Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-08-2017, 06:18 PM
Seeker

The Woman of My Dreams

Hello guys,
I just want to tell you a 100% true anecdote, and would like to know your input about this.

When I was in junior high school, I was in love with a girl of my classroom for several years. I don't dream a lot, and my dreams are generally black and white. This one time I had a black and white dream of my junior high school, and there were many students in gray colors, no faces that I could see. On that dream, only on thing stood out: it was a girl with a bright purple sweater. I couldn't see her face, but I felt I was in love with her, and I followed her around across all the classes and rooms of the school. Back then, I though it was this girl I was in love with. However, I never saw that girl with a purple sweater.

Several years layers, when I was in high school, I had this other long and black and white dream. I was in a city that look an old city in Europe, and I entered a very large store/depot with lots of boxes and products everywhere. There were lots of people in there, and I could not see their faces. Of all the people in there, one thin girl, white face, long black hair stood out. I fell in love with her, and she fell in love with me. We held hands as we moved across the store, and I found out her name was Mina. I was very deeply in love with her, and I felt happiness being around her. (Back in those days I had never had a girlfriend). I could not see her face at all.
Now, the store was about to close, and people started to flock out of the store, as soon as we both walked out of the door, she disappeared, as if she was a ghost all along. I looked for her outside the store in the streets of that old city, and was not able to find her. I entered again to the store, and looked everywhere, but she was no there. I asked everybody that was on my way "Have you seen Mina?". I woke up from that dream crying and with real tears in my eyes.

Now, when I was in college, I met this very beautiful girl, thin and long black ยก hair. We started dating and have been together ever since then. She has been my first and only girlfriend, and we have very good chemistry. Our zodiac signs are 100% compatible, I was registered on the very same she was born, we are the middle brothers, our oldest sibling's names have the same letters in their names, our names start with the same letter, and we have tons of those little coincidences that seem more than coincidences.

Just a few days ago I remembered those dreams I had in Junior High school and High School, and it came down to me: the girl of my dreams, is my current girlfriend. Her trademark signature, is a purple sweater she wears around all the time, since she has sun allergy and needs to protect her skin from the sun, and the craziest coincidence of all, is that the letters of the word Mina are letters of her first and last name.

There is no way I could have guessed her trademark sweater would be purple, that she would wear a purple sweater, guess the letters of her name, and her physical appearance. When we started dating, she didn't had that purple sweater, and she had black and short hair, and I'm 100% sure I didn't remember those dreams back when we started dating.

My questions for you guys are:
Do you guys believe in fate?
Were my dreams giving me clues of my future partner?
Is this a form clairvoyance or a prophetic dream?
What are the chances of this happening ?
Has this happened to you?

Thank you!
Old 22-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
notapsychic: Do you guys believe in fate?
yes, i believe that fate/destiny is an actual thing, but i'm much more
focused on the free will end of the spectrum. fate is like a preordained
pattern that could lead to 'stagnation' if it weren't operating under a
present guidance. if everything were due to occur in some preconcieved
manner, then i don't understand why i'm needing to experience it unfold...
wouldn't a robot be sufficient for that purpose?
i sorta feel that humanity is destined to become in charge of their destiny,
through their application of free will.

apparently, your dreams were prophetic. to me, it's important that you
use the information of them to bolster your sense of having chosen this
pathway to open up for you. because you like where you've arrived.
because you can choose to progress into further happy outcomes.
Old 25-08-2017, 01:30 AM
Seeker

I believe things are meant to happen weather good or bad

your dreams most likely did pertain to someone very important in your life
someone who brought color to your black and white
it might have been the same girl in your dreams
I'm sure this stuff happens ALL the time but people just keep it to themselves
and I had dreams about a woman once whom I was deeply inlove with
in my dream she would express how she felt towards me
in my dreams we were also a couple but in reality we were just coworkers
but I let her leave my life and that's fine I'm glad I met her it gives me a clearer image of what to expect in the future
Old 25-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Deactivated Account
1. No, there's no such thing as fate. Everything is just coincidence.
2. Maybe. Prophetic dreams/vision might be real, but quite rare.
3. Same answer as above.
4. Depends on how lucky you are. Some people are, while some aren't.
5. Unfortunately, no.