Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Elderly man and bathtub

The first part of the dream is vague now, but I was back at my childhood home with my best friend of the time who was my neighbor, and she received a message from her husband that he loves her. It bothered me because I always thought her husband is not so nice guy (used to be anyway).

I was in my parents city out in the countryside and I went to a public bathroom. When I got out of the stall I noticed 2 other stalls being used, one by an old man. I thought that was strange but didn't think more of it at this point. I left and started walking a long path out in nature to my parents house. Soon I could hear not far behind me the elderly man walking and he was talking to himself, he sounded crazy. I started to get scared so I walked faster. He walked slower and every time there were other people walking in the opposite direction he would stop and have a chat, but it seemed like he was a bit weird with them too. I got much further ahead but kept looking back out of fear.

When I got home I wanted to take a bath. Their house looked like what it was before they had renovations done and the bathroom was tiny. The bathtub was too high at first for me to get in but then I removed one layer and there was a second better bathtub underneath, I still couldn't figure out how it works.

I stepped out to get help and knew that we had a lot of visit over and a few of them arrived...2 of the men were guys that bullied me during grade school and high school, I didn't really talk to them. A woman who may be my mom came to help explain the bathtub and then I was debating whether I should take a bath or shower.

When I stepped out again, the old man was lying on the floor. I went into a bedroom and there were other people there talking about the old man, saying that police needed to be called. I tried to mouth the words about him being in the women's bathroom, but no one could hear what I was saying so finally said it out loud. I also wanted to say he probably has mental health issues but didnt say it. When I stepped out of the room the old man spoke to me for the first time and said "Hey *insert my name* that's your name right" and I said yes.

As I write this, I wonder if the old man represented a fear of mine (not sure which one lol), and the thing I fear doesn't deserve the attention I give it as like the old man it's very unlikely to reach me and other people are there to protect me..
Old 03-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
my feeling is that the old man is carrying information for you. from a distance
he's seemed weird, but up close he spoke sensibly, with knowledge of you,
and in a friendly manner. it could be that he's holding some knowledge you've
collected in a prior lifetime; something that would serve your interests presently.
you'd not said if you "came clean" after your walk, and it might be that the info
he holds was unusable for him (in that too high bathtub) but perhaps it is useful
for you now in the downsized version.
you may need to adopt a 'childlike' attitude to receive whatever gift this old man
has to provide for you, which would be why the dream was set in that era for you.