Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Master
strange dreams of dogs and falling stars

I'm not sure if these dreams are together or not...I think perhaps in a fuzzy area, the falling stars came in which caused a distraction that happened in the dog dream.

Not sure how the dream started but I remember going to this house which had many dogs. I felt torn do I really want to adopt another dog? What am I doing here...I felt confused as to why I was there and getting a dog. The people at this 'shelter' but seemed more of a house where some shady characters were selling dogs. I felt like I just wanted to leave there and a man shoved a small dog at me and said "Here's a dog for ya! it's Otto". It was an odd looking small dog. I prefer big dogs but he shoved it at me and I asked what kind it was and he made up a name ...I made some comment and he and another man started laughing and a woman then said "She believes that" and they started laughing. I didn't believe them however. So she shoves a large skinny dog at me...needing a good bath. He was just a large plain dog that anyone would overlook. I looked at the people there and the large dog seemed to be pleading with me to take him away from this. I gathered up both dogs and left. I felt sad as I really did not need another dog...

the next thing I know I have the large dog on a bicycle with me..We are riding fast on the bike and I'm checking out things around me...the road is going steeply downhill and I'm flying on this bike and somewhat enjoying the speed when I realize I need to slow down but I start to lose control a bit and veering left off the road but managed to come to a stop. I started to speak to the dog on the bike with me when I realize the dog must have fallen off while I was speeding downhill!

I looked back and saw the top lying on top of the hill. I tried as hard as I could to get to the top of the road...I would call out "Help" to get someone to help get my dog off the road before it gets hit but my voice became so feeble sounding and hurt for me to call out.. I still kept calling for help. I saw a large truck coming and feared the dog would be run over but the truck straddled it. Another car swerved and avoided it. I finally got to the top and there was the dog with his head up, wagging its tail and tongue hanging out and happy. He seemed like he was now healthy too. I got him on my bike and off we went...

What does this mean? I googled some things...but thought it would be interesting for those who really can decipher the detaills.

This might be part of the same dream but I'm not sure but seems the top of that hill was the same as in the star dream. I looked ahead and saw something bright through clouds. It was a star that burst through the cloud and then came down and then many came. I was in such awe over it!
Old 16-12-2017, 05:23 AM
Pathfinder
In this dream you were being tested.

Dogs are known as protectors, guardians, cats have healing qualities.

So in this dream, you were being given a choice.

A house full of dogs, and you were being offered 2 dogs that you would not normally have chosen in real life.
One was too small and the other looked skinny and in need of a bath.

The test was to see if you would judge by the looks, or see past the dog and into its soul, feel its pain and hear its plea to take him with you.
The small dog has a name OTTO, search what the name means, for you to be given an unknown unique name has some meaning as well.

So in real life, have you been questioning yourself?
Something like, are people not seeing who you truly are on the inside and only judging you by what they see?

On the protection part on dogs, being at the top of the hill, your riding a bike speeding down fast, so this is showing you are going too fast in real life and need to slow down. You lower your defences and whatever is happening in real life can and does affect you.
But to go all the way back to retrieve your dog, is showing that you are willing to retrace your steps and start again.
Calling out and having a weak feeble voice, is showing noone can help you, you got to do this yourself.

The stars is showing this is a spiritual dream, you are being watched over, being protected and guided.
This is a huge achievement, and you would of felt it and seen it as TRUTH.
Old 16-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Master
Wow, thank you Perfection and Tanya. I look up my dreams but sometimes have a hard time piecing meanings but what you both stated are amazing and I can relate to it in real life. Some dream dictionaries would say stars had spiritual meanings and some would say the falling stars were not a good dream to have ...maybe with one falling star. But in the dream I did not feel that. I was in awe and wonderment and felt such peace and yes as if I was being protected and as though it was a sign for me, letting me know I'm watched and protected over and guided. Thank you both so much! :-)

As for the dogs, the love I felt for them was incredible. I am not one that has the need to pick out the prettiest of dogs or any animal. I just love them, in fact when I go to shelters and rescue dogs, they pretty much adopt me first. Something draws me to them and them to me.

And yes, I've been going through a great deal over the last few years and it's finally coming to a closure, I think (I hope)...and I've had to do it all on my own...at times when it feels overwhelming I have been questioning if I'm just a fool or is it worth it and I'm always guided back on the path.

I looked up Otto and it means "Wealth/Fortune".

Thanks again, Perfection and Tanya. xo