Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 29-11-2012, 04:09 AM
Knower
The Black Eyed Children

Last night on Coast to Coast was a feature on Black Eyed Children whose eyes are entirely black, no pupils, no whites. Supposedly these children will show up at your door or your car and request for one reason or another to be let in. Scary.
Old 15-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Knower

I've heard about them, they appear in other places as well. Those who let them in, or go with them anywhere, are never heard of again....
There is a theory they are bewitched or hypnotised or something, hence the change in their eyes
Old 15-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Master
Some people have black eyes, some people have blue eyes, some people have brown eyes, some people have grey eyes, some people have hazel eyes, some people have green eyes ... and some people have no pigment at all and have pink eyes ... its that simple ... my mother has vitiligo and is going blind and part of that process is about losing the pigment in her eyes ... and if anyone dares to box her in due to her eye colour they will have me to contend with first lol ...
Old 15-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Toolite

Never saw a child but when a person has a demon in them their eyes will be completely black. I saw this in three ppl. God reveals it and Im seeing it spiritually.
GTG
Old 15-12-2012, 09:15 PM
Toolite

The black is black like tar ..no white at all. You cant call it or mistake it for anything.
GTG
Old 15-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Never saw a child but when a person has a demon in them their eyes will be completely black. I saw this in three ppl. God reveals it and Im seeing it spiritually.
GTG

Well I encourage people not to take on such an outlandish belief ... there is enough discrimination in this world as it is without introducing more ...
Old 15-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Toolite

I dont understand. Are you saying that what I said was untrue?
GTG
Old 15-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Toolite

Ok I admit I forget without an experience for oneself ..how can you believe. Or feel confident. Theres alot I dont discuss the majority is caught upto Spirits can help ppl. And want to discuss matters above that. Thats like milk and im on solid food. Im
Old 15-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Toolite

Not a baby in spirit. So I wait for the stronger ones demonstrating to emerge.
GTG
Old 15-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
I dont understand. Are you saying that what I said was untrue?
GTG

With respect, I dont agree with your belief that those who have black eyes are demons. It may be true for you but it is not true for me, and it concerns me that if others are also encouraged to believe it, those people will be labelled and mistreated and discriminated against, and considered 'evil' or similar. No, I don't believe in assigning a demonic label to someone because of their physical appearance.