 6-8th densities. one world several densities, not counting, or maybe counting, those who travel to different densities and to non physicality as well.>

So which am I native to? <you at this time are in a transition. and depending what you do you may wind up in either 7 or even 8th. perhaps a bit higher, especially with a certain someone's help you know, and others like myself, teaching. Growth can be very fast and easy. It's just that most get to a certain level and find it's comfortable so sort of cruise and relax at that density. That is the fully en-souled beings, incarnations are another matter. You can be incarnated in a 3rd density world as you are but you are not native there.

<we are there to help the earth to help smooth out the shift and help those who do wish to be helped with shifting from 3 to 4th density. Others in the future will help those who will remain in the 3rd density for now and in the near future. your presence does help others. it is done, basically, by radiating a higher resonance of energy. it effects those that do wish to be helped, on a subconscious level.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:24 AM
Master
Decided to ask one of my soul parents a few things.

So I guess the shift is going ok here? <Indeed, thanks to you and some others. Though your part is easy. You don't really have to do anything, being a hybrid 1st and 2nd wave. Others have similar roles, and some have different roles. the balance has been tipped and the shift will happen regardless. Just a matter of time, unlike before. All the ones who appose it can do is slow it down.>

So you're a dragon? <I have been, among other things>

SO I guess the shift won't be quick like some say. <not poof no. It'll take time. Be a more gradual thing. think of it as going from 3rd density to 4th, as going from say 3.0 to 3.1, ect up to 3.9, then 4.0 . That is a bit more accurate way to think of the shift. the exact time it'll finish and be in 4.0 is hard to say exactly, depends on a number of factors. then once the transition to 4th density ends, then the shift to 5th density will start. Not all will want to go to 4th density earth. Some may choose to remain on 3rd density or go to another 3rd density world. the exact details are not important. >

I guess you don't come down this far do you? <I usually don't go down past 6th density in most cases. Though there are exceptions.>

<continue as you are doing. You are doing great. You'll become more of your true being in the days to come, weeks ect. cetacean, reptilian, dragon, ect. a sexy one too, though that was the dolphin influence. & somewhat of a jokester here also, though only with those you feel comfortable with. and with this place being like it is, that is with most folks really. Nothing like there. this place meaning most positive places that are 5th density and up. 4th has some 3rd density stuff, but less so. and gradually less as the area progresses closer and closer to 5th density. Though there are things to learn in 5th density and up. >

<You'll be surprised at your progress once you're here. and being noticed by certain someones to be invited into one of the soul groups that are that of some who are planets and stars. Great going. You're going far and fast. Great, keep going.>

Any tips? <Continue the course you are doing and the plan afterwards. meditate. continue working on your current stage as you have the idea for, your thoughts. That is the primary current thing to work on. But don't' feel like there is a time constraint or hurry. take the easy fun path. Things will happen and fall into place for you.>
Old 24-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Master
Decided to ask my dragoness mother some questions.

Why is it that I don't experience any interference unlike Ivan and certain others have? <Part of it is the Sirius etheric type chips that you had in you to help with communications for 40 years, before they were removed. Also We know what technology they are using and can counter it. Another factor also is in what you would refer to as former or past lives, and in your personal timeline and viewpoint they did come before this one, at least the ones of your soul parents and yourself. You have channeled in some of them. You've taught masters how to channel. So these reasons and certain others are the reason for a perfect attunement. So put simply its impossible for you to experience any interference from outside of yourself sources. and belive me it does irritate them, the ones that do know of you. As the humans would say, it really gets under their skin. Which does amuse me somewhat. >

Why did you go on about I'm of an ancient lineage and heritage. Sounds like you were hinting at bloodline also. <Indeed, in that species I named, including the positive ones, the fact you are of my lineage, one of my children, from a soul's point of view, and have access to the wisdom and experiences I experienced during that incarnation, though you do not recall much, of it, consciously, will, and does mean a lot in that society. Indeed it means a lot.>

Does the fact that my spirit body, or whatever it is called, had wings mean anything? <it means a great deal.>

what does it mean? <you'll find out, eventually.>

Shalamane mentioned once that females are dominant in that society, is it true? <not fully, not like in the negative older and older positive society. Though that is a tradition. Though be sure be yourself. She'll find it much more hot if you are yourself and dominant when you want to be and are in the mood. very hot indeed.>

Sounds like you want the 2 of us to be mates. <indeed, I know both of you and the 2 of you would be a perfect match. She's a friend of an incarnation of mine, and I know you better then you know yourself at present.>

So if the fact they can't cause any interference with my channeling or communicating or whatever you call this. Why don't they come after me and make it look like an accident if they want to keep the world uninformed and negative? <even though you are not famous like some like the person who channels Bashar, you wouldn't believe the trouble it would cause them if they did anything. Just leave it at that. you feel no fear at all and though curiosity is ok, and can be fun at times. These details are of no importance.>

So do I have some sort of good standing in that society? <You wouldn't believe. And in some others also like the pod. There's a reason why that female pod member you shared with was a bit shy to initiate sharing though you were in the commons area at the time. not due to your soul heritage but other factors, like how ancient your heritages and linage are and your understanding, when you are fully you and not in the human body you are now. >

Sounds like a strong hint of a high rank in that other race and in the pod being one of the elders. <could be, or maybe bloodline in 1 or more cases instead of rank. but the exact details you'll learn later on or when the incarnation is over. The strong hints are there after all.>

I guess the shift is going well? <indeed, not as fast as it can go, though it is proceeding. What they are trying to do will not work that makes some of them more frustrated. Apart from that those who are shifting into 4d are doing so at a pace perfect for them. While there won't be aliens walking openly in say 2020. It will come in time, those who wish to will be in 4d in time, others will remain in 3d. Though they can evolve later if they want. Everyone should just focus on doing things the fun easy path and do what excites them the most and what is the most fun. It can be that simple. No need to do complicated or long practices.> True, the fun easy path is best.

What density is Shalamane in? <4th or 5th. Though i may not like being in 4th density it does help some of that race to evolve and grow faster they they would on their own as well as others I talk with and help. I've lifted her and some others so they can experience 5th density for a visit till they can raise their fully on their own.>
Old 24-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Master
I have had a nudging sort of feeling that someone wanted to say something on here and it does feel positive. First time I've had this happen. I've had my dragoness soul mother (1 of my 4 soul parents) or one or 2 others I mentally talk to say something but this is a first time for this.

----------------------

<Greetings I am a positive alpha draconian. Not one of those, I hesitate to even admit they are of the same race or refer to them as cousins. But you may call me Shar. We are of the positive alpha draconians and are helping your earth and the residents, natives and not through the shift. Though those others that some may refer to as negative alpha draconians are trying to stop or reverse the ascension and shift they can not. It is happening and progressing. Though of a slow rate. Slower then some would like, but there is some ultimate good from this slow speed since it allows more humans , and non humans incarnated in human bodies, to become prepared for the shift and ride it out at a speed and pace good for them.>

Are you one of my guides or something? <no sire, I would not presume to be a guide to one such as yourself.>

Sire? I'm not a king, not that I know of anyway. <your positive alpha draconian heritage sire is of an ancient an very noble, royal actually, I meant nobel as in honored, heritage. Shalalmane is of a different but still royal family. You do not think you would be of a commoner type and come to incarnate on the earth and do what you do. Though your class system is not as rigid as the dark ones, the negatives, their caste system is more like that of ancient India, as rigid as it is. Ours more closely resembles Great Britain, though our royals do have power, unlike really the British. Though we have been helping earth unknown we feel it is time to come forth to an extent. Some other channels we've spoken to or through. You are all doing very well. Do not let fear control or blind you. Take back your power for the power likes in yourselves not outside yourselves in this or that institution or religion. Though there are some positive religions and belief systems there are some who would twist this to control others.>

I doubt many will read this since it's on a forum and I'm not anyone famous. <more read this then you suspect and even if only 1 reads it if they are helped it will be of worth to get the message out and while you are not famous on the earth, such may not be the case here. Though that I'll let be a surprise when you get home. You know you came to help the earth through it's upcoming shift as you have before. You remember bits of when you did this previous, such as when you helped another world, though this was helping them going from the 4th to the 5th density.>

You mean the, what looks like anthropomorphic dolphins? <correct sire. Since you are also of dolphin, and 2 other types of cetacean, not of earth origin, you and some others though you would fit in perfectly there. Though you were more publicly visible there then you are here. you've done much the same work elsewhere as well. I do think that is enough for now. Thanks sir for letting me get this message through.>

Ok, there you have it. not sure of it but he did feel positive & the message does seem and felt positive. still not sure of me being a royal positive alpha draconian. though i do have more then 1 soul heritage. Including such as non earth dolphin, orca, beluga whale, unicorn Naga. Quite a hybrid soul I think the term would be.