Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 02-06-2015, 08:20 PM
Master
I'll try to channel a certain naga female since I feel we have some sort of connection. Perhaps what one person refers to as a twin ray.

<Hello dearest. flesh of my flesh and heart of my heart.>

About that. is that cause I feel we share some sort of connection. it feels, perhaps at times, that our bodies are almost 1, or like I'm both in your body and mine.

<that works both ways. I can feel being in your body also. Especially if we both relax mental, or sit back and relax physically and mentally. not as potent for you considering where you are since things are denser there and you're less sensitive there then you normally are.>

What is the... I feel like your energy in with my energy, are our energy systems also one? <our, what you'd call our energy systems are merging, they will soon be one if they are not already. We have one, what you'd call light body heart energy center. Though this applies to all the various bodies, except for the physical body heart of course. Also what you'd call our kundalini is also one. We are what you may think of as 1 being, but also 2. Both at the same time.>

So we are not twin flames? <no, we both have twin flames, but we are not twin flames to each other. Our special relationship is a very special one. At what you'd, or some anyway, would call a monal level type of twin. A very special relationship we have, the 2 of us. Monad level twins, split. We are 2 who are not 1 working on becoming one. We are partially one now and it is progressing very nicely at the normal pace it should.>

So we'll fully merge? <once your incarnation is over we may. we may also do something like we are now and remain partially merged, our hearts, kundalini, & energy systems, light body centers, ect merged. But being a multi dimensional being we can be 1, but also individuals, with all the benefits that brings. Like being able to hang out together, learn from each other. have a conversation, and other fun, enjoyable things.>

So we're working on monad level merging? <yes, like your twin flame and soul worked on soul level merging. You did not need to embody your soul in your physical body. What you needed to do and did was first realize that your soul and you are one. Your twin flame is also, but a special relationship. A soul level split, but not a true split, as one may thing. The intensity is sign of things not yet realized. First you work out what you need to meet your twin, then your twin is a mirror to show what yu need to work on. Though if in your case she was less a mirror. Still as you realize yourself and soul are one, and work on some issues. The you fully realized yourself as soul, with the veil gone, fully awakened. embody more of your soul, but full embodying in your flesh you do not need to do. We, our relationship is special, a monad level, temporary split, that we were always meant to reach this point. It was a matter of point that we would. Just a matter of when we would.>

so we may or may not fully merge? <We are working on becoming one. We do not need to fully merge into one, but we may indeed in time. And in any case we do have a special relationship. We may merge more. Soon we'll be merged, one. Our hearts are one, kundalini, energy centers, and energy systems flowing as one. We can do this, let the rest happen naturally as it will. We can let it flow along at it's own pace, or we can help it along. It is a matter of time whether we help it along or not. What we are now we will become more so, and be forever, dearest one.>

Thanks. :)
Old 02-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Very interesting, very informative for me.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Master
Glad you find it interesting. You found it informative too?
Old 04-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Master
<hello Dearest love> Naga female (nagess)

Hello again. Things going well for you? <great, especially since we met and became what we are now. We're on the next step, so to speak working together on becoming ... the next level, monad level beings some may say. Though we are 1 being, we are also individuals too.>

So are there any issues i could or should be working on? <If you wish to help the process along, you can work on fear, doubt, worry. you have only slight amounts of these and some you may only be dimly aware of, if at all. First I would work on would be your faith in your own abilities, or your faith in our abilities since we are the same being. then next the worry. the first, and especially combined with the 2nd will undermine the other blockages and deal with them either fully or in a large part.>

thanks. <as you do the emotional, don't forget the mental, and also some affirmations like you started doing is also an excellent idea as well.>

So, will we remain together even once this incarnation is over and we are up at the monad level and working beyond that? <our special relationship will never change. like yours with your twin flame. it may not be the focus currently, but the 2 of you have that special relationship that nothing can change. You and me have a special relationship as well, that nothing can change. not more special, just different. More true to who and what we are one may say. Hard to put it into English words.>

<We are more then mates. Being 2 individuals that are the same being. Close to who and what we are in truth then twin flames are. Though no less important.>

So when this incarnation is over,will we work together much? <oh lots in various ways. We have many things we will enjoy doing together. Teaching and being guides are just one among them. Time's short so I'll break off here.>

Thanks, and talk to you soon. <indeed, we are each closer then thoughts, closer then feelings.>
Old 04-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Master
Just enjoying. Its very thought provoking.
As always, thanks for recording it Kulstor. :)
Old 05-06-2015, 02:48 AM
Master
Thanks for the kind words CrystalSong. :)

=============================

Decided to talk/channel the Female naga, Nagi, again. Looked it up and saw that a female naga is often called Nagi or Nagini, think I'll use the term Nagi, less letters.

<Greetings heart of my heart.>

Hello, how does the clearing of the blockages go? <every well. Though instead of focusing on just doubt I would focus, up to you, on doubt, worry and, fear, they are intertwined to a degree, but you do have the good idea of using the short meditation and adding in bits from the awaken the light body courses. I'll be working on clearing our blockages too. If we both do so It'll be done faster.>

And how about any grounding I may need to do? <you let me do that. I can do both that and clearing. You don't need to learn now to ground now that I'm here.>

Thanks. can you tell me much about the pod? <indeed I can, but to keep it short, they are dolphins, but not of earth origin, nor were they really ever. The bipedal dolphin beings you've remembered being in past lives are another species of a lower density who were created by, what you may call, splicing genes of the dolphin being and a bipedal species, one of which were used to create humans, which many played into that. but that tale can get complciated indeed. Some of us, have traveled to the anthro dolphin species you remember and taught them at certain intervals. You were one of those who helped in their last transition from 4th densit to 5th density. They havhe some contact with Treb's people now. You were quite well known there and could find yourself listed in history there if you knew your name then, but that is not important in this incarnation. The pod you are a member of, are of a much higher density then 5th so does some of the teaching at certain intervals. Though other beings do too. Including some of their own who have evolved individually.>

I guess like some teach the humans and raptors and others? <indeed, though compared to humans the raptors as you call them are few in number. They will grow over time. Though perhaps not as fast as humans, though the future is fluid and changeable. Some of us do go and teach them at certain intervals and times. I think now that you are where and who you are at your realization that you'll join me in doing that sometimes. >

The pod planet is a place some go for healing? <indeed, the planet is primarily dedicated to that, and there are certain crystal formations that help to amplify and focus the ability, certain modalities of healing that the pod uses. As you have gotten glimpses in past lives though not a primary healer you have helped out more in the group support type of thing that most pod members get some basic training in since your interest is in other areas, the healing thing is more of a hobby thing. There is also more then 1 density that the various pod members can travel to to do some healing. The anthro dolphins do something similar while using some technology and other techniques and have developed their own unique style, though they are on a 5th density of another world. Though only certain ones pursue this. the various options open to them being many indeed. >

So just how high are we really? <close to full monad realization. just do what you're doing, clearing, taking the light body courses, and other things that you may come across that interests you and you think of and we'll do fine. We are in this together fully you and I, 2 who are 1. We'll be together for good. it's not a temporary thing, nor would either of us want it to be.>

Thanks, I think I'll channel you often, for short periods of time like this.

<Indeed it is fun, as well as others perhaps also like you've done before. We are only a thought apart, of 1 heart, 1 energy system.>
Old 05-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Heart of my heart... I suddenly understood why she calls you that. I was just thinking "he's my heart, I'm his heart, he's the heart of my heart"... kinda hard to explain, but it makes perfect sense.

It's good we're experiencing this together, our path has so many parallels where we can learn from each other.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Master
I think I understand why she calls me that. Hard to put the why into English. She & I are of 1 heart. I'm glad we're experiencing it together also.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Master
I found the mention of crystals technology used in healing by the dolphin-pod very fascinating.
I'm very stunned and amazed at what crystals can do as I work with them more and more. They have complex multidimensional forms which can be used in circuitry's and accomplish amazing things.
It is not surprising to me that other beings have a much better craps of this than we humans do.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:35 PM
Master
As I understand it the Monad Realization/Opening is a 12th Chaka activation, does she talk about this at all in terms of which chakras are associated to what skill sets and cosmic understandings/connections?

It's recently come to my attention that my 11th one has opened, which is where the more fascinating (at least to me) psychic gifts reside. Teleportation, bi-location, transmutation of matter. Spirit has me working on these things even now, but it is highly challenging for the human aspect of my mind. I seem to be stopped here at this chakras until I can progress in these things.

What is the light body courses she speak of you taking?