Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 29-07-2013, 03:03 PM
RemcoSP

A Question

Hi,

Is it possible to make contact/or channel somebody, who is in heaven/afterlife?

Can you contact a person, while he is sitting there in heaven?

Sort of phone call, but offcourse totally different.

Remco
Old 29-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes you can contact any being. Actually a part of each person is always in this place you call heaven, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Those in other realms do not -occupy- the same time continuum as we.
You can be thinking of them on tuesday and they will get it on -their- thursday
(so to speak) they may have you reach them even while they are viewing some event that is -currently- happening for them but is in our (meaning this world's) future.

I hope this helps you understand a little more about that realm

Diijin
Old 28-04-2014, 05:35 PM
ApocalypticQueen

Just going slightly off-topic here; how do you contact a another living person, or more importantly, how do you know that you have been able to make a spiritual/ telepathic connection without talking to them afterwards? I've been dreaming of someone recently and have been receiving some rather specific "messages" but don't know how accurate these "messages" really are.
Old 28-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Master
Hi,

Without that 3D conversation, you have no real 3D proof.

The big issue with any thing that is quantum and not 3D is that you need to become comfortable with trusting How You Feel about everything.

Can you learn to trust your own inclinations, intuition, sensing, and reality perceptions. Gone are the days when some authority is there to validate your life for you.

I will say that there is a process of discovery for those who invest them self in these things. They reach a point where their truth is All That Matters to them. We still need to respect others, their journey, and their path. I will also say that the secret for success with this process is Self Love.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/